Van Demon Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Van Demon

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy

Brett M
"well fitting rear windows"
Steven W
"I recieved goods quickly and in good order, however the fitting instructions were missing. I contacted your sales team by email who then responded immediately apologising and attaching the fitting instructions to the email. I am very pleased with the overall prompt service. Many thanks"
"Good service & quality products"
"I have returned my window 2 weeks ago now and still haven't had my money back into my account I foned them last Tuesday they told me it takes from 24hrs to 48hrs for money to be put back in plus they are taking £30 off me for return postage"
"Excellent product. Excellent service. Good communications and super fast delivery. Will definitely order again. Thank you"
"Just wjat i was after. Excellent service ordered yesterday at 2pm and arrived today at 2pm. Would highly recommend this company. Great job!"
"I got a window from vandemon it was the wrong 1 so I wanted to send it back so I phoned them and they were no help at all they told me I have to pay for return I was disappointed with that but I knew I had to if they weren't so I have been phoning parcel companies to return this so I can get my refund but with the size of the package the parcel companies want it on a pallet when it never came on 1 . I phoned vandemon back to see what we can do about this and they are saying it will cost me about £33 to send it back which is shocking and they would get back to me to get it returned and I still haven't heard a thing about it I am very shocked with what is going on so I will let you know what the out come is with this"
"Bought a transit Mk7 spoiler for a customer and collected. Upon opening the item it looked like it has been kicked around the floor for a month before packaging. To be fair the item was sealed in an opaque plastic bag and I'm pretty sure the damage was down to the original manufacturer. I contacted support to try and negotiate a partial refund as it had to go to the body shop for painting before fitting to the customers vehicle, the call you back in 10 minutes turned into 4 hours and the final offer was 10% amounting to approx £11.50 or send it back, not much good when the customer is picking the vehicle up tonight! I have generously allowed them to keep the 10% as they must need it far more than i do. Avoid if you need any kind of customer support after your purchase."
"Made to measure seat covers,perfect fit for transit connect 2018 lwb.highly recommend. Totally satisfied."
"Great service, great product and very fast delivery. i would fully recommend them for your pickup and van parts :):)"
"Very good delivery and item all good and fits. Service brilliant Thanks Aran"
"Seatcover for my L200 didn't fit, 8 to 10 inches too short in the back panel. Returns policy confusing, printed a Hermes label, took it to a post office who won't take it. Need to contact Hermes to arrange for them to pick it up, you try and find a phone number for them!! Won't ever deal with you again."
Hi Steve,

I am sorry that the seat covers were not fitting, we have tried our best to locate where the trouble was lying but we were unable to confirm the product code that you had received.

We have provided a Hermes pre-paid label for you to return the covers for a refund, on an earlier email we have now advised where to locate your nearest Parcel Shop drop off with Hermes.

Apologies we could not fulfil your order on this occasion.

Emma
"Ordered roller and single roof rack for peugeot expert tepee, tailgate,when fitted the roller does not extend to avoid damage to the roof,defeats the purpose. also does not seem the right roof fixture its held at the top by a washer instead of sliding into the proper roof fixtures assured it to be the right fitting for a tailgate,also been a job to get the money back and a return,they dont answer emails.I will not be put off."
Hi Edgar,

I am sorry that you have had trouble with your order, this is not what we expect.

Looking at our communication, we have tried our best to understand where the trouble was lying and have spoken with the Supplier.

I can see that we have arranged for the order to be collected and returned back to us for a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Emma
"I was meant to order 4 pack but accidentally ordered a 3 pack of door handle covers. I've emailed sales support to be told they cant help me and I can only order a 4 pack with a 10% discount, who is the right mind would order again when I have 3. If I did I would have 3 spare door handle covers....Which is waste of money!! Asked if I can buy the one due to my error but they don't seem to care. This isnt ideal and the customer service ladies aren't very helpful. 3 different ladies have emailed me back, polite but no helpful. Maybe just give a customer one account manager rather than several. I would really appreciate if this can be rectified and I'm willing to pay for the extra one but not 3 extra. Look forward to hearing from you soon and fingers crossed you can rectify the issue for myself. Kind regards James"
Hi James,
Looking at your order, I can see that you have ordered a 3pc Chrome Cover Set in error.

We do sell the 4pc Set that you need but you advised that you had already fitted the 3pc already. If you had not fitted the 3pc we would of happily arranged for you to exchange the set to the 4pc.

Also advised, these are only supplied in sets not individually. So we cannot supply just one.

Sorry to hear you feel we were not very helpful.

Emma
"Excellent service ordered Windows lunchtime Thursday arrived on the west coast Scotland Friday afternoon best service out, this is the place to shop guys!!! Excellent"
"Excellent Products (Ford Custom Transit side windows Kit), Fast delivery ."
"very good service tele sales staff very good thanks"
"Spot on deal"
"Quality fit and material."
"Great products at a realistic price and very fast delivery. Would recommend this company to anyone."
"I bought ultibar rack for my van. The item arrived next day and was excellent quality. Would recommend!"
"Great service, part was delivered on time"
"Great would deal with you again"
Van Demon is rated 4.82 based on 403 reviews