VanPimps Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read VanPimps Reviews

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Ind. Est., Sileby Road, Barrow On Soar

Great company to deal with very helpful and knowledgeable items arrived as quickly and well packaged would recommend and use again.a one stop shop to pimp up my van
Cheers to all at van pimps
Recently purchased a side window for my van conversion, and van pimps were easy to order from, delivery fantastic and really well packaged! Would recommend and use again
Had a quick question on the bonding kit which was answered very promptly by the sales staff and a further question on the window bead, again excellent knowledge and support given.
Excellent service and great price
Thank you for the review Kevin. We hope to see you back at Van Pimps soon!
Love the windows guards, worth waiting for to come back into stock. First class communications, product arrived well packaged and on time, heathery look great and feel good quality to last. Easy to fit, took minutes.
Thank you for the review Paula, we are so happy that you like the wind deflectors!
Had to chase to get the order delivered, but once confirmed it arrived when they said.
Excellent company to deal with very pleased with everything
Thank you for the review Roy! We hope to see you back at van pimps soon.
Easy to use website. Quick delivery. Product was just what I wanted. Good quality and good fit.
Cheers for the review Julie!
Great product, thank you
Thank you for the five-star review!
Happy with the service and product received. Everything went according to plan from purchase to delivery to installation. After sales service seemed to genuinely care that all was well. Would recommend.
Thank you for the review Tim, we are happy that our service ticked all the boxes for you. We hope to see you back at Van Pimps soon.
Great steering wheel cover, i a really pleased with the look and quality. As a vegetarian not being leather was ideal. I am looking forward to getting the matching seat covers.
VanPimps 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Your steering wheel looks awesome now Katie! Thank you for leaving a great review.
Very good product..very fast delivery..worth the money..now waiting to get fitted..
Thank you for the great review Maurice!
Finally decided to put windows in the sliding doors of my caddy maxi. Phoned these guys on a Monday morning and arranged to click and collect the glass and u channel same day. Pick up was straightforward and windows were fitted the next morning. Look great, tint is perfect and buying experience was clean, simple and hassle free. Worth noting that my fitter had trouble with the u channel and said it was too wide for single skin but not wide enough for double skin coverage, was not a problem as he replaced with some he had and kept what I supplied so no extra charge. Cheapest I came across for the actual glass and very happy with results so would not hesitate to recommend.
Hi Lorraine, thank you for leaving us a five-star review! We hope to see you back at Van Pimps soon.
Hi, fitted window in sliding door of my Toyota Hiace 2009 fitted perfectly, your team did advise that your window didn't fit a 2009 but i can confirm your website can be updated indicating that it will fit all Hiace from 1995 to 2012
VanPimps 5 star review on 6th April 2021
Hi Robert, thank you for the info and review, we will make sure to update our website. Your window looks like a great fit!
Nice windows, could have done with more primer. Broke a silicone gun trying to extrude the glazing sealant. Was worried it was flowing too slow so we warmed it in warm water and it worked fine. The video was useful.
VanPimps 5 star review on 5th April 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 5th April 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 5th April 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 5th April 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 5th April 2021
The new windows are a great addition to your van! Thank you for the review Chris.
The sound proofing was dilverd to the wrong address.
Well packaged and arrived quickly.
Not fitted windows yet but they look good
Thank you for the review Clive!
Would definitely use again, one window got damaged in transit sent another one straight out. Very professional to deal with.
VanPimps 5 star review on 2nd April 2021
Your new window looks awesome Phillip! Thank you for the great review.
I've purchased a set of windows for my Ducato. The delivery was in good time at the time stated and the driver's for both of my deliveries were very helpful and helped me carry them.
Just a straightforward transaction and the products are perfect.plenty of finishing strip and bonding materials. If I need windows again I'll come here first.
Thank you for the excellent review John, we are looking forward to seeing you back at Van Pimps!
Great service, great product, we bought the ducato windscreen curtains, easy to install and keeps 90% of light out, being inside the van the wind doesn't effect them either unlike the wrap around covers
VanPimps is rated 4.69 based on 1,570 reviews