Van Pimps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Van Pimps

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Industrial EstateBarrow Upon SoarLeics

Brett C
"Very prompt delivery and hassle free ordering! I'll be back! Thanks guys!"
Derek M
"The product was good and received extremely quickly. (Next day) Glue supplied was plenty for both windows with some to spare Rubber again more than needed and fitted easily."
Melanie P
"Promptly delivering what I ordered. The window fitting video makes it look easy - and it is!"
"The ordered goods arrived very promptly and it fitted perfectly"
Hi Alan, thanks for the 5 star review about the Ducato Chequered Bonnet Bra. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Excellent service"
Thank you for the 5 stars! Come back and see us soon - Vanpimps
"The service from ordering to receiving, the quality of the goods was first class all the way we'll done five star."
Good Afternoon, Thank you for the great review! We hope your chrome looks 10/10 on your van - Vanpimps
"Fast delivery and good quality products. Vito bonnet bra."
Hi David, Thank you for the review! We hope your bonnet bra looks ace! - Vanpimps
Alasdair M
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery"
"Nice enough company to deal with. I was given a little bit of heads up about the product from one of their employees. Apparently they were doing away with the Mark II Vito accessories as they didn't have great support with them I was told. The items look ok but there is no way it match up on my vehicle. I don't know whether this is was down to the quality of the product or just the wrong item. As for straightforward fit the instructions that came with these sidebars were appalling. Overall dealing with Vanpimps was ok but this particular product ,which I'm sure they don't manufacture, wasn't great"
"Just started my first Campervan conversion and ordered items off vanpimps. Uk. They where delivered very quickly and well packaged. Also you get discounts off future orders! Will be ordering more stuff shortly. Highly recommend."
Hi Colin, Thank you for the review! We hope your new tailgate window looks 10/10 in your Vito. Come back and see us very soon! - Van Pimps
"I am in the middle of converting a Ford Transit into a camper van. This has been the third time now I have had the pleasure of dealing with Van Pimps. I have to say in all honesty, each occasion they have had the parts I was looking for. They are very competitive on prices and a real good service. I would certainly recommend you using these guys."
Royston, Thank you for the great review! We hope the camper conversion is going well for yourself! Make sure you give us a call if you need anymore great styling products from us - Van Pimps
"The goods arrived promptly and intact ( tailgate window for our Vito) It was left where we had asked. This out first dealing with this company and there is a professional, efficient but warm edge to there company ethos . We will be using them again to complete our project.o"
Hello and thank you for the terrific review about our product and our company in general. We are pleased all was well for you and look forward to your custom again in the near future. take care, Vanpimps.
"great product, friendly knowledgable staff, this was the first time i had attempted to fit bonded windows and found the online video realy helpfull, fantastic result (Peugeot Boxer LWB ) will recommend"
Good morning George, thank you for the super 5 star review about our company as well as the Boxer windows. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Excellent service"
Thanks for the 5 star rating Gordon, we hope the bars were not too difficult to fit! We hope to see you again soon. - Van Pimps.
"Ordered a side window and fitting kit for a van conversion im doing.Order was placed on a weekend so wasnt expecting it till at least a weeks time.Got constant updates of my ordered which arrived on the Tuesday. Great surprise,well packaged as i was a little worried about breakages but all was well. Will definitely be ordering other stuff from them, great service."
Robert, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are happy to hear you have been happy with our service as we always try and put 110% into our customers. See you back very soon - Vanpimps
"Seat covers are excellent very good fit. Good quality and look really smart. Customer service is also great. Very very highly recommended"
Thanks for your 5 star rating Joy! We are glad you are happy with the seat covers. Please come back soon. - Van Pimps
"Absalutely first class service , both on the phone discussing the order and the product was quality and delivered very quickly 10 10 and I will be ordering more items soon Thankuou !!"
Good morning Leon, thank you for your super review in regards to the sales team and the Trafic X82 Rear Spoiler. We look forward to you returning in the near future. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Parts delivered on time, perfect condition, great price, many thanks."
Thanks for your 5 star rating John, we hope the chrome parts make your Vito stand out! See you soon. - Van Pimps
"Great product, great service and great after sales...enough said, buy with confidence"
Hi Mike, Thank you for the great review! Hope the seat covers look great! - Van Pimps
"Arrived reasonably quick, quality looks ok."
Thanks for your review John, Hopefully your new key fob will go far for you! See you soon. - Van Pimps
"thanks for your quick and relible products and service from T.R TRUCK AND VAN SALES"
Thanks for the fantastic review! We hope to see you back very soon for some more great styling products - Vanpimps
"Great service ..thank you"
Good morning, thanks for the review about our service and we hope you like the Renault Trafic Chequered Bonnet Bra.All the best, Vanpimps.
"I never write reviews, but so impressed by speed and contact from delivery and then the quality of the windows. Definitely recommend"
Thanks for your 5 star review Mark, your words mean a lot to the team at Van Pimps! We just hope your Ford looks Dapper with the new full window package! Come see us soon - Van Pimps.
Van Pimps is rated 4.62 based on 789 reviews