VanCompare Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend VanCompare

About VanCompare: VanCompare.com has teamed up with UK Broker ‘Business Insurance Solutions Ltdʼ (BIS), trading as ‘VanCompare Directʼ, to provide van insurance quotes from 20+ UK Commercial Vehicle Insurance Companies. BIS is one of the UK's leading Van Insurance brokers with over 50,000 van insurance customers.*

cs@vancompare.com

2 Denmark Road

Tell us how VanCompare made you happy

Postal Service, Own Driver, Courier
customer service
"Fast efficient respectful and courteous polite just a few of the words I would use to describe your customer service guy whose name escapes me at the moment very competitive quote and your man is a credit to your service"
(Kazi Ahmed) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent customer service !!! Always happy to help"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Really helpful and informed person that I spoke with. Would definitely recommend the service"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Annie was excellent ,diligent and quick"
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Spoken Lauren on the phone and I found her to be very helpful and friendly answered all my questions, was give a good price far cheap that my previous insurance company so thank you."
(Lauren Barnard) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I spoke to a couple of members of the team whilst arranging my van cover and found them to be very friendly and helpful, I would definitely recommend van compare to friends and family"
(Nosiphiwo Mute) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Great to deal with"
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Anica was very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions thoroughly. The information given was accurate and concise and she was very patient. Excellent personality and tempo"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"They always get the job done and the staff very professional"
(Alexandra Pyman) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Easy quick and uncomplicated and phone answered within seconds . Well done van compare"
(Tayla Conway) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"I think you was very good on the phone 😊"
(Sadiqa Manan) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very helpful service Thankyou"
(Anica Mulder) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Hi Ben. I still haven't received my insurance documents and certificate. Regards. Mr Ronald Farrow"
(Ben Hollington) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Although I paid more than my online original quote I was still happy with the price."
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"annie was very good,explained the insurance well. will use again"
(Annie Mguba) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"A very helpful group of people making the nightmare of finding the right insurance and price to meet your requirements. Ray"
(David LaBorde) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Hi ..I'm still waiting for my policy details as I require them to collect my vehicle from the van sales Other than that you you was excellent 10/10"
(Richard Clark) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Very easy process to renew my van insurance. Joseph was very user friendly on the phone, gave me options on levels of information needed and was clear and easy to understand as we ran through the renewal process. Simple, easy, quick. Spot on!"
(Joseph Heater) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Excellent service really quick and professional"
(Millicent Nkwane) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Florence was most helpful, took me from start to finish easily. Great service with a good knowledge of the ins and outs of insurance."
(Florence Dantjies) - Posted 2 weeks ago