UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

We bought our daughter down today and we had a lovely day. She had a good time and took home some lovely photographs.
I love make-up and am a make-up artist myself so when the lady was doing my make-up today, I felt a little intimidated because she done it a lot better than me! She used the right concealer and done my eyebrows to look natural (I was overdo them). As she was doing it I was learning on the job. I had a good shoot today and will be spreading the word out there for anyone else looking ?
We got given great feedback today for our son’s shoot after getting to see his photos which were really amazing. Our son was born to do modelling and we were happy to give this a go. This is defo something we will pursue for him as a career.
Was a fantastic shoot for my little girl. Had good fun and we took beautiful pictures of her.
Thank you for the lovely compliments today regarding Kayla’s photo shoot today. she loved it and wants to come back!
They took perfect photos of my daughter and made her look like an angel. The hairstyles did seem a bit too basic and feel they could have done more i mean she is only 10 but it was a good shout and we still bought the photos in the end and looking forward to kick things off with agencies.
UK Models have been honest in their approach and have given us a day to remember.
Took my son there for his photo shoot and he had a good time. He is really bubbly and knows how to win people’s heart, today he won the photographer’s. He put on his best smile today and done all the poses he was told so having seen the photos there was no doubt in buying them.
My photo session went ok. I didn’t like the amount of make-up that was put on my face but it reflected well in the pictures. The photographer was nice but she didn’t make much conversation with me, she showed me how to pose but didn’t communicate much. But having seen the photos i felt more better, they were really good! I felt reassured and i guess the staff knew what they were doing.
Just got home from the photo shoot and it was one of the best ones i had been to in a while. The staff knew what they were doing and knew how to take the photos. And they were taken just how i liked them.
The photo session was really nice, i really felt like I was a model with all the lights and the big white paper thing, not sure what it is called!
The studio was petite but cute. UK Models were a great team, from booking you in to offering you a package.
Had my first photo shoot today with UK Models and it was so amazing! They took really nice photos of me, professional and the quality was good. I enjoyed myself and gave my best shot.
My daughter had good shoot today. Her pictures very good and she like them.
I was not able to buy anything for my daughter’s shoot today as i did not have a lot of money on me and i didn’t want to go with any of the options offered to me but the lady was nice and friendly and understood so she didn’t make me feel down about myself.
The staff treated us good and made us feel comfortable. I did not like my photos that much but i loved my make-up. I took home some of the photos to keep as a memory though.
I had a shoot today but did not get to buy any images. Thank you to the staff for their time and for giving me a chance to do this.
It was a good trip having to travel down for a photo shoot with UK Models. They give a good service and give genuine and good advice.
Enjoyable day. My son had a great time and liked his photos. Studio was nice and a little small.
The photo shoot for my daughter was the best thing that happened to us this year. We had a bit of a rough year already, but having the photo shoot today really put a smile on our faces and we left with really beautiful photos. My daughter is really happy and this is something that makes me happy too. Thank you UK Models for this opportunity!
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews