Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Delivery and product are fantastic, very pleased. I do wonder how difficult it would be to add a template for the windows though.
Sometimes when things go smoothly its easy to leave a good review. In my case I had a small hiccup...but Van demon quickly and efficiently sorted it out. That's the sign of a good business. Glad to say now all sorted there goods are good quality and quickly delivered . Side windows are much better quality than the last company I used ..the openers actually slide smoothly and lock easily. Well done Van demon
I highly recommend Vandemon on their products, price and customer service. The seat cover set fits my camper perfectly and is of high quality...looking as good as new 18mos later. Recently I had to replace a lost section of it and I received a fantastic personal service from the team. New part now in hand!
fast delivery even a phone call to say it had been dispatched
The ladies on the phone are brilliant !, humorous, friendly and they are "PRODUCT SAVVY" , well done, the order ?
On time, well packed, superb quality, great value,thank you.
best
BILL.
What an amazing set of roof bars. So easy to install. Excellent
Bought a sun visor for my Renault Trafic brilliant piece of kit,the service and quality was fantastic !!
Brilliant customer service! First time I have used Vandemon and will definitely use again in the future.
Ordered seat covers, arrived earlier than said, excellent product and service. Would recommend!
Paul
I had tried to purchase one of these Beauties but could never find one in stock. And now I have one thanks to the excellent service and knowledge of the Van Demon Reception Girls. They ran rings round me but they came up trumps, it arrived today and with luck will be fitted very soon. Photo to follow when fitted. Thank You.
Unsure why the last review mentions poor telephone service. I contacted this morning. Call answered immediately and I spoke to a very caring employee who went out of her to answer my queri vgave me the right information and reassured me about the correct product for my van. Full marks.
Excellent product. Fast delivery
Excellent for the price, fast delivery
Excellent customer service. Orderd some van seat covers and floor matts for my 2015 transit connect which fitted perfectly. Ordered monday and they came by Saturday.
Ordered van seat covers on Tuesday, arrived on Friday to north of Scotland. Covers fitted perfectly and appear to be very good quality. Worth the price in my opinion.
Ordered 2 windows over the last few weeks for my sprinter,came quick and very well packaged,highly recommended
Very good quality fast delivery. Very pleased with sidebars
Excellent service and delivery, well packaged too. Our Relay is looking smart with glass supplied by Van Demon.
Ordered bonnet protector & sun visor 1st class delivery and communication what can I say
Great job team 👍
Great service and product.

Thanks