UK Models Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"It’s been a good day today for my little girl’s shoot at blue rooms. Everything was fine, we did have to wait a while to view the photos but that’s just standard. She loved it and we just want to thank Blue rooms for this lovely day."
"Lovely staff, each had good expertise in make-up, hair, photography. The lady at the end was nice when showing us the photos which we must say were brilliant! Really happy and can recommend this studio to anyone."
"I went there with my son today and we had a fab time. Few of the photos weren’t too great but it was only a couple, the rest were amazing! We bought all of them. The photographer done a great job."
"I didn’t purchase my pictures because they didn’t come out nice but I just want to thank everyone for their patience with me today as it was my first time having a photo shoot done and it wasn’t a successful first time."
"So happy! I am now waiting for my portfolio to come through and I know it will be amazing after I saw my pictures today. I would like to say thank you to everyone that helped me today."
"My son enjoyed his shoot today. He was very enthusiastic and took all the directions from the photographer. He is still talking about it now that we came home. Because my son is happy I am happy. Thank you Blue Rooms!!!"
"Reading some of the stuff online I was quite unsure whether I should come down but after I came today I had the best time ever and had amazing photos taken! They were helpful and supportive as they knew I’ve never done a shoot before. It made me feel more comfortable to just pose for the camera and let my hair out. The photos turned out amazing and I am really pleased."
"Impressed with my session today, was better than what I imagined it to be. There was no pressure as people claim to be, it is all down to you. The shoot ran smoothly, and I enjoyed it."
"Perfect photos, really nice staff who make you feel welcome and experts at doing their job."
"I came to Blue Rooms today to update my portfolio and I couldn’t have been more happier. They took the most perfect photos, better than I thought they would come out. They have made today a pleasure. Thank you Blue Rooms."
"Feel amazing after my shoot today. The staff were really nice to me and it was such a good experience as it was my first time doing this. By the end of it, my nerves were overcome and I realised this is something I can actually do and will want to pursue as a career."
"It’s been a great day having my professional shoot done, getting along with the team there, being given good advice and made to feel comfortable to just do your thing."
"Was an amazing trip and experience with Blue Rooms/UK Models today for my photo session and I don’t think it could have gone any better. Loved my make-up the girl was really good and my photos too were great. Really happy."
"Thank you to UK Models for giving us the chance to have a professional shoot done for my little girl. We had the best day and she enjoyed herself having all the photos taken."
"I took my son today to have his photos done with UK Models and it was a good turnout. He is usually very shy in front of others but the photographer took him in and made him feel comfortable and relaxed. He was very smiley in the pictures and the shots were great as if he was a model for Next! A good outcome and lovely photos."
"I had my photoshoot today after booking in with UK Models and it went great. I would only advise that they have some sort of vending machine because I got so hungry throughout the session but overall it was a fun day and a good experience."
"UK Models have been very helpful with giving me good advice and tips about modelling. They gave me a good shoot, amazing photos and a package with loads of different stuff."
"Had a great day with UK Models team for my photo shoot. They impressed me with their customer service, honesty, kindness and patience."
UK Models is rated 4.35 based on 386 reviews