Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
WRONGLY ORDERED A ITEM ON WEBSITE ON A SUNDAY ASKED TO CANCEL 10 MINUTES LATER,I RECEIVED AN EMAIL NEXT DAY AND WAS TOLD THE ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED AND I'LL HAVE TO POST IT BACK WHEN DELIVERED TO ME. SO UNHELPFUL CONCIDERING THEY ARE NOT OPEN ON A SUNDAY.....BU.LS.IT
Impossible to contact - two deliveries - two issues
Hi David,

I am sorry there has been issues with your delivery. However, we have contacted you in less that 24 hours on working days and sometimes within minutes.

Your last message was sent to us on 05/09, a Saturday. We replied to you this morning at 9:18, 18 minutes after we open on a Monday.

We are still investigating with My Hermes as discussed and hope to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Thanks,
Van Demon
What a joke..Their telephone system tells you that your call is important. Ring them at 2am and keeps saying this until after 10 minutes of wasted time it goes to answer and you can leave a message.
Three times in office hours it does this and after 2 weeks no one has called me back. They took my money and sent me order with missing parts.
Vee dubs sent stuff in two days and answer their phones
Purchased some new headlights a few months ago and after spending the whole day installing them, one of them was faulty. The issue was fixed quickly on that occasion with a small component part swapped out for a new one - an easy fix.

However I have suffered the same problem again, and so far I have had no reply to any of my attempts to contact for a replacement!

I am not happy that I have paid a good amount of money for headlights that have had 2 faults in 4 months! Am I going to have to pay to replace the parts every couple of months due to unreliable products?

Please answer my request for a replacement part!
Poor customer service!
Brought a bonnet deflector for my L200. After a few days I got round to fitting it only to find one of the mounting clips was missing! Emailed and was assured that they would post me a new clip, after a week still no clip, emailed again, they apologised and said they would send another. 7 weeks later still no clip and they have stopped responding to emails. Think before you buy anything from this shoddy company!
Just taken delivery of premier van carpets costing £29-99 , which in my opinion are so overpriced, the drivers carpet doesn't even have a reinforced heel pad .I cannot envisage this product getting through one winter,so will in future buy more carefully, but not with van demon....
SHOCKING poor quality of service!! I paid for my order almost 2 weeks ago as it states 1-2 day delivery and only one part of 4 has been delivered. I've emailed on a number of occasions and they replied they will look into it with no further outcome. They won't answer phone calls and requested them to call me, with no call back. So I've had to go to the Rhino products themselves for assistance with this order. Be warned and expect no customer service if you place an order!
Bought a supposedly tailored rubber front floor mat for my work van delivery was spot on but definitely not tailored for my van doesn't fit very well at all curls up the seat legs and doesn't cover all the floor and also rubs on the steering column so definitely wish I had bought the cheaper ones off ebay
Hi I ordered windows for my fiat ducato, after i put in my credit card details a message came up saying, the following errors occurred, your payment details were not verified, I then tried again and got the same message. When I checked my Internet banking Van Demon had infact charged me twice, there phone lines are down and they are not responding to emails and my bank account is cleaned out.
Shocking! I've made order, have been charged but never received order confirmation, no mention actual delivery. Sent 3 emails and never heard back, phone lines are suspended too. I understand it's coronavirus lockdown but they should stop taking orders!
Bad communication from the start to finish (take ages to answer emails and the phone line just rings and rings with no one answering it), POOR QUALITY roof bars (rubbers don't line up and look unsightly, poor matt black finish with scratches in the paint) seat cover are OK at best and the fit is almost universal, spend a bit more elsewhere and get a much better quality product, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE EVER LEFT A BAD REVIEW FOR ANY THING BUT I AM NOT A SATISFIED CUSTOMER WHO WISHES HE CHECKED THE REVIEWS FIRST, I WILL NOT BE USING VAN DEMON AGAIN.
Not delivered when said it would be, parts missing, customer service was appalling! Didn’t send replacement when they said they would! Was told they would send message and partial refund! Still Nothing! Asked the owner Oliver Lee, to call still nothing! Put a complaint in over a week ago, was told it would be looked into as a matter or priority. Still nothing! Would advise not to use unless you want stress!!
very very disappointed from delivery service received after 3 weeks and also received wrong product completely.
the person who took handled the order amd pack it i think he or she doeant even had a look on paper what has been ordered☹☹🤨🤨
Despite numerous attempts to call, e-mail and use the contact form on the website to report my faulty item and request a refund, I have not yet had a response
Hi Nathan, thank you for your review. I'm really sorry that you are yet to receive a response. I have passed this onto our Customer Services team who should be in touch shortly. Thanks, Van Demon.
One of the worst companies I have dealt with as far as customer service goes. As soon as something went wrong with the products I bought they didn't want to know. They never returned phone calls as promised and ignored emails and letters.

From the initial order things were difficult. Their website promised next day delivery which, in reality, they had no hope of achieving. Missing parts and then the product failure within just 2 months followed. Luckily direct contact with the manufacture resolved the issue but Van Demon, as the retailer, would not help.

If everything goes smoothly they are probably fine but as soon as there is a problem you are on your own.

I would definately not use again and would advise you to look elsewhere.
Do NOT use this company. I returned an item a month ago and they are claiming they do not have the item back and are refusing to give me a refund. Not only that, they do not reply to calls/messages.
The prices are competitive but the customer service you receive if you have any issues will leave you wishing you'd paid a few pounds more at a proper company!!

And delivery is slow- don't believe the delivery dates given on the website at the time of ordering - these will bear no resemblance to the date you actually receive your order.

My advice - avoid Vandemon at all costs - you'll soon wish you'd paid a few pounds more elsewhere!!
Avoid buying anything from this company it’s a disgrace.... If you wanna refund on any product bought you would have to wait and wait and wait for the money to be returned !!!! I myself paid for something and cancelled it the same day. I’m still waiting for a refund it’s going into two weeks now disgusting .......
Hi Nigel, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate all feedback. We're sorry that you have not been happy with the service you received. We endeavor to provide our customers with the best experience possible and unfortunately on this occasion you have not had this. We understand that the issue has now been resolved, we just apologise once again for your experience. Kind regards, Van Demon
Ordered 2 luxury mats for my Caddy van at a cost of £29.99. Delivered on time but what a disappointment. There’s nothing luxury about these. Cheap quality rubbish. Avoid buying these at all costs. Not worth £14.99.
Utter bunch of Scheisters as far as I am concerned. If you have problems with deliveries or products beware. You won't get a full refund, just what they think they can get away with!
Don't buy their double window fitting kits either - they massively overcharge for the fittings kit which they advertise as "included" with the window kit. If your window is damaged and you report back to them, you will be expected to pay for the fixings kit you didn't use, and you may have to wait for 3 weeks to get a replacement window!!
Avoid like the plague!