VanPimps Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read VanPimps Reviews

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Ind. Est., Sileby Road, Barrow On Soar

The service was very good the staff were very helpful and the product was excellent
Thank you for your review Sue, take care 👍
Windows arrived on time and well packaged, no damage, free fitting kit definitely a bonus.
Holes cut and windows fitted, no leaks so must have done something right considering I have not done it before.
Instructions supplied do actually make perfect sense.
Very pleased, will use Vanpimps again.
VanPimps 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Thank you for your five star review Andrew, your new window looks great! We look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Excellent service and product
Thank you for your review Les!
Absolutely made up with the side window I fitted this weekend. Will be fitting the other side next weekend. 5star service
VanPimps 5 star review on 19th October 2020 VanPimps 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Thank you for your review about our windows Gavin, they look great on your van! Take care and we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Quick delivery. Packed very well great item well pleased
Thank you for your review Josephine 👍
Easy to use, fast delivery and queries answered quickly! Will definitely use again ☺️
Thank you for your five star review Beckii, we look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Fast delivery curtain's look smart sets the comfy cozy feel to van .easy to install ..just the job.. well happy with them .
VanPimps 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Thank you for your five star review Kevin, your new windows look great! We look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon👍
Windows fitted perfectly quick delivery
Thank you for your review Paul, we're sure your new windows look great!👍
a pleasure dealing with VanPimps, from the product selection, ordering, delivery and customer service. Windows were delivered within 2 days. There were a few minor scratches of the inside black coating at the outer of the unit, and I contacted VanPimps within the 48 hours time slot. Ollie provided great assistance, and advised of my options, and offered to send extra bits if I needed them. The windows fitted great, and relatively simply, although a great addition would be a simple template to attached to the van to guide the cut. I was contacted by Megan to ensure everything was sorted. All in all, great company and fantastic customer service!
Thank you for your five star review Mark, take care and we look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
The service I got was excellent I had a brief look inside the package to see if they were all intact - everything was fine no breakages however I have not as yet taken them out to size them against my van and that won't be soon because of Covid. l am confined to my house for the meantime. I have every confidence that they will be ok - the people I dealt with were very knowledgeable and helpful about my requirements and I 'm sure Zacker the Packer got it 100% right. I would have readily given 5 stars if I had installed them but that is not the fault of the good folk at VP's. Go safe jim
Great service , ordered Saturday night email Sunday confirmation then another on Monday saying my order had been despatch arrived Tuesday morning with another email confirming delivery, product was great with all fitting instructions, couldn’t be happier.
VanPimps 5 star review on 12th October 2020 VanPimps 5 star review on 12th October 2020
Thank you for your five star review Robert, your new windows look awesome! We look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Bought some Merc sprinter van seat covers from van pimps , very Good quality and speedy delivery would buy more things from them
Thank you for your review Denis, we're sure your new seat covers look great! 👍
My father in laws key was beyond use and with companies charging lots for refurbishing or replacing keys, this was cheaper and by far the better choice!
Thank you for your five star review Thomas 👍
Fast delivery, item is top no, very pleased with the service.
Thank you for your review Mary, we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Great quality and fit
Thank you for your five star review 👍
excellent and quick service from vanpimps
Thank you for your five star review 💪
Very quick delivery very happy
Thank you for your awesome review Sandra!
Seat covers arrived in a couple of days . They took a couple of hours to fit but once fitted looked great
Thank you for your review, we're sure your new seat covers look great!
Excellent product. Fast delivery. Clear instructions. Great price.
Thank you for your awesome feedback Krysha, we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Excellent customer service with a really good quality product I’ve installed two sets of windows on two vans and on both occasions the windows have been a perfect fit with no other issues,Makes what could be a tricky job very easy I will definitely be using them again in the future.
Thank you for your five star review Darren, we're sure your new windows look great! We look forward to welcoming you back to VanPimps again soon 💪
VanPimps is rated 4.68 based on 1,438 reviews