UK Sign Shop Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Sign Shop
Over 7 Days
"Arrived on time and was very easy to put up. Really please with how it looks, I'd definitely buy again and recommend to family and friends."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Sign as advertised and shown in preview when ordering. Came in good packaging. Correct size and lettering. Good for price."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Delighted with the look and quality of the product. Very efficient service from UK SIGN SHOP."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Such good quality, the sign is beautiful, good quality and really good service from UK sign shop. Will be recommending to friends"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Really get website and product"
"Items delivered as promised and quality very good. No hesitation in recommending the company and their products."
"great quality product and prompt delivery - thank you!"
"Ordering was super easy, I loved the live preview function. Delivery was within the specified lead times and it actually turned up on the day we got the keys to our new house which was exiting! The sign itself is amazing, looks even better than I thought, and was really easy to put with all fixings included. Our neighbours asked where the sign was from and we recommended UK Sign Shop with confidence :)"
"The Sign was made exactly as we wanted and has arrive and looking good on our home. Thank you."
"Excellent service. Thank you. Colour of number and lettering weren’t quite what I was expecting but that’s the problem with relying on photographs. It would help if the back of the ‘number’ perspex was protected; it’s very easy to scratch."
"Looks terrific"
"My sign is beautiful can’t wait for my hubby to put it up.hassle free fast service"
"Great service."
"I liked your site from the start, easy to use and as the order was being processed, I felt in touch with where it was at, and finally, you told me it was finished, delivered and - now, we just have to wait until we see it as we live in France and the sign is for a house in Scotland - next time we need a sign - we'll be in touch!!!"
"Very happy with the sign, nice and clear, very pleased with this product"
"Wonderful workmanship, my wife and I are very pleased and it will look excellent on the new home, I can't wait to move in and put it up."
"We liked our house sign with the little hedgehog on the slate very much. It’s been much admired by The neighbours. The delivery was very quick too. Thank you."
"Great service and happy with the product"
"Sign is very nicely made. The bar code for installation instruction does not work. Maybe a simple installation manual would help. I did figure out my self how to do it anyway."
"We ordered a slate sign for our house. It looks great, even better than we expected. Great customer service too! Would highly recommend. Cheryl and Paul Jenkins."
UK Sign Shop is rated 4.69 based on 714 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!