Unbeatable Bathrooms Reviews

of reviewers recommend Unbeatable Bathrooms
Read Unbeatable Bathrooms Reviews

About Unbeatable Bathrooms:

One of the UK's fastest-growing online bathroom retailers selling a range of showers, baths, taps, basins & more from some of the biggest and best brands.

Tell us how Unbeatable Bathrooms made you happy
Very slow delivery on such a small item
I had a problem with the item I ordered as it was not what was offered on the website.
I called the bathroom company to check if I ordered the item on the Monday it would come by the Friday. I was promised it would but unfortunately after much chasing the item arrived the following Monday which meant I had to postpone the plumber. The item was in perfect condition which at least was better than the previous bathroom company where it arrived damaged. Overall I'm pleased with the product and the fact I could order only the part I needed and not the whole toilet. Earlier feedback on delivery would be good.
I ordered a Ideal Standard basin and pedastal on the 14/6/19 from Unbeatable Bathrooms, the items were delivered on the 18/6/19, once opened, one item was found to be smashed. I tried ringing Unbeatable Bathrooms several times, but the phone was never answered, I then followed this up with an e-mail and photographs of the damaged item, but received no reply. I have today (11/7/19) resent the original e-mail and have now received a refund for the smashed item. Its hard to understand why my origianl complaint wasnt dealt with as quickly.
Nice website, authentic goods, good prices. Unfortunately, their delivery company let them down by delivering two toilets on the wrong date and then were very slow to re-organise. Staff at UB's are great and very helpful, but would suggest changing their delivery company?
Unbeatable Bathrooms is rated 4.61 based on 318 reviews