UK Sign Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Sign Shop
Read UK Sign Shop  Reviews

Good Quality house sign. Well made looks good
Good service and the sign was exactly what I wanted
Lovely design, thank you.
Our door sign is quality!
Lovely product and well packaged for postage
great quality at reasonable prices.
Great service, kept me informed as to progress and the sign itself is fantastic. Will buy another one. Even supplied black screws so they become invisible against the slate!
Lovely signs. Website straight forward and easy to use.
Really pleased with the house sign. Mine was done on slate with white painted letters. The house is a stone built one and it works well.
The only issue and it might be worth mentioning when you buy one is that slate is brittle and cracks easily. Mine did. It was an easy fix by getting a 3mm thick piece of wood stuck to the back which made it solid and much easier to fit to a stone wall.
I would buy a house sign from the uksignshop without hesitation.
Superb transaction ...There was an ease in the whole process , from picking my design and to keeping me informed at every stage of the work being done , packaged and delivered to a high standard ...would definitely purchase from here again .
Very pleased with our signs. Great looking and easy to fit.
We lovely our sign, thank you. It is very well made and will hopefully last a lifetime.
Excellent work
Really pleased with my sign, it’s in slate and looks very smart against my newly painted house. Have had loads of comments on how nice it looks.
They look great. The slate fits in perfectly to my historic house setting.
Very pleased with my acrylic sign which has just arrived. I would not hesitate to recommend!
Extremely well made very pleased with them and would not hesitate to recommend to anyone looking for something different and pleasing to the eye changed the front of my house
Everyone thought the signs were lovely
Item snapped after only 2 weeks
Lovely large slate house sign,was not as thick as I’d expected but very nicely done and lovely looking. Worth going for the embossed as looks really crisp and clear. Ordering was easy and delivery wasn’t that fast but all in all very pleased. Would recommend
UK Sign Shop is rated 4.78 based on 8,977 reviews