URBAN MALE CLOTHING Reviews

of reviewers recommend URBAN MALE CLOTHING
Read URBAN MALE CLOTHING Reviews

12a Quain Mansions, Queens Club Gardens, W14 9TW, United Kingdom

Tell us how URBAN MALE CLOTHING made you happy
Very good service and good quality clothing 👌
I haven't got my clothes yet
Nice price, good delivery
10/10 will use again! Everything I expected, great product, great communication, fast delivery.
Very pleased with the items purchased.
Super fast delivery service and great quality clothing
Delivery time was exceptional considering what is going on in our country. The Gabicci top I bought is a perfect fit and great value.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden. Mit der Bestellung und die Lieferung. Die Ware war sehr gut eingepackt und fehlerfrei
Really happy with my purchase
Well packaged and on time. Highly recommended.
Great Item, really great service, many thanks A+++++
I was really pleased with the order and delivery service of a polo top i recently ordered for my son / very impressed
Ordered a Police tracksuit from here for my other half as a Christmas present. I accidentally ordered the wrong size which they corrected for me instantly after contact. It was dispatched quickly and arrived well packaged. Will definitely be buying from you again.
I love the designs
High quality items, but... Terrible customer service. the coupons and discounts didn't work, I tried to contact but no one had gave me any answers. Also shipping was through DHL without letting me know, which costed me a few more taxes.
What rewiew can I write as long as I paid and haven't recived anything in two weeks and hardly I could find somebody from costumer service to talk with and still have to wait to see if I will get my items so according to other retailers that I've bought from this is the worse till the present moment!!!!
There are 2 weeks since I have placed my order and still didn't received it and can be in touch with anybody from costumer service you like to take the money and mess with the costumers or what?????
i love wearing a nice warm fur hood parka,
The jacket was received damaged at the pocket. Had to return for a replacement
Goods good quality fast service
URBAN MALE CLOTHING is rated 4.53 based on 96 reviews