UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

Went there today to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
I went there today with my shy little girl for her first photo shoot. I had to stay in the room with her so she can have her pictures done but she did love it. she wasn’t too fond of how they done her hair so she took it out midway and I had to redo it. The photographer was nice and patient with us. They used a floral headband on her hair which gave a nice touch to her outfit. This studio was definitely perfect for my little girl.
Just went there for a shoot and was happy with everything. The quality of photos, the friendly staff that were very accommodating. I was not disappointed at all.
It was my first ever photo shoot and I’m happy I got the chance to have one through UK Models! They don’t make you feel like an outsider, friendly, give great advice. I was able to afford a package on a monthly basis and was happy that option was available.
The studio was a little crowded at the studio so felt a little overwhelmed as there were quite a lot of people waiting. Because it was busy there was quite a bit of waiting time. However, the staff were very professional and were able to deal with it in the correct way. I love the way they treat their staff from the make-up artist to the lady that was showing me my photos. was very impressed.
I came with my mum today for my photo shoot and I felt a little bad because she had to wait for me to have my pictures taken and then waiting to see the photos which took forever! But, that’s just a minor matter. We finally got to see the pictures and they were defo worth the wait! Really happy with how they turned out and glad I came.
It’s been a while since I had a photo shoot but after today’s shoot it reminded me just what I missed out on. I now feel more inclined and more serious to be a model and I can use their support to help me apply to agencies.
The studio was quite busy today but the way the staff handled it I don’t think I could. They were professional and still kept a smile on their face. They made sure everyone got seen and attended to and had their make-up done perfectly and shots taken. We defo had to bring the pictures home with us because they turned out really well!
Feel amazing after my shoot today. The staff were really nice to me and it was such a good experience as it was my first time doing this. By the end of it, my nerves were overcome, and I realised this is something I can actually do and will want to pursue as a career.
I was at their studio today and it was good. I am a little camera shy, but I wanted to give it a go and see if I can increase my confidence. Which happened. The photographer was kind and was telling me how to pose. He understood that it was my first time and so told me to relax and not think about anything. I just went for it and because of my confidence, my photos were so amazing I couldn’t believe that it was me! I looked good and they came out stunning.
I bought my professional portfolio photos from there today and made a good choice to do so. The photos were lovely, and the photographer certainly done a good job. I was so happy I got to have some photos done outside because my outfits looked so much nice. Really happy J
I was invited down to have a photo session in London and it was all very new to me. One of the staff members didn’t seem to friendly but I chose to ignore it. I loved the make-up they done on me as I looked stunning in the photos. They didn’t apply a lot and so that was fine. My feedback to them is good and would say keep it up.
Thank you, UK Models, for inviting me down and having my photos taken which I must say are impressive!
I was there today for my first photo shoot and it was fun. The studio looked after me and made sure I understood the process. A couple of my photos didn’t turn out nice, but the rest were amazing!
UK Models were very nice and just as they said they were. They were a great help and delivered great customer service. Very professional.
I had my shoot with UK Models today and it was a pleasure to have been given the chance to come down. They took quite long to see me, so I could view the photos, but I was happy when I saw the photos.
My daughter enjoyed her shoot today which was her first ever one as I always take pictures of her on my mobile phone. She performed so well the lady that showed us the pictures loved her and gave really nice compliments.
My daughter had a wonderful time with UK Models today. They took such lovely photos of her and she looked like a star. Everyone was really nice too.
If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses as if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews