Van Demon Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Van Demon

How would you rate Van Demon ?

Brett M
"well fitting rear windows"
Steven W
"I recieved goods quickly and in good order, however the fitting instructions were missing. I contacted your sales team by email who then responded immediately apologising and attaching the fitting instructions to the email. I am very pleased with the overall prompt service. Many thanks"
"Good service & quality products"
"Great service, great product and very fast delivery. i would fully recommend them for your pickup and van parts :):)"
"Very good delivery and item all good and fits. Service brilliant Thanks Aran"
"Seatcover for my L200 didn't fit, 8 to 10 inches too short in the back panel. Returns policy confusing, printed a Hermes label, took it to a post office who won't take it. Need to contact Hermes to arrange for them to pick it up, you try and find a phone number for them!! Won't ever deal with you again."
Hi Steve,

I am sorry that the seat covers were not fitting, we have tried our best to locate where the trouble was lying but we were unable to confirm the product code that you had received.

We have provided a Hermes pre-paid label for you to return the covers for a refund, on an earlier email we have now advised where to locate your nearest Parcel Shop drop off with Hermes.

Apologies we could not fulfil your order on this occasion.

Emma
"Ordered roller and single roof rack for peugeot expert tepee, tailgate,when fitted the roller does not extend to avoid damage to the roof,defeats the purpose. also does not seem the right roof fixture its held at the top by a washer instead of sliding into the proper roof fixtures assured it to be the right fitting for a tailgate,also been a job to get the money back and a return,they dont answer emails.I will not be put off."
Hi Edgar,

I am sorry that you have had trouble with your order, this is not what we expect.

Looking at our communication, we have tried our best to understand where the trouble was lying and have spoken with the Supplier.

I can see that we have arranged for the order to be collected and returned back to us for a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Emma
"I was meant to order 4 pack but accidentally ordered a 3 pack of door handle covers. I've emailed sales support to be told they cant help me and I can only order a 4 pack with a 10% discount, who is the right mind would order again when I have 3. If I did I would have 3 spare door handle covers....Which is waste of money!! Asked if I can buy the one due to my error but they don't seem to care. This isnt ideal and the customer service ladies aren't very helpful. 3 different ladies have emailed me back, polite but no helpful. Maybe just give a customer one account manager rather than several. I would really appreciate if this can be rectified and I'm willing to pay for the extra one but not 3 extra. Look forward to hearing from you soon and fingers crossed you can rectify the issue for myself. Kind regards James"
Hi James,
Looking at your order, I can see that you have ordered a 3pc Chrome Cover Set in error.

We do sell the 4pc Set that you need but you advised that you had already fitted the 3pc already. If you had not fitted the 3pc we would of happily arranged for you to exchange the set to the 4pc.

Also advised, these are only supplied in sets not individually. So we cannot supply just one.

Sorry to hear you feel we were not very helpful.

Emma
"Excellent service ordered Windows lunchtime Thursday arrived on the west coast Scotland Friday afternoon best service out, this is the place to shop guys!!! Excellent"
"Excellent Products (Ford Custom Transit side windows Kit), Fast delivery ."
"very good service tele sales staff very good thanks"
"Spot on deal"
"Quality fit and material."
"Great products at a realistic price and very fast delivery. Would recommend this company to anyone."
"I bought ultibar rack for my van. The item arrived next day and was excellent quality. Would recommend!"
"Great service, part was delivered on time"
"Great would deal with you again"
"the delivery was excellent, product was parceled to a very good standard, product was excellent and fitted correctly, thank you very much vandemon"
"quick delivery great customer service"
"Very satisfied with parts"
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear that you have received a less than satisfactory experience with us. Please give me a call on 01270 536900 to discuss this further.

Kind Regards,
Emma
"Top quality goods fast sending great company many thanx"
"Great product and fast service"
"Excellent delivery and competative prices"
Van Demon is rated 4.84 based on 397 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!