Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
Poor service, delayed responses and took an order for an item that is out of stock. Poor descriptions of items too.
Had mine delivered, installed it and within 10 miles took it out!
Every time I depressed the clutch pedal the carpet got caught on it (On the edge of the carpet) and became a big distraction whilst trying to drive, removed it to be safe.
I believe it would be better if there was an additional 1” or 2” of material to go further under the pedals
Hey Vince, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you haven't been happy with your recent floor mat order. If you'd like to get in touch with us about this, our Customer Services team can be reached on 01270 667423 or via email at info@vandemon.co.uk. Thanks, Van Demon
Mixed opinion. Delivery of my front splitter for my T5 was quick. Item in perfect order. However delivered with no fitting instructions. Telephoned them and was told they would email me some. This didn’t happen. Emailed them and received a reply saying they would send some. Week later, nothing. Just starting this van conversion out with lots to buy. These guys won’t be my first place to check to purchase bits.
Hi Mark,

Sorry for the delay, we are still waiting to hear from the manufacturer and will get them to you ASAP.

Once again, please accept my apologies,
Emma