Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors

About Vanilla Wood Floors: Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

How would you rate Vanilla Wood Floors?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Alex Hawkins
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, simple hassle free ordering process - well packed"
Lis Pinfold
Verified Buyer
"Very polite prompt service. Parcel tracking makes life so much easier."
"Efficient friendly staff goods arrived at stated time excellent service."
David Bennett
Verified Buyer
"I’m very impressed with Vanilla Wood Floors, both with the speed my order was dispatched and the cost for a delivery on a Saturday. Unfortunately this meant I had to spend the weekend filling holes in floorboards thanks to them! Product costs seem to be very favourable compared to other companies and their phone support was great."
"Provided me with sound advice and support enabling me to begin to look after my wooden work tops, very much appreciated. Plus I feel comfortable in being able to call back for further support. Excellent customer focus. Thank you, Paul."
Mike McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"Good sturdy packaging for a liquid product. Did try to use 7.5% discount code at checkout but total remained the same. Will use again, best price for this product in my research."
"Initial order had problems with delivery (courier lost track of parcel) before Christmas. Very rapid and helpful response from Sue who badgered the courier and said that if the parcel had not arrived by a certain date she would despatch a second one - the first arrived just in time! Based on such good service, I placed a second order which arrived as expected (tracking was OK this time)."
"Really pleased to find this specialist floor cleaning product - it’s hard to find elsewhere! Very impressed by the super fast delivery too. Thank you!"
Sylvia Pittman
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with item, fast despatch thank you"
"Brilliant customer service. Nothing is too much trouble. A delightful approach both on the phone and in the store. I wish other stores else could be as charming and helpful as this team."
Will Glanfield
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt delivery. The cork fitted perfectly. Very helpful and friendly service via the phone."
"I telephoned my order as I needed it very quickly, it was sent out express and arrived as promised, excellent service."
Paul Dagger
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and great service thank you"
Tracey Powell
Verified Buyer
"Item delivered quickly, and as described."
Angela Fanthorpe
Verified Buyer
"My order was dealt with quickly and efficiently and arrived very quickly. I was kept informed at each stage of the purchase/despatch 7 delivery process. Many thanks"
Alan Perry
Verified Buyer
"Had 2 different sample packs of OSMO sent by different companies, Vanilla was the fastest at delivery and half the price of the other supplier. Excellent service have retained Vanilla's details for the future."
"I had a fantastic and very quick service from Vanilla , their staff were very helpful and my order arrived promptly."
"Good product prompt service"
"The sales person was friendly and very helpful with a telephone enquiry. She called back promptly with further information she had acquired for me. The deliver was fast."
"I ordered some more Osmo oil & it turned up a few days later. They previously advised me on the oil to buy for Western Red Cedar & it worked well."
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.90 based on 398 reviews