UK Sign Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend UK Sign Shop
customer service
Dianne N
"Absolutely love our new door sign, excellent quality and looks amazing"
Mohammed K
"Great product, easy to order online , made quickly and delivered quickly. Great product and great quality."
GILBERT R
"Nicely made quality sign, but I would suggest that with larger sized signs (350-450mm square) they should really have an option for four corner mounting screws instead of just two in the centre as the sign feels very flimsy when fitted and in very strong wind I feel it could crack at the mounting points or be ripped off completely."
"Great sign, good quality, Thinking of ordering another one as so pleased with it."
Posted 43 minutes ago
"Nice looking house number plate."
"high quality, well-designed signs at sensible prices"
"Great looking sign, arrived promptly. We has a little query with customer service and was very impressed with how easily it was dealt with. Would buy again."
"this is a well made lovely plaque. Unfortunately it is nt big enough to be well seen from the road!! MY MISTAKE!!! BUT it will look lovely on the front door"
"We now have a lovely sign for our house delivered quickly and just what we ordered. This a company that I have no hesitation in recommending. Thank you."
"Excellent sign! Very professional finish and great value for money."
"website was excellent for entering your own details to view your sign design before ordering. The sign arrives exactly as i had viewed before purchase. I ordered a basic slate door sign, that had the details painted on the surface. I missed the fact that there was an engraved option that when painted would give a better longer lasting appearance. for an extra £18. i would consider that option before any future purchase."
"Great product and fast service"
"Plenty of choice on website & easy to use. Well informed of delivery & great product on arrival."
"Lovely house sign just as described, well packed and included fittings. Many thanks."
"Absolutely delighted with the product! It took 2 weeks to arrive which, in fairness, was the agreed timescale, but worth the wait."
"Superb and helpful people to do business with."
"I ordered two sets of signs expecting two LED light units. I only got one. What’s the point of one light units with two signs?"
"Very nice. Arrived in good time. My son was very happy with it,"
"Speedy delivery and sign was very pretty at a very good price"
"Very happy with my house sign, and prompt delivery 😊"
"Very pleased with our new house sign - reasonably priced and with a speedy delivery"
"Love it! Great quality"
"Very pleased with the quick response from when I ordered. I have bought this for my new house for when I move in."
UK Sign Shop is rated 4.71 based on 3,754 reviews