Vanilla Wood Floors Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Vanilla Wood Floors

About Vanilla Wood Floors: Vanilla Wood Floors takes pride in being the UK’s premier source wood floors supplier for the highest quality Solid Wood Floors, Engineered Wood Floors and Solid engineered wood floors.

02082362366

info@vanillawoodfloors.co.uk

Millennium Studios5 Elstree Way

Categories:
Home & Garden
Home Furnishing

How would you rate Vanilla Wood Floors ?

Jack Goding
Verified Buyer
"Had the goods that I wanted, delivery excellent"
"Fast delivery and product exactly as pictured. That’s important with wood products!"
"Good website and easy to navigate. Ordering was simple and questions responded to very promptly. Delivery on time and in full. I will use Vanilla again."
"Used this product many times before from vanilla wood floors . Brilliant product"
Peter Steele
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service good communication and fast delivery at a very competitive price. Can ask for no more"
Richard Cash
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, received next working day securely packaged. One small point that I would mention though are the inconsistent instructions on the bottles. "Part A to be poured into Part B" when obviously Part B (smaller bottle) should poured into Part A (larger bottle)."
Joanna Stroud
Verified Buyer
"Great communication on a couple of orders I'd placed and swift delivery."
Mary Stockwell
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and advice from Sue who messaged me when she realised I was buying the wrong product. Saved me a costly error. Thank you."
Terry Collins
Verified Buyer
"Good pricing and fast shipment, it was even well packed. You could not ask for more."
Caroline Atkins
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient transaction, quick delivery, good price."
"A fast and professional service excellent value on their products and reasonably priced so i will be recommending them and using them again many thanks Mr P J Hall"
Valerie Austen
Verified Buyer
"i ordered a sachet to try before a I bought a large tin of osmo polyx-oil which I received by return post.i also received a voucher for 7,5% off my next order which I used when I ordered the large tin .again the delivery was very quick.i am very pleased with the service from this company."
Edward Upton
Verified Buyer
"Promptness of dealing with order and delivery"
Jeff Warren
Verified Buyer
"Always fast shipping and great customer service!"
Peter Anson
Verified Buyer
"Good Price and very fast delivery. What more could you ask?"
"Excellent service, with super fast delivery, extremely simple transaction from start to finish - highly recommend."
Neil Simons
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, great service, recommended retailer"
"Not the first time I have bought from Vanilla wood floors. Goods have always arrived promptly with no damage and reasonable delivery charges. I will continue to buy and would thoroughly recommend vanilla Wood floors to anybody who needs flooring or flooring accessories."
"Initial item was delayed by the courier so Vanilla Wood Floors sorted this out immediately it was brought to their attention. Excellent corrective action and kept me fully informed. The sign of a good company like Vanilla Wood Floors is when these problems occur they sort them efficiently and quickly."
John Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"My questions were answered quickly and from my description of our floors my requirements were known to you and your recommendations were good. Delivery was very prompt."
Vanilla Wood Floors is rated 4.90 based on 425 reviews