Vapeshop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vapeshop
Read Vapeshop Reviews

marketing@vapeshop.co.uk

Tell us how Vapeshop made you happy
I highly recommend Vape Shop. They can't be beaten on price or service and their reward scheme is a very attractive incentive.
Firstly the website advertises in bold on thier home page that orders placed before 4pm are dispatched the same day, yet my order wasn't, and after speaking to a member of staff on the phone they advised , that this is only for orders choosing next day delivery.so be aware, he advised that orders before 12 on a first class delivery would only be dispatched the same day. not that this has been the cases.on other orders I had placed. when I didn't have an update the next day with regards to dispatch of my order I contacted the online customer services advisor, who stated my order was yet to be dispatched and that it would be today... he then goes on to blame royal mail for delayed delivery of orders, yet in the previous breath stated it wasn't dispatched! so I called him out on it and he didn't have much to say, I then as stated at the beginning of the review phoned them and was fed a load of nonsense on the phone also. so Buyer BEWARE! dispatch times are not as advertised on thier home page or most certainly are not clear, and thoer customer service leaves a lot to be desired, also thier rewards programme... ot offers you 40 points for a review, which I did, and never received points as apparently you only get the reward from leaving a review from an email they send you asking so. also I have had to chase every order the get my points from pending in the rewards programme to the approved. This was my favourite vape store, but seems thongs have gone down hill the past few weeks. so I will instead now shop local and support my local store, where you can have face to face contact should there be an issue! I will attach screen shots of the conversation with online support also...
I love this shop they have great products and a very fast delivery
Excellent product, great service & price. 5* service
Quick, reliable. Never had an issue with any orders.
Great offers at reasonable prices and fast delivery
Vaporesso Gtx22 tank. Bought from vape shop.co.uk and as usual rubbish quality item! Leaks everywhere , had to contact vaporesso directly cuz customer service at vape shop.co.uk is non existent! Would not buy from them again,I'm afraid! Everything I've had from there I've had problems with!
I have ordered quite a few times of these they are pretty good in sending them out the cartridges for my vuse no problems I will be ordering again thank u
Have purchased from vapeshop several times. Never had an issue.
Great products, quick delivery.
You consistently provide an excellent service and your prices are the best - why go anywhere else?
Good Price. Excellent service.
came quick and liquid tastes nice!!
Easy to use website. Delivery was on time
Excellent service ,I will be ordering again
Good choice of vape and liquids, easy to order, prompt delivery and very good quality products.
Cheapest I could find the item online and super fast delivery. Will use again👍👍
Good prices and flavours. Quick delivery
Quick delivery.
Vapeshop 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Clear and concise website, excellent service. My go to site for my vaping needs.
Vapeshop is rated 4.80 based on 732 reviews