UK Sign Shop Reviews

customer service
Stephen W
"Excellent customer service"
Christine M
"Lovely product, great service. Would definitely recommend. Thank you very much."
"Ace sign thank you 😊"
"We are delighted with our new house sign and it is now beautifully displayed by the front door...thank you very much!"
"Prompt service, good product and good value for money"
"Excellent quality, best in the street looks stunning"
"Very good looking sign good delivery would recommend"
"Excellent service throughout kept informed through process when it arrive perfect"
"Clear informative and accessible website. Good communicators and prompt service and delivery."
"Excellent service, however surprised to see text was not engraved onto slate but just printed on."
"Easy to use site .. delivery a bit longer than expected but the sign is excellent."
"This was my first time using the UK Sign Shop and I found it very straight forward and easy to use. I was also kept informed of progress along the way via email. When my sign arrived it was well packaged and the product was exactly as shown on their website. I would have no hesitation in using them again in the future."
"Very helpful and responsive to queries"
"Fabulous service and sign! Prompt and kept informed throughout the process."
"Good quality sign and quick delivery. Very user friendly website and therefore straight forward ordering process."
"The ordering process was really easy.Prompt delivery and really happy with the quality.The fitting of the sign was a really simple process that any diy’er will be capable of!!"
"I bought the robins on slate for my sign and I could not be more pleased with it. It looks better now it is on the house than it did in the picture on the net."
That's awesome news! Thank you for taking the time to let us know
"Great quality, really pleased with the overall look."
"Sign is well made and looks lovely on my garden gate. Very pleased with ease of ordering and quick delivery."
Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.
"Very please with the order."
Thank you for the great review!
"A good quality sign - well cut good quality slate, design transferred as desired, with 100% accuracy, looks great and would def recommend."
Thank you for the kind words! We’re so happy you love your new house sign! Would you mind sharing with your friends who may currently be without one? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again
"Very good quality"
Thank you so much for your awesome review!
"Quality door number plaque. Easy to order, arrived quickly - well packaged. Screws were too short - but other than that well satisfied."
Thank you so much for your awesome review!
UK Sign Shop is rated 4.73 based on 1,536 reviews