Van Demon Reviews

Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Hi there
Just wanted to say what an excellent service I had from Van Demon , van window ordered.on the 2 Feb , delivery dates was 8 Feb , came on 4 Feb all in great condition, it was a great product and very easy to use .

Thanks again I'll be back

Gary
I ordered a roof rack from their website the next day I received a phone call and email to confirm it was the correct one before they shipped the item out, the delivery came quick and I had my roof rack. Unfortunately I was missing bolts and washers and nuts and was unable to fit the roof rack. Sent a few emails and received nothing back!! So had to spend more money at the local DIY shop and get the fittings I needed to be able to use the product it’s been about 4 days since I’ve emailed about the missing items and still not heard anything back from them
Hi Tom,

I am sorry you did not receive your whole order. We do not have any emails from you, after you confirmed your vehicle.

We have sent you an email now, that you can reply back to.

Van Demon
Avoid, shockingly bad customer service.
Purchased mats for my 2013 crew cab which were completely wrong . They said I didn’t have a crew cab which I did as I bought it brand new !! No refund, no return, maybe a one off but never again for me due to Very poor after sales resolution.
Hi Adrian,

As discussed previously, your Trafic is not a genuine, factory fitted crew cab. You have an aftermarket conversion crew cab - which is why these do not fit.

I'm sorry that you felt it was necessary to leave negative feedback when we quickly got to the bottom of the issue and offered a full refund once the mats were returned to us.

Van Demon
no templates you have to make your own measurements,,considering the price they should be there,,good quality tho
Hi,

I'm sorry you weren't completely happy with your purchase. I can't see any contact from yourself regarding your window purchase.

We would have been more that happy to send over detailed instructions to help fit your windows.

Van Demon
Rip off delivery charge to the bonny Highlands of Scotland!!!
£34.99 PLUS THEY ADDED VAT TO THIS CHARGE
Goes without saying NO SALE!!
I ordered a rhino pipe tube and was not disappointed. Bought from Van Demon as they were cheaper than buying from rhino direct.
The product is great and so easy to fit.
Took no more than 15 minutes and is very secure.
Will be ordering from them again with no hesitation.
Delivery and product are fantastic, very pleased. I do wonder how difficult it would be to add a template for the windows though.
Sometimes when things go smoothly its easy to leave a good review. In my case I had a small hiccup...but Van demon quickly and efficiently sorted it out. That's the sign of a good business. Glad to say now all sorted there goods are good quality and quickly delivered . Side windows are much better quality than the last company I used ..the openers actually slide smoothly and lock easily. Well done Van demon
Van Demon 5 star review on 5th October 2020
I highly recommend Vandemon on their products, price and customer service. The seat cover set fits my camper perfectly and is of high quality...looking as good as new 18mos later. Recently I had to replace a lost section of it and I received a fantastic personal service from the team. New part now in hand!
fast delivery even a phone call to say it had been dispatched
Impossible to contact - two deliveries - two issues
Hi David,

I am sorry there has been issues with your delivery. However, we have contacted you in less that 24 hours on working days and sometimes within minutes.

Your last message was sent to us on 05/09, a Saturday. We replied to you this morning at 9:18, 18 minutes after we open on a Monday.

We are still investigating with My Hermes as discussed and hope to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Van Demon
The ladies on the phone are brilliant !, humorous, friendly and they are "PRODUCT SAVVY" , well done, the order ?
On time, well packed, superb quality, great value,thank you.
best
BILL.
What an amazing set of roof bars. So easy to install. Excellent
Bought a sun visor for my Renault Trafic brilliant piece of kit,the service and quality was fantastic !!
Brilliant customer service! First time I have used Vandemon and will definitely use again in the future.
Ordered seat covers, arrived earlier than said, excellent product and service. Would recommend!
Paul
I had tried to purchase one of these Beauties but could never find one in stock. And now I have one thanks to the excellent service and knowledge of the Van Demon Reception Girls. They ran rings round me but they came up trumps, it arrived today and with luck will be fitted very soon. Photo to follow when fitted. Thank You.
Unsure why the last review mentions poor telephone service. I contacted this morning. Call answered immediately and I spoke to a very caring employee who went out of her to answer my queri vgave me the right information and reassured me about the correct product for my van. Full marks.
What a joke..Their telephone system tells you that your call is important. Ring them at 2am and keeps saying this until after 10 minutes of wasted time it goes to answer and you can leave a message.
Three times in office hours it does this and after 2 weeks no one has called me back. They took my money and sent me order with missing parts.
Vee dubs sent stuff in two days and answer their phones
Van Demon is rated 4.59 based on 527 reviews