Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors
Read Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

About Vanilla Wood Floors:

Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way, ,

Tell us how Vanilla Wood Floors made you happy
We bought Osmo Deck Oil - great product - good price and fast service. What more do you want?
Swift delivery
Very helpful customer service, for no fault of their own, the product was late being delivered to them and therefore to me, they sorted it out quickly and efficiently. Excellent communication and the product arrived just as promised. Will definitely use again. Thanks!
I bought Osmo country colour in charcoal and it is beautiful and went on really well, great coverage. I am very allergic to methylisothiazolinone and Sue went above and beyond to find out if I could use this product, to my delight Osmo country colour is MI free and Sue was again helpful in putting my order through. I will definitely be ordering again!
Bought Osmo Wood Oil and received it quickly and safely. Recommended.
I firstly called for some advice on selecting the appropriate external protective oil for some fencing. I discussed my installation and was well advised on the use of the Osmo UV Protection-Oil. I ordered some samples of various tints and they arrived promptly with no issues. I have yet to test the products but have no doubt the customer experience was positive. It does make a difference when you are able to talk through technical queries, rather than looking at FAQ. When I have tested and selected my preferred finish I will no doubt be ordering my full order from Vanilla Woodfloors.
Good range of products Efficient service
Called about a certain product I was thinking about buying. The lady I spoke with had amazing customer service skills & was incredibly helpful. Ended up buying the product & for an extra £5 ish had it delivered the following day. Brilliant service all round.
A very prompt and efficient service
Highly recommended easy to use site fast delivery Very easy transaction
Sent a sample really quickly. We tried it were very impressed. Looks like we might placing an order for the 2.5L tin. It is expensive though :(
Good price, products and fast delivery
All perfect .
Excellent seller. Very helpful and competitive pricing.
I have purchased a lot of OSMO products from Vanilla Flooring. Besides being considerably cheaper than other places, the service is first class. The range is extensive and goods sent are well packaged to avoid damage and arrive very promptly.
Brilliant service, easy to speak to helpful and knowledgeable customer service, products arrived the next day and after the work I’ve put into sanding down my floorboards they deserve the best products available, highly recommend, thank you.
Excellent to deal with. Will use again and highly recommend.
Very easy to deal with and a prompt delivery
Goods delivered correctly and shipped on day of order and delivered next day. What's not to like.
Very pleased with the product and wonderful customer service received. I phoned to order a wood stain and the lady was very helpful and knowledgable. Also, the stain colour result was spot on just as I was hoping for. Will be definitely working with this supplier again.
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.89 based on 693 reviews