UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

UK Models were very nice and just as they said they were. They were a great help and delivered great customer service. Very professional.
I had my shoot with UK Models today and it was a pleasure to have been given the chance to come down. They took quite long to see me, so I could view the photos, but I was happy when I saw the photos.
My daughter enjoyed her shoot today which was her first ever one as I always take pictures of her on my mobile phone. She performed so well the lady that showed us the pictures loved her and gave really nice compliments.
My daughter had a wonderful time with UK Models today. They took such lovely photos of her and she looked like a star. Everyone was really nice too.
If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses as if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it.
My daughter had a great shoot day which was filled with positive vibes and friendly staff. We were taken care of and just couldn’t believe how amazing the images turned out!
The Blue Rooms are very good at what they do from what I gathered from my shoot there today.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self-esteem and give motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
So happy with how my photos came out. They were really professional. I loved how the make up artist done my hair. It was a lot better than I had expected and nothing to what I had heard.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
I’m really happy to have come down today for my photo session. I really felt like a model when I was having my pictures taken with the way the photographer told me how to pose. He was really professional and he knew what he was doing. He gave me some advice which was really nice. The make-up and the hair styles they done were perfect, you can tell these people have really good experience and work in high end jobs.
Completely satisfied with the level of service there today. Blue Rooms is a pretty, modern refurbished studio with new equipment and professional cameras and lights. Everything was set up professionally. The staff were fantastic, friendly, supportive, giving honest opinions, they knew what they were doing so was reassured.
I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!
We just had a shoot today for my little girl and we really liked it. The weather was not nice at all so we walked into the studio wet, but they used the hairdryer to dry it and styled her hair so nice. She was filled with joy when she came out after she had her pictures taken. She had pretty photos taken today.
UK Models have treated me well today and am happy that I attended.
Had my first ever photo shoot today and it went better than I had expected it to. I loved my make-up! The staff were experienced as I could tell because they done it so perfect. They matched it to my outfits and my hairstyle. Happy with how it went and looking forward to the future!
UK Models staff you guys were brilliant today! I felt at ease considering how nervous I was when I got in. In love with my pictures and want to just say thank you!
A nice studio with friendly staff at UK Models. They took the best photos and you can tell the staff know their job.
We had a good experience today with UK Models after receiving great service from them.
My son had a fantastic shoot today. The photos were lovely, and we were looked after.
UK Models is rated 4.44 based on 551 reviews