Van Pimps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Van Pimps

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Industrial EstateBarrow Upon SoarLeics

RICHARD H
"I would have given 5stars but was slightly disappointed with the fit of the rear smaller window drivers side I have pointed this out in an email. Correspondence with staff excellent especially Lara who was great."
Esther B
"Window arrived quickly, well packaged and was easily fitted. Fits beautifully and I love it."
"Terrible edging bead that fits on the cut out fare fare fare to tight took over 30 mins to fit something that in your video takes 35 secs ... window is superb I’d say a bigger tube of bond would be nice given the price"
"Great product. Fast delivery and excellent youtube video demonstrating how to fit the windows."
Good afternoon John, great review from yourself regarding Trafic X82 Windows that you purchased from us. Great that you found our fitting video helpful also. Many Thanks, Vanpimps.
"Fantastic service, great communication with follow up emails throughout the ordering and delivery process, couldn't have wished for anything better. I mistook the delivery and driver (Paul) as a normal courier and commented on the packaging of the windows. He kindly explained to me how they are transported in racks within the van maximising its space and reducing on packaging, I then realised Paul was an employee. Bit embarrassing on my behalf, top service, top delivery, top product. Cheers Karl"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Karl, we appreciate the comments on our delivery service we provide, we are a lot more precise and careful than other couriers and hopefully you will be ordering again! Come and see what else we can offer for your Ducato soon. -Van Pimps.
"Great products, quick delivery, excellent communication. Thanks Van Pimpss👌"
Hi Lee thanks for your positive review.
We bet your van looks great and if you need anything else then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards - VanPimps
"Very happy with service and delivery also quality of items 👍"
Hi John
Thanks for your 5 star review we are happy to hear that you are happy with our items and service. We love to hear the positive feedback.
Take care - VanPimps
"you couldn't hope to deal with a more professional company, does what it says on the tin. never needed to shop around as prices are always great, service exemplary. what more could you ask for?"
Good morning Clive,

Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words about Vanpimps,

We hope that you enjoy your products purchased and that you come back to us again soon, thank you for being a loyal customer!

Kind regards, The Vanpimps team.
"The windows for my camper conversion arrived exactly 48hours after being ordered by a dedicated vanpimps driver in perfect condition. I haven’t yet had a chance to fit them but I’m sure the tinted glass will look great against the ice white of the van."
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review David, we are proud of our delivery services we offer! We are pretty sure that the windows will look great too. See you again soon. - VanPimps.
"easy to order,turned up on time, what more can i say. thanks J/B"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review John, we are pleased that your happy with our ordering process, if your lost for words come back and see us again soon for more excellent service! See you again soon. - Van Pimps.
"Orderd side bars for my ven . But come badly packed and damaged not very good poor service and still waiting for my refund"
Hi Paul,

thank-you for your review, please accept our utmost apologies that you received your boards damaged.
We did of course offer to replace these however you requested a collection and refund to be processed.
We arranged the collection to take place on the 19th Nov with Tuffnells. The bars are likely to be back with us tomorrow (Thursday 22nd) you will then be refunded straight away.

Again we apologise for this. Enjoy the rest of your week.

Kindest regards, Vanpimps.
"Not very good. Did not get the stuff and parts l ordered no fitting instructions. I even got a pro to fit them he was not impressed. I still have corners to fit myself. We will see. How l go on. You asked me for feed back so here it is. Not what l would call very good sorry. X. Pm"
Hi Geoff,

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience. Many thanks for your review.

I have searched our customer service ticket system and I cannot find anything in there, with this we have not been made aware of any issues you may have had with regards to missing parts/fitting instructions to be able to get this rectified for you.
Again please accept our utmost apologies for this, please get in touch if you wish to.

Kind regards, Vanpimps.
"Great service and quick delivery. Packaged with plenty of protection and the windows are of great quality. The glass is Tinted not coated so the tint won't scratch off. Fab! Thanks."
Hi, thanks for the great review about our Trafic Fixed Windows. Once fitted to your van we hope it looks great. Vanpimps.
"Quick, effective service. Product was sold at an extremely cost effective price."
Hi and thank you for your 5 star review about our Mercedes Benz Replacement Key Fob Case All the best, Vanpimps.
"Purchased sliding van windows for my campervan conversion unfortunately due to unforeseen difficulties they could not be fitted. The team at Van Pimps were really sympathetic and took back the windows and gave me a refund. I have to say that my interaction with Lara, Alice and Ollie was a pleasure and it was a refreshing change to speak to enthusiastic people who are clearly keen to provide a service for there customers. Thanks Michael"
Good morning Michael, thank you for your fantastic review about us as a company and to how we deal with our customers. We wish you all the very best for the future. Take Care, Vanpimps Team.
Hi Richard, sorry to hear that you had an issue with your rear window. Thank you for your review regarding our staff and your van looks great with the windows fitted. All the best, Vanpimps.
"My van windows (Citroen Dispatch) from Van Pimps look fantastic. Great windows and very good customer service. Highly Recommended. Dru (Norfolk)."
Good morning Dru,

Thank you for your 5 star review, we are very pleased you are happy with your Citroen Dispatch windows and our customer service, please be sure to come back to us soon.

Have a lovely day,

Regards,

The Van Pimps team.
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Esther, the image looks great! we are pleased that your happy with the outcome! Hopefully we will see you again very soon! - VanPimps.
"Good deal on 2 privacy windows for transit."
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review, hopefully the opening windows look great on your Transit! Hopefully we shall see you again soon. - Van Pimps.
"Quick response to order but sent wrong item .resolved very quickly and got the correct item very pleased with this and the way the situation was sorted. Thank you"
Hi Robert
Thank you for your feedback regarding your order.
We are glad to hear that your problem was solved quickly and now everything is sorted.
Hope to hear from you again soon.
Kind Regards - VanPimps
"Does what is says it does. Affordable. Thanks"
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review Keith, we are pleased that you are happy with the service and product for your Transit, come back and see us again soon for more Transit products. - VanPimps.
"Orderd at 7pm item arrived 9am next day....."
Thanks for your 5 star rating and review, we are pleased that you are happy with our delivery service. Hopefully we will see you again soon! - VanPimps.
"Bought two items......set of front mud-flaps for Transit Custom along with set of side steps. Mud-flaps are nothing like what I ordered and side steps have no instructions for fitting which means I'm down £35 for mud-flaps and will have to pay to have side steps fitted. Will not use this company again."
Hello Tom,

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues with your order.

Firstly, I would like to point you in the direction of our fitting video page that we have available. You can find this by clicking the link at the top of any page on our website or by clicking the link below. You will find on there a fitting video and .PDF guides for the item you have ordered. Link - https://www.vanpimps.co.uk/fitting-instructions/

Secondly, regarding the mudflaps, if you believe that you have received the incorrect item, it would be much appreciated if you could contact our customer services team via email (support@vanpimps.co.uk).

Kind regards,