URBAN MALE CLOTHING Reviews

of reviewers recommend URBAN MALE CLOTHING
Read URBAN MALE CLOTHING Reviews

12a Quain Mansions, Queens Club Gardens, W14 9TW, United Kingdom

Tell us how URBAN MALE CLOTHING made you happy
Delivery time was exceptional considering what is going on in our country. The Gabicci top I bought is a perfect fit and great value.
Wir sind sehr zufrieden. Mit der Bestellung und die Lieferung. Die Ware war sehr gut eingepackt und fehlerfrei
Really happy with my purchase
Well packaged and on time. Highly recommended.
Great Item, really great service, many thanks A+++++
I was really pleased with the order and delivery service of a polo top i recently ordered for my son / very impressed
Ordered a Police tracksuit from here for my other half as a Christmas present. I accidentally ordered the wrong size which they corrected for me instantly after contact. It was dispatched quickly and arrived well packaged. Will definitely be buying from you again.
I love the designs
High quality items, but...
Terrible customer service. the coupons and discounts didn't work, I tried to contact but no one had gave me any answers.
Also shipping was through DHL without letting me know, which costed me a few more taxes.
What rewiew can I write as long as I paid and haven't recived anything in two weeks and hardly I could find somebody from costumer service to talk with and still have to wait to see if I will get my items so according to other retailers that I've bought from this is the worse till the present moment!!!!
There are 2 weeks since I have placed my order and still didn't received it and can be in touch with anybody from costumer service you like to take the money and mess with the costumers or what?????
i love wearing a nice warm fur hood parka,
The jacket was received damaged at the pocket. Had to return for a replacement
Goods good quality fast service
Fast international shipping to the US. Exactly what I needed!
Very poor customer service. Ordered in the promise of next day delivery. Then after payment that promise disappears. Actually came 4 days later. After numerous emails and phone calls to try and stop the item being dispatched. Absolutely no response whatsoever from this company. I’ll never buy from them again.
Ordered a top on the premise I was receiving the PROMISED next day delivery. Only to find out after I’d paid for the item that it would be sent within 3-5 days. Tried numerous times to ring the company and emailed them numerous times with no response whatsoever. So I sent a final email before the item was dispatched to get a full refund. Again no response, then received an email to say item has been dispatched. Avoid ordering from this company at all costs. I am now certain that I won’t even be able to send the item back at all. Shocking customer service. Actually it’s non existent. You’ve been warned. Look elsewhere and do not deal with this company.
Usually an S however M fit well. Fast delivery
Very impressed with quality as I expected and delivery time .
Very fast delivery, great communication and excellent product, thanks
URBAN MALE CLOTHING is rated 4.54 based on 90 reviews