VanPimps Reviews

VanPimps 5 star review on 22nd November 2021
JEFFREY F
VanPimps 5 star review on 2nd November 2021
Carl F
swift delivery of seat covers which are of very good quality and relatively easy to fix too !
The support and communication from Ollie and van pimps has been exceptional. This is not my first purchase from these guys and it will not be my last. Thanks
Excellent service, fast delivery and good quality thanks
It is great to buy good Product s from a company where the staff is very helpful and knowledgeable on how to fit the parts.
Thank you for the great feedback Kevin. We are happy to hear that our staff could offer some help with getting your new accessories fitted!
Great purchase thank you
I recently purchased two side windows, two universal side windows and wind deflectors for the cabin windows from VanPimps. I had a problem with the first window pair that came to me as one of them was completely smashed on arrival, I made sure to take photos of the box before opening it to take a look and sure enough it was a complete mess. I contacted support that night and the next morning they arranged to have a new replacement window sent out the next day which was perfect upon arrival. The kits were easy enough to fit, the smaller universal side windows were a little trickier due to the small adhesive area that remains after adding an edging strip to the cut hole. Overall happy with the products I purchased and I had great support from Beth and Jack on two separate occasions, thank you!
VanPimps 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Hi Jonny, thank you for taking the time to leave us such an in-depth review. We are happy to hear your replacement window arrived promptly. Your Boxer looks even more awesome now thanks to the new accessories. We hope to see you back again soon!
Very helpful best service you can get would recommend to anyone thank you very much vanpimps very good quality
Thank you for leaving us a great review Jason! We hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon.
swivel base for drivers side Renault master mk3 works a treat tha ks guys
VanPimps 5 star review on 23rd November 2021
Awesome to see your new Swivel Base fitted Brian. Thank you for the review and order, we hope to see you back again soon!
Perfect fit Nice one
Thank you for leaving us a great review Andrew. We hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon!
Seat covers are great
Great product,arrived quickly,easy to install, ordered the strip LED lights for my vivaro,what a difference !
Ordered some seat covers for my van, arrived within 2 days of ordering which was fantastic. Slight issue with the headrests sent, a quick email to customer service and they sent replacement items out straight away which arrived next day. Customer service was fantastic throughout, thoroughly recommended using VanPimps.
Thank you for the great feedback and review Mark! We are happy that your replacement headrests arrived promptly and we hope to see you back again soon.
Fantastic product, my Merc Sprinter looks a million Dollars inside now , fantastic service and I will be going back to van Pimps very soon , 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you for the kind words and excellent review John. We look forward to seeing you back again soon!
I bought full set of windows for by Peugeot Boxer conversion, the quality of the product is excellent, all of the fitting kits were included and delivery was really rapid. I could not be happier with the finished result, my van looks super cool with the glass now fitted! Thanks Vanpimps!
Hi Frank, thank you for taking the time to write us such an awesome review! It's great to hear your new windows are looking good and we hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon.
Ordered a pair of Captain swivel seat covers for our Peugeot Boxer campervan, worth the extra because the look and quality stands out compared to others we checked out. Also superb service and delivered efficiently and on time. Highly recommended.
VanPimps 5 star review on 17th November 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 17th November 2021 VanPimps 5 star review on 17th November 2021
Wow, they look great Richard! Thank you for writing us such an awesome review and on top of that providing these epic pictures. We hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon.
Excellent service and good price .
Cheers for the five-star review Stuart!
Even though the item I ordered was not compatible with my van I was offered a full refund without any hesitation. Thank you VanPimps
Thank you for the great feedback Richard. We hope to see you back again soon!
Great van curtains, easy to fit and spot on :)
Great professional service from VanPimps, product was as described and delivery was very fast. Definitely use this company again, keep up the good work 👍
Thank you for the great feedback and kind words Ronald. We look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon!
Quick dispatch item as described reasonably priced many thanks.
Hi John, thank you for leaving us a great review! We hope to see you back at VanPimps again soon.
VanPimps is rated 4.70 based on 1,879 reviews