VanPimps Reviews

Ryan W
VanPimps 5 star review on 13th August 2022
Lance D
Very good service
I bought a bonnet bra for my Peugeot Boxer. No instructions on how to be so careful to get the reinforced corners in before you start stretching to fit. I accidentally tore mine because I didn’t get the 1st corner in correctly. So annoying. So be careful when fitting. PS it looks great.
Easy to place order; fab products as described and superb service. I over ordered (my Internet problems, not website) and needed to send a return. Spot on service throughput. Many thanks
Windows were delivered in good time and the driver phoned before arriving. Good quality product.locking mechanism good too and I expect it will last well.
VanPimps 5 star review on 14th August 2022
Quick delivery very good site cheap and cheerful
Purchased rear window curtain for a Vivaro van (passenger and driver's side). The first delivery came and two sets of passenger side curtains arrived. I contacted Vanpimps and they sorted it out very efficiently. Very pleased with the service. The product itself though took quite a while to install. The rails come pre-formed and you would expect them to be a direct fit for your vehicle, this is not the case. The rails have to be manipulated and twisted to get them to the shape of the vehicle and to get them to look right takes time, confidence and a lot of patience. The curtain material is good quality and provides adequate blackout qualities. The curtain hooks are "U" shape items and seem to be strong. (There are also a couple of spares in the installation pack). Overall these curtain kits are good value for money, as long as you have the time to install them correctly.
Products an delivery spot on
Window is awesome I haven't fitted it yet as haven't had time but still checked it out (: But a cutting template for this product would be much appreciated I have made one but I wanna double check becuase I can't get the cut wrong
My transaction was handled extremely quickly and delivered promptly. A small issue was handled professionally and to my complete satisfaction. I would highly recommend VanPimps to anyone and I am looking forward to the next transaction.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review Andrew. We are happy to hear the issue was dealt with quickly and hope to see you back at VanPimps again in the future!
No problem in selecting the right window excellent service
Thank you for the valuable feedback Keith, we hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon!
Great service and product
Thank you for leaving us a five-star review Anthony!
Staff couldn’t tell me what weight they took, when fitted I realised why, completely impractical, not bad for going in but a complete waste of time for coming out. They look very nice !
Good afternoon William, Many thanks for your comments. We do not advise of weight as they are more for styling, they do not come with a weight certificate and a hop-on and off style. Maybe a side step would have been advisable as these are wider rather than a bar. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. VanPimps.
Good product, great service
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a five-star review Peter!
First time ordering from these guys and the service is second to none ,very quick to email back and sort out any issues will definitely use them again for parts
Cheers for the great feedback! We are happy to hear our service ticked all the right boxes for you.
Bought wind deflectors for Ducato. Nice quality. Delivered on time by serious couriers. Will use the Company again without hesitation.
Thank you for the great feedback Michael, we are sure your new Wind Deflectors look awesome!
Arrived quickly!! Great price and fantastic quality’ highly recommend!
Thank you for the awesome review Tina, we really appreciate it!
I ordered two side windows and two rear windows for my Renault trafic with all the fixings ordered on the Monday and arrived on the Friday. The windows were great quality a long with the fixing. This was my first attempt at fitting windows and was pleased with the out come .
VanPimps 5 star review on 8th August 2022 VanPimps 5 star review on 8th August 2022 VanPimps 5 star review on 8th August 2022 VanPimps 5 star review on 8th August 2022 VanPimps 5 star review on 8th August 2022
Hi Graham, thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Your new windows look awesome! We hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon.
Very impressed with everything I have bought no complaints whatsoever, customer services great, and the postage and packing considering the weight first class.
Thank you for the great review Bill. We are happy to hear that our service ticked all the right boxes for you!
very fast and professional service 5 star service and would use them again
Hello Stephen, thank you for the great review. We look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps soon!
Great service great value thank you.
Thank you for the great feedback Chris!
VanPimps is rated 4.7 based on 2,207 reviews