Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors

About Vanilla Wood Floors: Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

Telephone

How would you rate Vanilla Wood Floors ?

"Not sure what the product is like. It still hasn’t arrived! Very poor delivery service considering delivery is to a business address."
"Excellent service very prompt and living in the Scottish highlands thank you for not charging postage. So many firms make as pay additional costs even although we are on the mainland. I will use the firm again. Many thanks"
"Very helpful and friendly company who really know their products! Great service and advice - would not hesitate in recommending them."
"Quick delivery, thanks."
"package arrived safely after various emails from the delivery company telling me it was on its way, which was good. It was comprehensively wrapped and secure Everything in there that should be and quality seems good - so yes would recommend"
"Excellent service"
"We have not recieved the product yet. The company says they have tried to deliver but nobody has come to my house and not even left a message. My phone number is 07739037524 and my tracking is 1643983248898089 Thanks Luis"
"Always excellent service and very Knowledgeable!"
"Ordered Osmo UV extra protection for shed over the phone. The young lady was very helpful and the pot was delivered the next day with no extra cost. Would recommend. Thank you. M. C"
"Excellent service. The goods I had ordered arrived in three days. The prices were very competitive too. I will be using Vanilla Wood Floors in the future."
"I ordered two tubs of encapsulator on Thursday, paid for next day delivery. My product never turned up on the Friday or Saturday. I called the office on Monday to ask where it is, and was told that the delivery van broke down, which is a complete lie as the product was shipped by Osmo ltd not Vanilla and wasn't out for delivery until Monday. Wouldn't use or recommend Vanilla again!"
Hi, we are so very sorry that your order did not reach you next day as promised, your order was shipped direct from Osmo via Parcelforce on a 24 hour service, so should have been delivered on Friday, unfortunately, as advised on the phone when you called Monday, this was Damaged in transit and was immediately re-shipped on an AM delivery and your full Next Day Delivery charge was refunded. We feel a little bit aggrieved to be called liars, as we were totally transparent and resolved the issue within 30 minutes of your call.
"Excellent product, great price and quick delivery."
"Prompt delivery; good product."
"Extremely helpful, very prompt delivery"
"Very helpful and great people to deal with my order was dispatched and recieved the next day"
"They are well stocked and in the unlikely event they don’t have what you want they will get it for you usually same day: therefore customer keeps continued supply:"
"Customer service"
"Had the goods that I wanted, delivery excellent"
"Fast delivery and product exactly as pictured. That’s important with wood products!"
"Good website and easy to navigate. Ordering was simple and questions responded to very promptly. Delivery on time and in full. I will use Vanilla again."
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.88 based on 442 reviews