Van Demon Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Van Demon

How would you rate Van Demon?

Brett M
"well fitting rear windows"
Steven W
"I recieved goods quickly and in good order, however the fitting instructions were missing. I contacted your sales team by email who then responded immediately apologising and attaching the fitting instructions to the email. I am very pleased with the overall prompt service. Many thanks"
"Good service & quality products"
"Quality parts and delivery times .superbly packaged cheers"
Vanbond.co.uk
Verified Reviewer
"They Just canceled my order and never told me I had to ring them and they said o we ran out of stock, and no idea when it’s in again, so I had to upset my customer and let them down, also been 7 days and still no refund emailed them 5 times!!!!! no response I don’t leave negative reviews lightly but this lot are a totally unprofessional Micky mouse outfit!! With no customer service at all. I fit privacy glass for a living and if I ran my business like this bunch I’d be out of business my advise is go somewhere else."
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear you are disappointed with the service you have received.

I have checked over your order history and completely agreed that the time it took to notify you that the item was out of stock was poor.

In regards to the refund, it was processed on the same day but unfortunately it was held up due to security checks. This has been passed now and will be with you shortly.

All the order history has been passed over to the relevant team for them to understand why the issue had occurred as we do not list items that are out of stock., so in theory the issue should of never happened.

Genuinely sorry for the delays and slow processing times.

If you do need anything else please let me know.

Kind Regards,
Emma
"Great comms and a great product."
"Quick service. Good value. The insulation sticks well and is a good thickness for the cost."
"Great product great price"
"Quick response and excellent customer service"
"well fitting rear windows"
"Brilliant"
"Good product good service"
"could not have been more helpful in dealing with my problem. They advised exactly what I needed and had it sent out very quickly. Great company with excellent customer service. Definitely went the extra mile. Thanks guys 👍"
"Fast delivery of goods"
"Quick delivery,product I bought for my van was perfect."
"Received item fast, all was as described in the ad. Easy to fit. Excellent would recommend"
"Used more than once and delighted with the service. Highly recommend."
"you managed to give me the correct parts that I wanted for my campervan at a reasonable price and very quick delivery. thank you."
John G
"Excellent service, delivered on time, perfect condition, many thanks, will be back!"
"Very helpful and although product was not immediately in stock they got the items in and arranged delivery."
"Very quick delivery and the product is exactly wot I was looking for"
"The item was delivered very fast. It came with simple to follow fitting instructions and fitted very well. Is it of good quality and does exactly what it says on the tin."
"Good product and good delivery"
Van Demon is rated 4.87 based on 373 reviews