Van Pimps Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Van Pimps

info@vanpimps.co.uk

Unit 28-30 Hayhill Industrial EstateBarrow Upon SoarLeics

Carl S
"Great quality product arrived very quickly great customer services."
Brett C
"Very prompt delivery and hassle free ordering! I'll be back! Thanks guys!"
"The product was good and received extremely quickly. (Next day) Glue supplied was plenty for both windows with some to spare Rubber again more than needed and fitted easily."
"Great quality product arrived very quickly great customer services."
Thank you for the picture Carl, your window looks fantastic! We hope you found it easy enough to fit! - Van Pimps
"costomer care and comunication was very good pakadge was delivered on time would shop again and yes i would recomend five stars"
Thank You for the fantastic review James! We are happy to hear that you will be using us again soon - Van Pimps
"Ordered windows easy to use website accurate and quick delivery very recommendable 👍"
Robert, Thank you for the fantastic review! We are happy to hear you found the website easy to use! We hope to deal with you again soon - Vanpimps
"Great seat covers which look really good"
Thanks for your review Trace, come back and see us soon for more products for your vehicle. - Van Pimps
"Seat base for my Citroen relay took a bit longer to fit than expected but it works well. Head restraints easily removed so had no problems. Thank you very much."
Hi Malcolm, Thank you for the five stars! We hope your van looks ace with its new windows - Vanpimps
"Everything is good, excellent service."
HI Byron, Thank you for the great review! Hope to deal with you again soon - Van Pimps
"It took a bit of time to fit my seat covers but when I got there they look pucka"
Hi Richard, Thank you for the comments! We are glad you managed to fit them in the end as they can be tricky to fit - Van Pimps
"Couldn’t believe the speed with which the items arrived, I ordered the windows about 10pm Tuesday night so obviously the order wouldn’t be received until Wednesday, the windows arrived at 8.00am Thursday morning. Not had chance to fit the windows yet but I feel confident any problems will be resolved just as efficiently."
Thank you for the fantastic review Paul! We always try to offer a speedy service. If you need any assistance when fitting your windows you can always call our friendly customer service on 0116 4091911 - Vanpimps
"Great company always helpful. Offer good advice and quality parts."
Hi Gavin, Thank you for the 5 star review! We hope your side bars have transformed your sprinter to a 11/10! Hope to see you again soon - Vanpimps
"Ver impressed with the ease of ordering and efficient service. Highly recommended."
Hello Shan, thank you for your fantastic review and recommendation of Vanpimps. Hope your Renault Trafic van looks great with the windows fitted.
"Took advantage of your sale and got the windows I wanted with a nice little discount. Widows arrived on the date specified and the trackable diivery ensured I was available to check and sign for my purchase. On opening the box everything looked perfect and I’m looking forward to getting the windows installed ASAP. I would have liked a pre-made stencil for marking out the cut I’m soon to make on the side of my van. All in all I’m pleased with my purches and I’m sure I shall use Van Pimps again to customise my van."
Hi Philip, Thank you for the fantastic review! We are glad to hear you took advantage of the sale we had on. Make sure you keep an eye out for any more deals we have on in the near future - Vanpimps
"Excellent service, high quality products delivered when they said they would be. Highly recommended."
Thanks for your 5 star rating Phil! we appreciate the kind comments and hope that the Sprinter curtain and chrome pieces make your vehicle more homely! See you soon! - Vanpimps
"Excellent service very happy with the purchase would you this company again"
Thanks for your 5 star rating, we hope the key fobs are serving you well! Can't wait to have you back soon. - Van pimps
"Helped me out when I lost my account details and helped me buy exactly what I needed. Very quick delivery and well packed."
Thanks for your 5 star rating, it means a lot to us here at Vanpimps. We are glad you were happy with the service and Transit Custom products you received and hopefully this means we will be seeing you again soon! - Vanpimps.
"some things was damage and you replaced them very quick"
Hello Martin, we are sorry that your items were damaged. Now that they have been replaced we hope your Ducato looks fantastic with the new chrome styling products. Many thanks.
"I have used van pimps’ twice now . They are great priced web site is easy to use quick delivery .and the windows are amazing. Thanks"
Good Morning Justin, Thank you for the fantastic review! We hope your new windows look great in your Expert. Hope to deal with you soon! - Van Pimps
"Very quick with delivery of goods. Product packaged with care and protection. Really impressed with quality of the side bars. Only negative is the instructions. Had to figure out with more trial and error as instructions were minimal at best. Overall very happy with my purchase."
Good morning Luke, thanks for the review and we are sorry that you struggled with the fitting of the Custom Streamlines. There is a fitting instruction video on our website to of helped you. Other than that we hope your van looks fantastic with the Streamlines fitted. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Wonderful service can't fault in any way + excellent delivery service."
Good Morning, Thank you for the fantastic review! We look forward to dealing with you soon - Vanpimps
"The ordered goods arrived very promptly and it fitted perfectly"
Hi Alan, thanks for the 5 star review about the Ducato Chequered Bonnet Bra. All the best, Vanpimps.
"Excellent service"