Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Purchased some new headlights a few months ago and after spending the whole day installing them, one of them was faulty. The issue was fixed quickly on that occasion with a small component part swapped out for a new one - an easy fix.

However I have suffered the same problem again, and so far I have had no reply to any of my attempts to contact for a replacement!

I am not happy that I have paid a good amount of money for headlights that have had 2 faults in 4 months! Am I going to have to pay to replace the parts every couple of months due to unreliable products?

Please answer my request for a replacement part!
Seatcover for my L200 didn't fit, 8 to 10 inches too short in the back panel. Returns policy confusing, printed a Hermes label, took it to a post office who won't take it. Need to contact Hermes to arrange for them to pick it up, you try and find a phone number for them!! Won't ever deal with you again.
Hi Steve,

I am sorry that the seat covers were not fitting, we have tried our best to locate where the trouble was lying but we were unable to confirm the product code that you had received.

We have provided a Hermes pre-paid label for you to return the covers for a refund, on an earlier email we have now advised where to locate your nearest Parcel Shop drop off with Hermes.

Apologies we could not fulfil your order on this occasion.

Kindest Regards,
Emma
I had tried to purchase one of these Beauties but could never find one in stock. And now I have one thanks to the excellent service and knowledge of the Van Demon Reception Girls. They ran rings round me but they came up trumps, it arrived today and with luck will be fitted very soon. Photo to follow when fitted. Thank You.
very very disappointed from delivery service received after 3 weeks and also received wrong product completely.
the person who took handled the order amd pack it i think he or she doeant even had a look on paper what has been ordered☹☹🤨🤨
Bought 2 sliding privacy glass windows for my Transit Mk7.

Fantastic quality and exceptionally well packed.

Quick delivery, once in stock and a perfect fit.
Hey, thanks for your 5 star review. We're really happy to hear you're pleased with your sliding new windows and how they fit! We hope to hear from you again soon. Thanks, Van Demon!
They Just canceled my order and never told me I had to ring them and they said o we ran out of stock, and no idea when it’s in again, so I had to upset my customer and let them down, also been 7 days and still no refund emailed them 5 times!!!!! no response I don’t leave negative reviews lightly but this lot are a totally unprofessional Micky mouse outfit!! With no customer service at all.
I fit privacy glass for a living and if I ran my business like this bunch I’d be out of business my advise is go somewhere else.
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received.

I have checked over your order history and completely agreed that the time it took to notify you that the item was out of stock was poor.

In regards to the refund, it was processed on the same day but unfortunately it was held up due to security checks. This has been passed now and will be with you shortly.

All the order history has been passed over to the relevant team for them to understand why the issue had occurred as we do not list items that are out of stock., so in theory the issue should of never happened.

Genuinely sorry for the delays and slow processing times.

If you do need anything else please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Emma
Free and very fast delivery, the item arrived packaged well and sold at a competitive price!
As described and quick despatch. Thanks
Van Demon 5 star review on 15th September 2016
Sometimes when things go smoothly its easy to leave a good review. In my case I had a small hiccup...but Van demon quickly and efficiently sorted it out. That's the sign of a good business. Glad to say now all sorted there goods are good quality and quickly delivered . Side windows are much better quality than the last company I used ..the openers actually slide smoothly and lock easily. Well done Van demon
I highly recommend Vandemon on their products, price and customer service. The seat cover set fits my camper perfectly and is of high quality...looking as good as new 18mos later. Recently I had to replace a lost section of it and I received a fantastic personal service from the team. New part now in hand!
fast delivery even a phone call to say it had been dispatched
The ladies on the phone are brilliant !, humorous, friendly and they are "PRODUCT SAVVY" , well done, the order ?
On time, well packed, superb quality, great value,thank you.
best
BILL.
What an amazing set of roof bars. So easy to install. Excellent
Bought a sun visor for my Renault Trafic brilliant piece of kit,the service and quality was fantastic !!
Brilliant customer service! First time I have used Vandemon and will definitely use again in the future.
Ordered seat covers, arrived earlier than said, excellent product and service. Would recommend!
Paul
Unsure why the last review mentions poor telephone service. I contacted this morning. Call answered immediately and I spoke to a very caring employee who went out of her to answer my queri vgave me the right information and reassured me about the correct product for my van. Full marks.
What a joke..Their telephone system tells you that your call is important. Ring them at 2am and keeps saying this until after 10 minutes of wasted time it goes to answer and you can leave a message.
Three times in office hours it does this and after 2 weeks no one has called me back. They took my money and sent me order with missing parts.
Vee dubs sent stuff in two days and answer their phones
Excellent product. Fast delivery
Excellent for the price, fast delivery
Van Demon is rated 4.61 based on 521 reviews