Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

I found the product easy to fit, I added rubber strips around the edges as a precaution to rattle, I don’t think it was needed as the fit is perfect. Highly recommended
Vanlocker 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Vanlocker 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
The plate arrived in a box but no drawings or diagrams on where to fit. No template to use to make sure the holes to be drilled are in the right place. Drivers door plate doesn't fit over new lock design so have to remove lock to remove outer ring. Again no diagrams on fitment.
I ordered 2 small keys that could have been posted through my letterbox, but instead sit in a shop that I am unable to visit because I am out all day in my van working...
Very pleased , feels a lot more secure.
Very helpful and polite service, Really please with the deadlock that was fitted, worth the investment to protect my van and work stuff.
Excellent service highly recommend no messing around there when they said they would be
Great locks and instructions to fit yourself. Brilliant service and advice from vanlocker
I really found the buying process to be so easy and my new locks arrived very quickly. At this point I have only fitted one of the locks because of our wonderful British unpredictable weather but the installation was very easy and I am very pleased with my new locks.
Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Vanlocker is rated 4.89 based on 794 reviews