Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

The deadlocks for my Boxer were sturdy and well packaged. More instructions with the product would have been welcomed. A simple template to position the key barrel would help tremendously. There was no measurements for the strike plate side, I located it centrally and riveted it on, however, the lock interfered with the plate and couldn’t shut. I had to drill the rivets and relocate the strike plate. Simple guide instructions needed
Good bit of kit , but should really come with templates .
It would’ve been nice to have some guidance for the installation of the strike plates. It takes a bit of skill to transfer measurements and make clean to cuts. Delivery wise could do quickly, though cutting key to match all locks.
This product is not a silver colour as I expected and there are no instruction what so ever because you would prefer it fitted by you
Excellent service. Locks fitted with no inconvenience at all. Would highly recommend
Great service, fella who fitted my locks was polite and knowledgeable.
excellent job
On time and a good job
Prompt,polite Good Value for money
Was fine. Locks fitted at a reasonable price. Engineer professional in his work and appearance.
GREAT PROFESIONAL ,FRIENDLY SERVICE
ok quick delivery
Very good service. Came out to fit the locks to my work. Price competitive, I did a lot of research beforehand
Locks are great, but installation wasn't as smooth as could be. Engineer was running late, but despite being assured they'd call if so, I had to phone them to find out where they were. Wouldn't have been such a problem but someone was waiting in for them for my behalf as I was travelling.
To be honest I thought the price was a bit expensive for fitting of two locks but the engineer was brilliant, came on time and did what he had to do.
I must have used this company at least seven or eight times over the last couple of years
Used Vanlocker in the past and I'm still happy with the service.
Polite quick & tidy
Parcel firm utilised is just average.\nYour product/dispatch was good.
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 637 reviews