Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
I ordered a rhino pipe tube and was not disappointed. Bought from Van Demon as they were cheaper than buying from rhino direct.
The product is great and so easy to fit.
Took no more than 15 minutes and is very secure.
Will be ordering from them again with no hesitation.
Delivery and product are fantastic, very pleased. I do wonder how difficult it would be to add a template for the windows though.
Sometimes when things go smoothly its easy to leave a good review. In my case I had a small hiccup...but Van demon quickly and efficiently sorted it out. That's the sign of a good business. Glad to say now all sorted there goods are good quality and quickly delivered . Side windows are much better quality than the last company I used ..the openers actually slide smoothly and lock easily. Well done Van demon
I highly recommend Vandemon on their products, price and customer service. The seat cover set fits my camper perfectly and is of high quality...looking as good as new 18mos later. Recently I had to replace a lost section of it and I received a fantastic personal service from the team. New part now in hand!
fast delivery even a phone call to say it had been dispatched
Impossible to contact - two deliveries - two issues
Hi David,

I am sorry there has been issues with your delivery. However, we have contacted you in less that 24 hours on working days and sometimes within minutes.

Your last message was sent to us on 05/09, a Saturday. We replied to you this morning at 9:18, 18 minutes after we open on a Monday.

We are still investigating with My Hermes as discussed and hope to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Thanks,
Van Demon
The ladies on the phone are brilliant !, humorous, friendly and they are "PRODUCT SAVVY" , well done, the order ?
On time, well packed, superb quality, great value,thank you.
best
BILL.
What an amazing set of roof bars. So easy to install. Excellent
Bought a sun visor for my Renault Trafic brilliant piece of kit,the service and quality was fantastic !!
Brilliant customer service! First time I have used Vandemon and will definitely use again in the future.
Ordered seat covers, arrived earlier than said, excellent product and service. Would recommend!
Paul
I had tried to purchase one of these Beauties but could never find one in stock. And now I have one thanks to the excellent service and knowledge of the Van Demon Reception Girls. They ran rings round me but they came up trumps, it arrived today and with luck will be fitted very soon. Photo to follow when fitted. Thank You.
Unsure why the last review mentions poor telephone service. I contacted this morning. Call answered immediately and I spoke to a very caring employee who went out of her to answer my queri vgave me the right information and reassured me about the correct product for my van. Full marks.
What a joke..Their telephone system tells you that your call is important. Ring them at 2am and keeps saying this until after 10 minutes of wasted time it goes to answer and you can leave a message.
Three times in office hours it does this and after 2 weeks no one has called me back. They took my money and sent me order with missing parts.
Vee dubs sent stuff in two days and answer their phones
Excellent product. Fast delivery
Excellent for the price, fast delivery
Excellent customer service. Orderd some van seat covers and floor matts for my 2015 transit connect which fitted perfectly. Ordered monday and they came by Saturday.
Ordered van seat covers on Tuesday, arrived on Friday to north of Scotland. Covers fitted perfectly and appear to be very good quality. Worth the price in my opinion.
Purchased some new headlights a few months ago and after spending the whole day installing them, one of them was faulty. The issue was fixed quickly on that occasion with a small component part swapped out for a new one - an easy fix.

However I have suffered the same problem again, and so far I have had no reply to any of my attempts to contact for a replacement!

I am not happy that I have paid a good amount of money for headlights that have had 2 faults in 4 months! Am I going to have to pay to replace the parts every couple of months due to unreliable products?

Please answer my request for a replacement part!
Poor service, delayed responses and took an order for an item that is out of stock. Poor descriptions of items too.
Van Demon is rated 4.62 based on 521 reviews