Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors

About Vanilla Wood Floors: Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

How would you rate Vanilla Wood Floors ?

"Product exactly as described and delivery bang on time would definitely recommend and use again"
"Fantastically helpful and quick on delivery. No pressure to buy and full of advice."
"I had difficulty sourcing the osmo wood filler both online and locally due to the timescale of delivery and price but luckily came across Vanilla Wood Floor. I ordered it and the price and delivery were both very good."
"We received excellent service in Vanilla advising us on maintenance of our new wool flooring. Very helpful, supportive and enabled us to move forward in a difficult situation (not caused by Vanilla Wood Floors)!"
"Knowledgable friendly staff. Swift delivery time. So helpful!!"
"Very knowledgable. Very helpful."
"Easy to order and fast delivery"
"Order online. Easy site to use."
"Excellent service, quick delivery and very good value for money."
"Sue was very helpful and my purchase went smoothly."
"Not sure what the product is like. It still hasn’t arrived! Very poor delivery service considering delivery is to a business address."
"Excellent service very prompt and living in the Scottish highlands thank you for not charging postage. So many firms make as pay additional costs even although we are on the mainland. I will use the firm again. Many thanks"
"Very helpful and friendly company who really know their products! Great service and advice - would not hesitate in recommending them."
"Quick delivery, thanks."
"package arrived safely after various emails from the delivery company telling me it was on its way, which was good. It was comprehensively wrapped and secure Everything in there that should be and quality seems good - so yes would recommend"
"Excellent service"
"We have not recieved the product yet. The company says they have tried to deliver but nobody has come to my house and not even left a message. My phone number is 07739037524 and my tracking is 1643983248898089 Thanks Luis"
"Always excellent service and very Knowledgeable!"
"Ordered Osmo UV extra protection for shed over the phone. The young lady was very helpful and the pot was delivered the next day with no extra cost. Would recommend. Thank you. M. C"
"Excellent service. The goods I had ordered arrived in three days. The prices were very competitive too. I will be using Vanilla Wood Floors in the future."
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.88 based on 452 reviews