Van Demon Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Van Demon

Tell us how Van Demon made you happy

Brett M
"well fitting rear windows"
Steven W
"I recieved goods quickly and in good order, however the fitting instructions were missing. I contacted your sales team by email who then responded immediately apologising and attaching the fitting instructions to the email. I am very pleased with the overall prompt service. Many thanks"
"Good service & quality products"
"Absolutely terrible. Rang Wednesday asking for delivery on Friday. Told can't do that ring back Thursday. I ordered anyway arranging someone to be in. I received a fixing kit without the roof bars or ladder roller. 3 phone calls Thursday. Never replied as promised. Also answer phone message Wednesday. No reply. Eventually I got someone they blame rhino??? Delivery will be today Friday. Again no show won't answer their phones. I think these are total scam artists. Will be getting refund Monday."
"utterly appalled at the lack if communication made a purchase online with 2 hours left on the company's timer for next day delivery it didn't turn up rang them today 2 days after ordering to find out they hadn't even got it in stock but only to find this out after I'd contacted them will not be ordering from them again"
"Poor communication and delivery. Quick to take payment but not so fast to send goods."
"Very disappointed ordered Friday and given a Monday delivery date, then receive my order has left the building on Monday so clearly not getting delivered Monday. Tracking via tnt doesn't exist till 2 days later where it's only just been collected in Denmark. So God knows when I'll get my order. Just don't expect a quick turnaround from payment to delivery. I should of used vanstyle."
"Very fast delivery. Took a day off work to fit the windows. Bought the fitting kit as well. Unfortunately when I opened the box there was no black primer in the box. Rang them up. Lady was helpful and promised to send some out. Wasted day and loss of money Please check your kits before sending them out."
"I Purchased: T5 side windows left/right with Sliders - Perfect fit, Very good quality Charcoal Trim Lining 10m with adhesive - Great product, very easy to use. T5 SwB Black Side Steps - The quality of the brackets alone are second to non. Engineered to make a perfect fit. All in All, I am thrilled with the level of service received and the quality of the products sold and will definitely be back for more."
"Bought 60mm caddy side bars, the standard of them are embarrassingly low, the welding is shocking, the capped ends are rough and not smoothly ground, they still have lots of welding spatter left around the tabs and sharp bits of wire stuck to the welds, they don’t fit tight to the van, after cutting the tabs down and drilling new holes they actually fit as you’d expect, I think you need a word with whoever makes these and really get the quality improved."
"This is the worst service ever. They sold me a faulted windows for my vauxall vivaro pretending you should have double checked before you install by yourself. Result is I got water in my van 3 month later. Ridiculous. I discourage everyone to buy from here."
"Bought a bonded sliding side window which leaks through the rubber seals. Have sent photos and a video of the leak. Phoned & emailed many times over the past month, very rarely would someone phone back and the response is always "we are reviewing it". Really? One month to review a leaking window? Non-existent customer service. Instead of chasing the company I shall now spend my time ensuring the words "van demon" and "leaking windows" become ranked in the top spots on Google & YouTube. Instead of emailing the company I shall email every van conversion web site, every motorhome magazine and after market outfit I can find while I wait for my van to dry out. DO NO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY."
"Unable to contact; your telephone line dial turn will turn off after 4 seconds and the call is terminated. No receipt sent for the purchase; luckily the purchase was made via Paypal. Still seating the Tucson boot mat. 9 days and still awaiting; not sure what you have done with the order and the my money."
"I have returned my window 2 weeks ago now and still haven't had my money back into my account I foned them last Tuesday they told me it takes from 24hrs to 48hrs for money to be put back in plus they are taking £30 off me for return postage"
"Excellent product. Excellent service. Good communications and super fast delivery. Will definitely order again. Thank you"
"Just wjat i was after. Excellent service ordered yesterday at 2pm and arrived today at 2pm. Would highly recommend this company. Great job!"
"I got a window from vandemon it was the wrong 1 so I wanted to send it back so I phoned them and they were no help at all they told me I have to pay for return I was disappointed with that but I knew I had to if they weren't so I have been phoning parcel companies to return this so I can get my refund but with the size of the package the parcel companies want it on a pallet when it never came on 1 . I phoned vandemon back to see what we can do about this and they are saying it will cost me about £33 to send it back which is shocking and they would get back to me to get it returned and I still haven't heard a thing about it I am very shocked with what is going on so I will let you know what the out come is with this"
"Bought a transit Mk7 spoiler for a customer and collected. Upon opening the item it looked like it has been kicked around the floor for a month before packaging. To be fair the item was sealed in an opaque plastic bag and I'm pretty sure the damage was down to the original manufacturer. I contacted support to try and negotiate a partial refund as it had to go to the body shop for painting before fitting to the customers vehicle, the call you back in 10 minutes turned into 4 hours and the final offer was 10% amounting to approx £11.50 or send it back, not much good when the customer is picking the vehicle up tonight! I have generously allowed them to keep the 10% as they must need it far more than i do. Avoid if you need any kind of customer support after your purchase."
"Made to measure seat covers,perfect fit for transit connect 2018 lwb.highly recommend. Totally satisfied."
"Great service, great product and very fast delivery. i would fully recommend them for your pickup and van parts :):)"
"Very good delivery and item all good and fits. Service brilliant Thanks Aran"
"Seatcover for my L200 didn't fit, 8 to 10 inches too short in the back panel. Returns policy confusing, printed a Hermes label, took it to a post office who won't take it. Need to contact Hermes to arrange for them to pick it up, you try and find a phone number for them!! Won't ever deal with you again."
Hi Steve,

I am sorry that the seat covers were not fitting, we have tried our best to locate where the trouble was lying but we were unable to confirm the product code that you had received.

We have provided a Hermes pre-paid label for you to return the covers for a refund, on an earlier email we have now advised where to locate your nearest Parcel Shop drop off with Hermes.

Apologies we could not fulfil your order on this occasion.

Kindest Regards,
Emma
"Ordered roller and single roof rack for peugeot expert tepee, tailgate,when fitted the roller does not extend to avoid damage to the roof,defeats the purpose. also does not seem the right roof fixture its held at the top by a washer instead of sliding into the proper roof fixtures assured it to be the right fitting for a tailgate,also been a job to get the money back and a return,they dont answer emails.I will not be put off."
Hi Edgar,

I am sorry that you have had trouble with your order, this is not what we expect.

Looking at our communication, we have tried our best to understand where the trouble was lying and have spoken with the Supplier.

I can see that we have arranged for the order to be collected and returned back to us for a refund.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused in this matter.

Kindest Regards,