Unbeatable Bathrooms Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Unbeatable Bathrooms

Tell us how Unbeatable Bathrooms made you happy

"Great service and communication."
"As described."
"Excellent customer care and retention based on sound and economic advice and branded products at the right price and free delivery."
"excellent communication and price with very good delivery time"
"Good service, prompt deliverly, easy transaction"
"Unbeatable bathrooms kept me in the picture regarding my purchase and the delay (for technical reasons) was kept to a minimum. Thank you."
"smooth transition and product delivered in time as described."
"The shower tray we were sent was damaged. All the packaging was broken on arrival and the corner scuffed. On the plus side we were given a small discount but I would have preferred an undamaged item."
"Excellent advice and service from very professional staff. It was very refreshing to deal with a company and its staff who were helpful and committed to deliver an excellent service. Nothing was too much. This service has resulted in a lovely, quality bathroom. Totally recommend Adam and his staff."
"item was best price on the web and arrived very quickly"
"Adam was very helpful in checking their stock for my item and ensuring I received it on time. Friendly helpful service. Would highly recommend."
"They bent over backwards to get the part I needed and were very competitive on price!"
"Very nice and helpfull on the phone despite my poor english. The package was sent the day I payed for it."
"Excellent service and prices from these guys - highly recommended."
"They were quite a bit dearer than the competition but they had the item in stock. Others had to buy from Grohe first"
"Great price and service..loved my sink and tap"
"Great service and friendly staff. will buy from them again!"
"Excellent service Would definitely use again Great prices and products Mark The Wirral"
"We found items for our bathrooms online, but decided to support a local business - Unbeatbable Bathrooms by buying the items from them. Adam was very knowledgeable about the items we required, Vitra toilets, basin and Bristan shower. Adam price matched what I had found elsewhere online. All items arrived in perfect condition.The only downside we had to the purchase was the lack of communication from Unbeatable Bathrooms. I would have given 5 stars if communication had been better."
"Great customer service and competitive prices. I purchased a Grohe shower head that was faulty which was exchanged without quibble and return postage also refunded."
Unbeatable Bathrooms is rated 4.55 based on 64 reviews