UK Models Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"Completely satisfied with the level of service there today. Blue Rooms is a pretty, modern refurbished studio with new equipment and professional cameras and lights. Everything was set up professionally. The staff were fantastic, friendly, supportive, giving honest opinions, they knew what they were doing so was reassured."
"I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!"
"We just had a shoot today for my little girl and we really liked it. The weather was not nice at all so we walked into the studio wet, but they used the hairdryer to dry it and styled her hair so nice. She was filled with joy when she came out after she had her pictures taken. She had pretty photos taken today."
"UK Models have treated me well today and am happy that I attended."
"Had my first ever photo shoot today and it went better than I had expected it to. I loved my make-up! The staff were experienced as I could tell because they done it so perfect. They matched it to my outfits and my hairstyle. Happy with how it went and looking forward to the future!"
"UK Models staff you guys were brilliant today! I felt at ease considering how nervous I was when I got in. In love with my pictures and want to just say thank you!"
"A nice studio with friendly staff at UK Models. They took the best photos and you can tell the staff know their job."
"We had a good experience today with UK Models after receiving great service from them."
"My son had a fantastic shoot today. The photos were lovely, and we were looked after."
"We just came back from the photo shoot for my little boy. He is quite shy in front of others but when he went to have his photos taken he was very comfortable, listened to the photographer and was walking around happy. His photos were really cute and I’m happy that he liked it."
"A great team with great expertise. Great at doing their job!"
"My husband and I was there today for a photo shoot for our 12 year-old girl. They didn’t put a lot of make-up on her but they still styled her hair nicely. It was a nice day overall and we did enjoy it."
"So happy with my photos and looking forward to start applying to the agencies and receiving work in the future!"
"We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice."
"Happy to have attended today with my son. Something new and something he did enjoy. We found that this is not for him but it was a pleasure being invited down."
"We were there today for a photo session for my daughter and having travelled from far we didn’t expect to wait for a long time. When we got there they just told us there is a water machine if we want water and to fill in a sheet. My daughter had her different hair and make-up done and she looked lovely. They used some accessories to put on her which shows they have passion in what they do. The service could have been a little better but we took home perfect images of our little girl."
"I needed to get some up to date photos of myself to apply to agencies and therefore attended a professional photo session with UK Models today. I was impressed with how the day was conducted and how reliable and easy going the staff were. Now that I have my images I will sure be keeping in contact with them for help with agencies."
"A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others."
"Just went there for a shoot and was happy with everything. The quality of photos, the friendly staff that were very accommodating. I was not disappointed at all."
"Just had a shoot for my daughter. We loved it! there were parts of the day where we were just waiting which we felt like was going to drag on. A good day out!"
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 528 reviews