Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Told me time and day for locks to be fitted. Fitter running a bit late. He phoned before hand to let me know. Fitted locks no problem. That’s all you can ask. Excellent service.
Had replacement deadlock key barrels fitted, engineer was quick and knowledgeable, arrived early after ringing first to check that was ok.
Very helpful and polite service, Really please with the deadlock that was fitted, worth the investment to protect my van and work stuff.
Excellent service highly recommend no messing around there when they said they would be
Easy to contact, easy to speak with, works around you and with you, came to where I was working. Friendly, easy going family business, would definitely recommend as a company to use.
Professional and quick. Used them on 2 occasions.
Is very good service
Turned up on time, done a great job and value for money! Father and son business and as a small business owner myself it’s great to see that personal touch and pride in their work. Will recommend to others when the chance arises. Thanks lads 👍🏻
Ben did a fantastic job fitting the hook locks on my transit! Yeah was really impressed with how neat and almost ‘factory finished’ they look!
GOOS SERVICE AND ALL KEYS WORKED
Vanlocker made everything so easy, great advise, very professional fitter who did an awesome job on the new locks. Very happy and would recommend them highly for anyone seeking extra security on their van.
Really good customer service I have received.very happy
Good service competitive price. We'll done!
Great service and price. Many Thanks!!!
We have used Van Locker quite a few times. Always great, clean work and the staff are very polite and professional. Wouldn't use anyone else. Definitely recommend them to anyone.
On time and on price .Quality kit installed by very professional and friendly technician .
Ive used vanlocker a few times over the years, they are good value for money and always provide a top job, would defo recommend!!!!!
Great work! Looks good!
On time where I wanted and 1st, rate finish.
excellent service and value for money Thanks
Excellent product. No issues with product or service , As a Mechanical Engineer I had no issues fitting but a detailed tutorial would help many people. I would have no hesitation recommending and 100% I would purchase again if I needed to.
Vanlocker is rated 4.89 based on 689 reviews