VanPimps Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read VanPimps Reviews

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Ind. Est., Sileby Road, Barrow On Soar

Ordered a window set for a sprinter. Looks and fits perfectly. delivered promptly. Great delivery guy, was very helpful and informative
Excellent service from a great bunch of lads. Ordered the wrong product and they exchanged with no problems what so ever . Thank you Van Pimps
vanpimps you go above and beyond i ordered wrong seat covers no problem for you guys I sent them back and you sent me the right ones all with in the week.
VanPimps 5 star review on 26th July 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 26th July 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Quick delivery, good communication. Packaging is poor and product ok but not great
Quality products, quality service! I ordered a tinted side window and wind deflectors, delivery was far quicker than I thought, so quick that I wasn't at home in time for delivery! The guys were really helpful re-organising delivery, even allowing my to change my postal address to get delivered at work. Will definitely be using again.
First class service and the heko wind protectors fit perfectly
Used van pimps before and will use again. Prompt service and items as described.
Thank you for your five-star review Mark, it is great to hear that you are satisfied with our products & service! We hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon!
Bought van windows from van pimps. Windows seem of good quality at a decent price and were delivered in good time. Regular emails were sent to give updates on my orders and expected delivery times. Also had a text message giving a 2 hrs. delivery time. Would definitely recommend and would use again.
We are so happy that your experience with us went so smoothly Tony! Thank you for the great review, we look forward to seeing you back at Van Pimps soon.
Fantastic service and always happy to help with any problem that we need sorting
Cheers Lee, we are glad to hear our service has impressed you. We hope to see you back at Van Pimps again soon!
Great windows exactly what I thought I was getting great service no problems at all
Thank you for the great review David! It's great to hear your new windows tick all the boxes.
They look great. I've not fitted them yet. But look great quality, and as promised delivered the day after ordering. Also very helpfull when I rang them for help. Another quality product. When fitted I'll forward some pics. Thanks vanpimps.
Thank you for the great review Christopher. We are excited to see how your windows look on the van!
Very fast delivery will use again
Thank you for the five-star review Andrew!
Purchased 2 windows on two different occasions for my sprinter. Both came well packaged and intact. Shipping was fast and easy to track. I have privacy tinted windows which tints match perfectly and are the perfect darkness. , I would definitely recommend this company to someone who needs windows for their van.
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Dylan. Your Sprinter must be looking awesome with our windows fitted!
Good prices superb quality snd awsome delivery time.
VanPimps 5 star review on 19th July 2021
What an upgrade Simon! Thank you for the review, we look forward to seeing you back at Van Pimps soon.
Glass is always impeccably wrapped. Delivery is fast. Customer service is second to none. Top marks VanPimps ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you for the kind words Raymond. It's great to hear you're so happy with our service. Cheers for the review, we hope to see you back at Van Pimps soon!
Fit like a glove , it took about an hour to fit , easy to install and good quality materials .
VanPimps 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Nice one Gyula! Thank you for the five-star review and picture of your new sidebars!
Can't fault them 10/10. Windows arrived within 48 hours of order. Sliding window had broken. Emailed them next working day, answered within the hour and 3 or 4 email later, a replacement was sorted by dinner time and arrived within 48 hours as promised. Absolute quality customer service and products. Genuine review no bs here.
Thank you for taking the time to write us an awesome review Elis! We are happy that your replacement arrived promptly and are sure your new windows look great.
Fantastic service and help from the girls at Van-pimps. They helped me with my purchase and getting everything ready for my courier to collect for delivery. Thanks
VanPimps 5 star review on 18th July 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Hi Dean, it's great to see your windows fitted! Such an awesome upgrade, we hope to see you back soon and thank you for the review.
Really good quality lining carpet thicker other suppliers I have used in the past. Being able to collect is a brilliant idea.
Thank you for the five-star review Darren. It's great that you found our carpet so much better than the rest! We hope to see you back here at Van Pimps soon.
Recently purchased a pair of universal vent windows which took.me about an hour to fit the pair into the side pods. I initially spoke to a extremely helpful lady who confirmed what I needed then took payment over phone all done effortlessly. Top service and great products
VanPimps 5 star review on 17th July 2021
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Simon, it's great to hear your experience with us was such a positive one. We love how your new windows look and hope to see you back at Van Pimps again soon!
VanPimps is rated 4.70 based on 1,718 reviews