Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Told me time and day for locks to be fitted. Fitter running a bit late. He phoned before hand to let me know. Fitted locks no problem. That’s all you can ask. Excellent service.
The ArmaCat Volkswagen Crafter 2017 - Current arrived quickly and well packaged. It was easy to install, however it loses a star because it actually protects the main particulate filter - not the catalytic converter. This is ok as it also contains catalyst and is the vunerable component, but the instructions don't mention it and I spent an hour sorting it out.
Posted 26 minutes ago
All ok!,,,
Great job very professional and kind
Excellent service
Excellent service at a great price!! Don’t look anywhere else!! 5*
great job
Great service , wouldn’t hesitate to use again or recommend Thanks guys
Very good service and very prompt
Good price and item arrived on time
Thanks you for your advice and swift service.
Perfect service
Excellent service, time keeping, very good product, I will definitely recommend my friends&family Thank you
Very professional on time and most important feel safe with my vehicle secured
Very fast service
I'm very happy with service.
Amazing service
Pleased with the service I received and at the best price would use vanlocker again a no brainer
Really pleased with the 2 dead locks on my van, the guy who installed them was really professional
Would highly recommend
Great service and price. Very helpful. Will definitely recommend to friends and family
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 670 reviews