Vanlocker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanlocker
Read Vanlocker Reviews

About Vanlocker:

Vanlocker are an ISO accredited van lock manufacturer offering an installation service in Greater London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex.

Key replacement is, I thought, very expensive for a key and postage too was over £8 just for a key weighing no more tha a few grams; but the replacement service was very fast.
Excellent job would definitely recommend to my friends
Good response,delivery and exactly as described. Thanks
Very great service and friendly and done in a timely manner defo would recommend
Excellent service.An added security to protect my tools and vehicle.
The plate arrived in a box but no drawings or diagrams on where to fit. No template to use to make sure the holes to be drilled are in the right place. Drivers door plate doesn't fit over new lock design so have to remove lock to remove outer ring. Again no diagrams on fitment.
Only wanted two spare keys for a Vanlocker's security lock on a van we have just purchased. Dealt with very efficiently and keys arrived very quickly, very pleased!
Punctual, effective, neat, functional installation.
Alan
Easy ordering, Received the next day. great customer service, very helpful. Happy to recommend.
Great service
Prompt, efficient, effective service. Job completed to my total satisfaction.
Great service Steve - thanks again!
Very good service. Comes on time. Great finish. Definitely recommend.
Good service.
We have been using Steve on our vans for a couple of years now , we find Steve and the team very prompt in responding to our email enquiries and have always carried out the install of the extra security locks to a very high standard.
We have recommended Vanlocker to our Sub-contractors and Clients who have noticed the neat and professionally installed locks on our numerous vans
Good communication happy with product and installation.
I felt I needed a bit more advise and Steve contacted me, got what I needed, received the package quickly into Europe, very happy.
This product is not a silver colour as I expected and there are no instruction what so ever because you would prefer it fitted by you
Fast delivery and good locks
Bests services