Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Friendly staff and a very good job done.
On time, very friendly and very professional. Thank you.
I really found the buying process to be so easy and my new locks arrived very quickly. At this point I have only fitted one of the locks because of our wonderful British unpredictable weather but the installation was very easy and I am very pleased with my new locks.
Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020 Vanlocker 5 star review on 31st October 2020
Very professionally done.
very good service
Professional!!!!
Will done
Excellent service,I struggled a bit with the sliding side door lock as it was double skinned and the lock pops through on a angle which meant I had to elongate my hole which maybe a little more info highlighting this might have helped me (Toyota hiace)
Great service, price and job. Happy all round
I ordered a full set of Armaplate for my sprinter. Arrived very quickly and very well packaged. Very happy customer
Absolutely happy with the finish job!
I would definitely recommend this company :)
Very good job as always 2nd time I’ve used van locker very friendly company👍
Did a very professional and neat job. Ben clearly had the expertise to complete the work. Thanks very much
Competitively priced,arrived on time as arranged,and an excellent installation.
Service was excellent
Very happy with the service from start to finish. Would highly recommend this company.
The locks I purchased were solid locks easy enough to get fitted and gives me total peace of mind now when van is parked up, and decent price for all four doors very satisfied customer
great service
I haven’t fitted them yet but looking at them they look good the instructions look easy to follow to and the keys will be very hard to copy witch is good for security the whole thing I’m happy with
The service we received from Vanlocker was first class. They attended a site we were working at, so we had no down time and the quality of the work was faultless. The cost's were as quoted with no hidden extra's. Every step of the way was focused on providing the best service to our requirements.
Vanlocker is rated 4.88 based on 637 reviews