Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
Disappointing second order as 2 of my 50ml bottles (cubana creamy vanilla were only 2/3 full. Normally the shortfil allows no more than 15ml nic .
Quick delivery, good flavours, however the hassle of ID confirmation is long winded.
The liquid I ordered had leaked during delivery
Issues with age verification on both of my orders - but support is responsive and personable, with good solutions both times.
The vape juices seem good. BUT I paid a premium for next day delivery (26/12/19) and Parcelforce took until 30/12/19 to deliver it, which is rubbish.
Good service
Delivery fine, flavours fine, except 1/3 flavours is wrong flavour, will be contacting for a refund
The use of Royal mail made me drop two stars one as mail don't arive one as its as ready opened the other stars count for helpfull staff good price and fast response
2 niggles = Firstly, website stated a special offer if 3 items of WizMix were bought together - I put 3 bottles in my basket and when I checked out they were at full price. Secondly, delivery not as quick as promised, website states if order placed before 6pm items will be dispatched same day. I placed my order around 4.00 Wednesday, didnt receive dispatch email until Thursday, and my order arrived Friday. Other than that my orders arrived well packaged and in good condition.
I was very impressed by your service, I am however very unhappy with the product I bought from you. I bought a logic vape pen and I have to charge it for at least 2 hours a day, the liquid often leaks even though I always store it upright.
Vapeshop is rated 4.81 based on 698 reviews