UK Segboards Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Segboards
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read UK Segboards Reviews

About UK Segboards:

We are the UK's leading Segway / Hoverboard store. All our boards are UK and European safety certified, they're powered by Samsung batteries and come with UK and European safety certified chargers. Offering you free next day delivery you can choose from the classic, power or the ultra bluetooth ranges and start having fun now.

hi@uksegboards.co.uk

UK Segboards 5 star review on 19th July 2018
Helen
UK Segboards 4 star review on 2nd June 2016
Sharon Fairfield
We bought a board and go-kart bundle. This product is excellent compared to other friends boards. We use it mainly with the go-kart attachment. It is faster, easier to handle and the distance is excellent when fully charged. My son broke his ankle and we have been using it a huge amount so it's been thoroughly tested lots of different terrain. Great up hill too. I would highly recommend the product. The only issue we have had is the velcro straps that attached the go-kart to the board have worn so we have had to buy replacements.
I have bought 5 boards from UK segboards they are sturdy and well made and I highly recommend them , good aftersales service too ,one was faulty and they replaced straight away excellent
UK Segboards reviews REVIEWS FROM THE WEB 4.8/5SafeBuy · 392 reviews GOOGLE REVIEW SUMMARY 5 4 3 2 1 3.9 41 reviews GOOGLE REVIEWS Most relevant Melanie McPherson 13 reviews · 1 photo 4 minutes ago Critical: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness, Value I can not advise or emphasise enough, that this company are fraudsters, they have fake reviews and I have just had to submit paperwork to take them to the small claims court. Long story cut short - ordered 3 hover boards for last Xmas. With in days and weeks all went wrong with a variety of issues. I had to send pictures and videos, received terrible customer service and when the boards were returned to me , they were still faulty. I returned them again, which isn't an easy task anyway, but then I received one of them back having not even been opened. The company maintained they had looked and fixed it, but being cynical, I had used paper in a particular way to determine if they were actually even taking them out of the box. They lied , eventually when caught out , accepted a mistake had been made, so i returned it AGAIN. Would it surprise you to know, it stopped working. I have sent all 3 back, demanding a refund under the Consumer Goods Act. They now have the boards and £879 of my money, hence the court action. I am not a complainer, but have felt compelled to warn others. This is a company who does not deserve your hard earned money. Please research carefully and believe the negative reviews.
Great service from nat cooper very very helpful and kind great service thanks so much
Great service Natalie cooper was the nice lady that helped us thanks
My son loves it, arrived quickly and an excellent price too, would definitely recommend
Excellent service, products arrived well packaged and easy to set-up. Kids love it !!
When initially purchased the board was brilliant. Sadly after 2 month it broke and wouldn’t work. I had to pay £17.50 to send it off to be fixed and the board although working is not to the standard of the one I purchased. Bluetooth speakers since repair now tinny and horrible sound quality. Poor quality!
Great. My son loves it
Perfect service, delivered in perfect time, packaging and exactly as displayed online.
Well made and very good quality. Looks cool and fun for all ages. Our 8yr old son whizzes around on it....us adults not so much. I was very concerned when choosing a Segboard that the quality would be poor and that it wouldn't last. Very pleasantly supprised when we recived it. Not cheap but you pay for what you get! I ordered it only a few days before Christmas and it arrived straight away. Can not fault.
Product fantastic, my only challenge was with the instructions which were not very clear, nor were the accompanying images. Some back and forth emails were required for further guidance.
Got my daughter a hover cart for her 7th birthday, best thing I’ve ever purchased, she loves it and had a great customer experience & delivery 😁
Friendly & helpful customer service team, very knowledgable about their products ! Quickly delivery ! Very pleased !
Great board my grandsons are very happy
I bought 3 boards last year and the grandkids are thrilled fab boards would not go any where else highly recamend
I bought two as Children. I did a lot of research as I was spending a lot of money. Everything has been great with all aspect of purchases, ordering, delivery and boards / carts have been excellent. The children have spent hours on them. God send in lockdown! Glen
We ordered a board and cart after seeing someone else's at a camp site. The board they had was over a year old and had been really well used and was still in excellent condition. I had read lots of horror stories about cheap Chinese boards being unsafe and not lasting five minutes. We ordered after seeing how well built the board was. My son loves it. The battery lasts a really long time and it's faster than his friend's generic boards. We'll worth the extra for a proper board that will last.
Brilliant product. My son loves it. Excellent customer service too. Highly recommended
Great product, speedy delivery and good communication. My Son got the 12'' graffiti board with kart and it is exactly as described. He loves it. Thank you.
UK Segboards is rated 3.99 based on 767 reviews