Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Miss leading part on ebay ,saying grills and panels ! but you only get one not both as it looks on the webpage
Great quality and very friendly customer service.
Thanks for your job.
I have rated your performance as very poor. I placed my order on 13 June and was informed my order would be despatched within 2 working days. It is now the 19th and I haven't heard anything more.
Never received a dispatch confirmation, didn't receive a tracking number, and worst of all no fitting instructions, just 3 bags with the parts in, and a few junk leaflets.
Never had locks fitted as they couldn't power tools due to van fault after 3 week wait. Then couldn't guarantee another fitting date. Went to Sheriff Locks cheaper and also reliable.
I have never had a bad experience as I got from your company ,l could not believe how your staff treated me it was so bad and so wrong, I will never forget that .
Very poor service indeed. Delivered security keys to an unknown neighbour Compromised our security. Despite their terms and conditions stating they only deliver to customers address.Refuses to refund or rectify, Will end in court. .
Still waiting for goods after paying next day delivery only half has men sent
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 607 reviews