Van Demon Reviews

of reviewers recommend Van Demon
Read Van Demon Reviews

Apollo Park, University Way, Crewe

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy
WRONGLY ORDERED A ITEM ON WEBSITE ON A SUNDAY ASKED TO CANCEL 10 MINUTES LATER,I RECEIVED AN EMAIL NEXT DAY AND WAS TOLD THE ORDER HAS ALREADY BEEN PROCESSED AND I'LL HAVE TO POST IT BACK WHEN DELIVERED TO ME. SO UNHELPFUL CONCIDERING THEY ARE NOT OPEN ON A SUNDAY.....BU.LS.IT
fast delivery even a phone call to say it had been dispatched
Impossible to contact - two deliveries - two issues
Hi David,

I am sorry there has been issues with your delivery. However, we have contacted you in less that 24 hours on working days and sometimes within minutes.

Your last message was sent to us on 05/09, a Saturday. We replied to you this morning at 9:18, 18 minutes after we open on a Monday.

We are still investigating with My Hermes as discussed and hope to get this sorted for you ASAP.

Thanks,
Van Demon
The ladies on the phone are brilliant !, humorous, friendly and they are "PRODUCT SAVVY" , well done, the order ?
On time, well packed, superb quality, great value,thank you.
best
BILL.
What an amazing set of roof bars. So easy to install. Excellent
Bought a sun visor for my Renault Trafic brilliant piece of kit,the service and quality was fantastic !!
Brilliant customer service! First time I have used Vandemon and will definitely use again in the future.
Ordered seat covers, arrived earlier than said, excellent product and service. Would recommend!
Paul
I had tried to purchase one of these Beauties but could never find one in stock. And now I have one thanks to the excellent service and knowledge of the Van Demon Reception Girls. They ran rings round me but they came up trumps, it arrived today and with luck will be fitted very soon. Photo to follow when fitted. Thank You.
Unsure why the last review mentions poor telephone service. I contacted this morning. Call answered immediately and I spoke to a very caring employee who went out of her to answer my queri vgave me the right information and reassured me about the correct product for my van. Full marks.
What a joke..Their telephone system tells you that your call is important. Ring them at 2am and keeps saying this until after 10 minutes of wasted time it goes to answer and you can leave a message.
Three times in office hours it does this and after 2 weeks no one has called me back. They took my money and sent me order with missing parts.
Vee dubs sent stuff in two days and answer their phones
Excellent product. Fast delivery
Excellent for the price, fast delivery
Excellent customer service. Orderd some van seat covers and floor matts for my 2015 transit connect which fitted perfectly. Ordered monday and they came by Saturday.
Ordered van seat covers on Tuesday, arrived on Friday to north of Scotland. Covers fitted perfectly and appear to be very good quality. Worth the price in my opinion.
Purchased some new headlights a few months ago and after spending the whole day installing them, one of them was faulty. The issue was fixed quickly on that occasion with a small component part swapped out for a new one - an easy fix.

However I have suffered the same problem again, and so far I have had no reply to any of my attempts to contact for a replacement!

I am not happy that I have paid a good amount of money for headlights that have had 2 faults in 4 months! Am I going to have to pay to replace the parts every couple of months due to unreliable products?

Please answer my request for a replacement part!
Poor service, delayed responses and took an order for an item that is out of stock. Poor descriptions of items too.
Poor customer service!
Brought a bonnet deflector for my L200. After a few days I got round to fitting it only to find one of the mounting clips was missing! Emailed and was assured that they would post me a new clip, after a week still no clip, emailed again, they apologised and said they would send another. 7 weeks later still no clip and they have stopped responding to emails. Think before you buy anything from this shoddy company!
Just taken delivery of premier van carpets costing £29-99 , which in my opinion are so overpriced, the drivers carpet doesn't even have a reinforced heel pad .I cannot envisage this product getting through one winter,so will in future buy more carefully, but not with van demon....
Ordered 2 windows over the last few weeks for my sprinter,came quick and very well packaged,highly recommended
Van Demon is rated 4.61 based on 518 reviews