Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Excellent service
Very easy to install. I'm very happy with my order. very good communication over the phone.
GREAT SERVICE, arrived on time, work done very quickly and neatly, looks like a great producer. Very happy my vehicle is secure now
Brilliant!!
I have called from internet search, and on the phone I was able to know which locks were needed and a date to do the work.
I was working in London that week and was not a problem.
Work has been done very well and I am very happy with the work.
Reliable and quality work undertaken by a polite professional company
The service was quick and professional. The expert was kind and helpful in answering my questions. I highly recommend Vanlocker.
Very happy with the service clean quick and very professional, will defo use again and I’ve already recommended to a friend.
Very pleased with outcome
Have used Steve 3 times now , always professional , on time , always does first class job . would thoroughly recommend him without hesitation.
Told me time and day for locks to be fitted. Fitter running a bit late.
He phoned before hand to let me know. Fitted locks no problem.
That’s all you can ask. Excellent service.
Friendly staff and a very good job done.
On time, very friendly and very professional. Thank you.
I really found the buying process to be so easy and my new locks arrived very quickly. At this point I have only fitted one of the locks because of our wonderful British unpredictable weather but the installation was very easy and I am very pleased with my new locks.
Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Very professionally done.
very good service
Professional!!!!
Will done
Excellent service,I struggled a bit with the sliding side door lock as it was double skinned and the lock pops through on a angle which meant I had to elongate my hole which maybe a little more info highlighting this might have helped me (Toyota hiace)
Great service, price and job. Happy all round
I ordered a full set of Armaplate for my sprinter. Arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Very happy customer
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 607 reviews