UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

UK Segboards 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
Could have been 5* but customer services let the company down, guess I’m not going to win my money back ! even after having bought 2 segboards with cart attachment during the last year
Amazing product! Got this for my nephews Christmas present. Arrived in plenty of time for Christmas.Great price and come with a free cart which made him very happy. He is always out enjoying his time with his friends on it and now has all his street ordering them. Great gift to buy for the kids to keep them entertained. Have had no issues with this product at all.
Got the segway and kart in an offer so good price the delivery was fast would highly recommend
Great board, little girl loves it, has great battery life also
My daughter loves her Segway. Excellent service and a great product
Great delivery just before xmas. Excellent fun and a really good quality product. Really impressed with it.
Great product and price until charging port broke. I've sent email and pictures to services team and never heard anything back. Ended up fixing it my self.
Amazing product my son was over the moon, delivery fantastic arrived well before delivery date given, would definitely use this company again. Fast efficient and really easy instructions for the cart!!
The segboard has been great - Noah zooms around on it every day. It's much more robust than I thought it would be. I bought it with a hoverkart - and although it was great fun, the straps that connect it to the hoverboard broke within a week and I am going to have to fix them to make it work. When it arrived it also had a slightly bent poll and we spent a lot of time bending it back in order to be able to put the kart together. Those niggles aside, my son (10) has had his money's worth of fun out it.
Brought for daughters for Christmas and they love them. Excellent service when one had slight problem. Would defiantly recommend
Ordered with pink go kart for my daughter at Christmas bit of a delay with the delivery but when I phoned them they were very friendly n helpful advised me they were really busy and would be with me asap the following week it arrived and hole family have enjoyed playing on it great fun
Great product. Kids had lots of fun till charging port broke. As it was under guarantee I've sent pictures of damage to them but never heard anything back. Ended up fixing it my self...
Very fast deliver,best price I found in the internet for both board and cart,my boys spend hours on them.
Our hoverboard brought alot of fun, laughter and happiness to our home. It was fin for everyone. The quality of the hoverboard is of very high standards and worth every penny it cost us. I highly recommend this hoverboard.
Brought for my son for christmas. He loves it & uses it most days especially since lockdown.
Awful service and product! Product was delivered for my son's birthday, the product never switched on and wouldn't charge, I wanted a replacement as it had never been used however they wanted me to pay to return the hoverboard to them for them to fix and return to me. The item had never been switched on and didn't work so I wanted a brand new one. They had the item collected after me refusing to pay for collection and they have NOT given me a refund (nearly a month since collection now, I have also chased but been ignored). I have no product and they have my £290, I am going through my credit card to get my refund. Stay away, go to Argos or similar so least you can nip in store if you have a problem!
Great fun Good price Family love
One of the best things I've bought my son wont get of it keeps him happy for hours
From start to finish are experience was amazing! Would not buy from anywhere now apart from these. 3 happy children from my purchase. The quality and service received was extraordinary!
I ordered one for my son, it arrived a lot quicker than I expected. It was an excellent price for a fantastic board and accessories. It was very well packaged. I would definitely order from them again
UK Segboards is rated 3.99 based on 767 reviews