URBAN MALE CLOTHING Reviews

Read URBAN MALE CLOTHING Reviews

12a Quain Mansions, Queens Club Gardens, W14 9TW, United Kingdom

Tell us how URBAN MALE CLOTHING made you happy
First Class Product First Class Seller
Amazing service in terms of delivery as my order came on time. It easy to navigate my way on their website to find the products I wanted. The only problem I had was the lack of communication as I sent two emails regarding a concern and never received a reply.
Excellent experience with these guys, quick delivery and great communication throughout! As for the jacket..... its lovely, it's my 2nd Naz jacket, they're great.
Buyer beware. They have not responded to multiple inquires about a refund regarding a items that I had shipped back according to their online instructions. Items were purchased in late July, sent back in early August, and no refund has been issued as of mid October. I would never buy from here again, and have told my friends not to as well.
Lovely jacket, excellent condition and nice fit. International shipment arrived in 10 days. Just not informed of the customs fee (34€ from UK to Italy).
I have no idea where my package or if it has even been shipped. I ordered this item almost 2 weeks ago for my fiancé to wear at his bday party. His party is now 2 days away and from the looks of it, he won’t get them in time. However, the expected delivery date your website provided said it would. I’d like to be issued a refund!
Very quick delivery
I’m really pleased with the shirt and a very good price
Overpriced
Very bad .....my order is after 8 days not sent yeti!!!!!
Ordered a top online - wasn't too sure of the site at first but took a chance and couldn't be more happier. Great quality, good communication from the seller and the delivery was just as estimated. Would definitely recommend.
Fast delivery . Thanks x
Fast delivery. Excellent quality. Job well done!
Great. Really easy to use and my item came quickly 10/10 highly recommend
Great to buy from .Fast and problem free purchase from order to speedy delivery. Great product at a great price
The URBAND clothing is very good reasonable to buy from them and they have a lots of good quality clothes
Hi, very disappointed as your website says 10% off. When I bought my items & put discount code in not available. Poor website also no reply to my previous emails. Still waiting on REPLY!
Ellesse Rimini track top arrived quickly and was best price I could find. Website gave me a 10% code as I was browsing 😎 Happy customer
Quality items for sale and very fast delivery.
Very good service and good quality clothing 👌
URBAN MALE CLOTHING is rated 4.42 based on 115 reviews