Van Pimps Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Van Pimps

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Industrial EstateBarrow Upon SoarLeics

Nicholas B
"Great product, delivered quickly with everything required to fit. I’ve never fitted a van window before (or any window for that matter) but the combination of an instructional video on their website and a complete fitting kit made it a doddle. Took me a couple afternoons to fit two side sliding windows in my Sprinter. I think I’ll get the rear ones done in a day, easy. Don’t waste money paying someone to fit windows for you. If you can do DIY you can do this. Thanks Van Pimps"
Billie A
"Brilliant service.. Great product Very pleased"
Shirley B
"Brilliant quality windows with great service highly recommend"
"Quality service and product"
Good morning Nicholas, thank you for your 5 star review and compliments regarding our glass and delivery service, we are glad to hear and see that you are happy with your windows, they look great, thank you for sharing your photos with us! We are glad that you found our fitting videos handy and useful! We do hope to hear from you again soon, take care. All the best, The Vampimps Team!
"Delivery is quick however they seem to be struggling to keep up with demand and stock is an issue"
Good morning Robin, thank you for your 4 star review and kind words regarding our delivery service, we do apologise that we didn't have all of the crafter windows in stock that you wanted to order, the demand for sprinter/ crafter glass is high just recently. We're sure that your glass will look lovely once installed, we do hope to hear from you again soon, take care. All the best The Van Pimps team!
"Quick delivery and quick response to my email when I had a query about the fit. Which was easily resolved."
Hi, thanks for your 5 star review and happy to read that your query was resolved for you in regards to fitting of our Trafic Rear Window. All the best, Vanpimps.
"More than satisfied with you service, Regards, k Gallaway"
Thank you Keith for you 5 star review! We are glad our service to you was excellent and we hope your Transit Custom Chrome Accessories look brilliant! Many thanks from the Van Pimps team.
"Excellent service, really friendly and good prices."
Good morning Andrew, thank you for your 5 star review and compliments regarding our service and friendly manner, we are glad to hear that you enjoyed shopping with ourselves and that you are happy with your glass purchased, we're sure that it'll look lovely once installed! We do hope to hear from you again soon, take care. All the best, The VanPimps Team!
"Brilliant, fast service at a realistic price! Thanks"
Thank you Richard for your excellent review! We are glad you were happy with our service and we hope your new Ducato glass looks fantastic! Thanks again from Van Pimps.
"Speedy delivery and windows have totally transformed my van will recommend to any one cheers lee"
Thank you Lee for the 5 stars! We are glad our Trafic X82 windows look fantastic on your van! Many Thanks from the Van Pimps team.
"Received my window bonding kit the next day. Rang costumer services who explained a few things and were very helpful. Very happy"
Good morning Andrew, thank you for your review regarding us as a company and we are happy to read that you are a satisfied customer. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Good product at a good price. I would suggest you email customers to confirm order. However, delivered in good time and in good order. I did ring a emailed twice to confirm you received the order but had no response. Having said all that I would certainly recommend Vanpimps."
Thank you Nicholas for the kind review, we will take your comments on board and we thank you for the feedback, we hope your new Nearside Rear Window look fantastic! Thanks again from Van Pimps.
"fast delivery, great product."
Thank you Steve for the 5 stars! We are glad you are happy with your new Seat Protector! Many thanks from the Van Pimps team!
"Very impressed with the quick turnaround after placing my order and the quality and fit of the product"
Thank you Tim for the 5 star review! We hope your new Bonnet bra looks and fits excellent! Many thanks from the Van Pimps team!
"Great service. Well packaged & at a good price. Will use again."
Thank you Dean for the 5 star review! We hope your new Renault Trafic windows look fantastic! Many thanks from the Van Pimps team.
"Brilliant service.. Great product Very pleased"
Hi Billie, thank you for your photo of your van, it looks fab with our opening window. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Very helpful lady on the end of the telephone and very fast delivery.....can not fault van pimps"
Hello Paul, many thanks for your great review. We are sure your Trafic Van looks super with our windows fitted. Look forward to seeing you again in the near future. All the best, Vanpimps.
"What a brilliant service this company provides, email confirmation, then they ring to say when and the time they are going to deliver, they keep to their delivery time, which is very rare now with other companies. Definitely will be using th van pimps again. Thanks"
Good morning Paul, super review from you. Great to read you are happy with our company as a whole and we hope your Trafic van looks great with our Fox Running Boards. See you again soon, many thanks Vanpimps.
"Ordered side window for my van great product and speedy delivery will recommend and use again thanks👍"
Thank you Dave for the excellent review! We hope your new fixed piece of glass looks fantastic! Many thanks from Van Pimps.
"Prompt delivery of my quality windows."
Thank you Nick for the positive review, we are glad our delivery service to you was excellent! We hope your new Transit windows look brilliant! Many thanks from the Van Pimps team.
"😃👍really happy with the window's"
Thank you Wayne for the 5 stars! We hope your new Transit opening windows look fantastic! Many thanks from the Van Pimps team.
Hi Wayne, thank you for your 5 stars. Hope your Transit van looks great with our windows fitted. All the best, Vanpimps Team.
"I ordered a window for my Ducato van from Van Pimps. Unfortunately when the courier delivered it all I had was a box of shiny gravel. I contacted Van Pimps immediately and found them extremely helpful. Within a week I had my replacement, delivered this time by their own van. The window itself is excellent, good fit, good quality."
Thank you Stan for the positive review! We are glad our customer services to you were helpful! We hope your new windows look fantastic. Many thanks from the Van Pimps team.
Van Pimps is rated 4.65 based on 1,072 reviews