VanPimps Reviews

VanPimps 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Andrew Munro
VanPimps 5 star review on 19th October 2020
Gavin Wild
Ordered a steering wheel cover which arrived by royal mail in a few days. Good product and follow up emails from vanpimps. Will be ordering my windows for the van from vanpimps soon as they appear to be a good company to deal with and good customer service.
Thank you for your five star review about our Steering Wheel Cover! Take care and we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Bought this window kit and some penny mat rubber flooring. Honestly one of the best companies I’ve dealt with - great products & prices and excellent service.
Thank you for your review dude, take care and we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 💪
great communication. parcel arrived on time in good condition and did what i wanted it to do. Good company to do business with.
Thank you for your awesome review Trevor, we can't wait to see you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Excellent service from start to finish.
Thank you for your review Claire!
Second purchase from them, must praise them for their quality of tinted glass, the side and rear windows are fantastic in my van.
Very prompt delivery, next day by their very courteous driver, great follow up from customer services.
A very professional company that I hope goes on trading for many years.
Thank you for your review Mandy, it is great to hear that our product & service has ticked all the boxes for you! Take care and we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
I previously ordered a whole set of Nissan Nv200 windows from Van Pimps when I first decided to convert my van. Unfortunately I recently had to purchase a new singular window as someone tried to break in. I use my van for work so mid week this was very detrimental to business. Luckily for me, just like my first order, my new window was here within 24hrs, meaning I could get back to work ASAP. These windows are incredibly easy to install too, which means no extra installation fees! Thanks again guys!
Thank you for your review Maddie, take care 💪
Very quick with delivery will be ordering again thank you VanPimps
Thank you for your review Mark, we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Very friendly and helpful on the phone, good website. Quality of side steps and window for sliding door on my Citreon Relay 2015 first class.
We bought a window for our van. It was very good ,packaged well and arrived quickly. Thank you for your good customer service.
Thank you for your review dude, we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon👍
Curtains, side steps and roof rails, all fit great and look good 😊
VanPimps 4 star review on 9th December 2020 VanPimps 4 star review on 9th December 2020
Thank you for your review Wayne, your new products look great on your Transit Custom 💪
Whilst fitting bonnet bra the single row stitching pulled nd tore away !
Went straight in the bin.
Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced an issue with an item purchased from us.

We have taken a look on our support system but are unable to find any correspondence from yourself. If you would like to get in touch with our customer services team via support@vanpimps.co.uk with some images of your issue and a member of our team will be more than happy to help.

Kind regards,
VanPimps.
Fast delivery. Great product. 1 window was damaged on delivery and Vanpimps were very helpful and sent a replacement within 2 days. Excellent service. Definitely recommend
Thank you for your five star review Lyn, it is great to hear that you are happy with our product & service! We look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
Item as described. Delivered very quickly. Very Good Service would definitely use again and recommend to friends and family.
Thank you for your review Ian, we look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon 💪
Purchased new key fob cover took second to replace and all works great
Thank you for your five star review Chris! 💪
Very easy to order delivery was very quick and fitting them is even easier hands up to this lot
Thank you for your review Jaime, we look forward to welcoming you back at VanPimps again soon👍
got a set of van seat covers for my relay so pleased with them thankyou colin
Thank you for your review Colin!
as many people have already said, these seat covers are exellent quality and fit my van seats perfectly.
Would recomend them to anyone looking to tidy or protect their van seats.
fast efficent service to boot too.
Thank you for your review Ian, we're sure your new Seat Covers look great!
Hi Ollie at customer services very good, product for a minibus seat covers poor, front set OK rear poor sent replacement still no holes for head rests £412 spent wouldn't expect to cut holes in covers not doing your company justice
Recently purchased a set of side bars and a set of seat covers for my Citroen Relay, I have to say the seat covers are the best I’ve ever seen, and the fit is perfect. The side bars look great and we’re very easy to fit ,no drilling and a few basic hand tools and they were done. Very happy with both products.
Thank you for your five star review, we're sure your new Side Bars look awesome! Take care and we look forward to seeing you back at VanPimps again soon 👍
VanPimps is rated 4.69 based on 1,484 reviews