UK Sign Shop Reviews

4.8
Based on 11,962 reviews
Read UK Sign Shop Reviews

Unit N1, Tribune Drive, Sittingbourne

Excellent quality sign and service. Thank you.
Very pleased with our new house sign, it looks amazing
Excellent service, great product, and arrived promptly, with the company advising me at all stages of whereabouts of package.
Brilliant company. This is the second time I have ordered from them and the quality and price is great.
I am delighted with my new house number sign from the UK Sign Shop, delivery was prompt and it looks lovely on the font of my house
Had a fantastic house sign made and am as happy as the first time I used this company. The quality of the product is great!
UK Sign Shop 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Great service Except, I wanted to change something, no answer ‘phone and no chance to make change once spoken with someone. All within a few days. Wow Maybe , too efficient !!
Lovely sign, very good quality, even better than expected. Highly recommend.
So happy with the quality and design of this beautiful slate sign for my house. Easy to fit with appropriate fixings. Have purchased one my my mother in law’s home too which she was also very pleased with. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely love my sign for the front of my house, looks amazing with my new front door. Thanks you UK sign shop
UK Sign Shop 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Excellent. Good price, swift delivery and we love our new house number.
Very happy, great product and fast delivery
Thank you for taking the time to review your purchase, we are so glad that you are happy with it! Thank you for your custom!
Easy-to-use website, quick and efficient service, very neat gate sign, pleased with the result at a good price
The sign is lovely and looks really good on the wall. It arrived quickly and was well protected.
Thank you for your 5* review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product received and the speedy delivery. Many thanks UK Sign Shop
Very happy with what you did for me Great product and price just what I wanted
Thank you for your 5* review. We are glad to hear the pricing was good for the product received. Many thanks UK Sign Shop
Thrilled with our slate sign. Good quality and arrived quicker than stated delivery time. Ordered a custom layout and they answered all of my questions promptly, sent proofs for approval and was exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
UK Sign Shop 5 star review on 19th May 2022 UK Sign Shop 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Thank you for your 5* review. Your sign looks lovely! Many thanks UK Sign Shop
Love my house sign - quality materials, design & execution. It's even better than I expected. Good price too... I would definitely recommend them.
UK Sign Shop 5 star review on 19th May 2022
Thank you for your 5* review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product received and your sign looks lovely! Many thanks UK Sign Shop
Perfect. Exactly what I wanted. Many thanks.
Thank you for your 5* review. We are glad to hear the sign is exactly what you wanted :) Many thanks UK Sign Shop
Overall I’m pleased with the sign.
Thank you for your positive review. We are so pleased to hear you are happy with the product received and your sign looks lovely! Many thanks UK Sign Shop
Prompt efficient service. No hassle .
Thank you for your 5* review. We are glad to hear the service has been sufficient. Many thanks UK Sign Shop
UK Sign Shop is rated 4.77 based on 11,962 reviews