UK Models Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"I just had a photo shoot today at Old street photographic studios and it was good. The studio was lovely and well done up. I was looked after, got some lovely photos and now looking forward to applying to model agencies. Thank you Sally! You're amazing!"
"The staff were lovely, they took the best photos today. The weather was really hot, so it was kind of hard for me to concentrate. Maybe ill pick a better day."
Hi Connor, Sorry but nothing we can do about the bad weather. We have provided you and others cold water and some vouchers to buy drinks at the Portland cafe. Glad you like the photos.
"My photos are so nice! They made me look glamorous, even though I felt like it was a bit too much make-up on my face. Can’t wait to get started in applying for agencies."
"I attended my shoot today and I am so excited that I can’t stop thinking about it. They took amazing pictures and I really loved the headshots because you can see how beautiful I looked."
"They were really helpful and lovely. I found the studio quite cute and it’s located in central so basically everything nearby."
"A great team with great expertise. Great at doing their job! One minus thing: Please improve your waiting times. It's unacceptable. Especially parents with small kids."
"We just had a photo shoot for my 6 year old girl and she loved it. She kept getting hungry throughout the day but lucky I had a few snacks in my bag. They made her look like a little angel and we are just obsessed over the pictures!! It was really worth coming down and we are happy we did."
"I just had my photo shoot and it was great. Great photos and staff."
"I had my photo shoot today and the pictures were okay, not anything special. I did love my make-up and I still have it on! If only my pictures were nicer but I did enjoy the day."
"Just came home from my photo shoot today and I cannot stop looking at my pictures. the photographer was amazing and did not expect him to give me these stunning pictures. Really happy, thank you!"
"I had a nice time today with Blue Rooms. My make-up was on point! But my hair styles didn’t really go with it nor did it go with my outfit. I thought this would have a big effect on the photos but the photographer showed me after each look I had and then I just felt relaxed. I’m glad I chose those outfits because I looked stunning in the pictures."
"Perfect makeover, quality and professional photos and talented individuals."
"So happy with my photos and looking forward to start applying to the agencies and receiving work in the future!"
"We travelled down to London today for my teenage son’s shoot and he really enjoyed it. He got a bit fed up when we waited for the pictures because it was quite a long wait and we kept getting up to get some water from the water machine. He done really well and the guy at the end complimented him and gave us some really good advice. Please improve your waiting time :)"
"The staff were very lovely for the shoot that I had today. I felt gorgeous from the hair and make-up they done on me! The photographer really knew how to take the perfect photos from the right angles, with the perfect lighting! Thank you to all!"
"I had a nice time today for my daughters shoot at Blue Rooms. This Company welcomed us and looked after us. Unfortunately, we didn’t purchase any of the photos cause we felt its a little expensive but it was a nice experience."
Hi Ashley, We're sorry about your waiting time. As you may have already seen we see a lot of aspiring models and we want to give every single person the best chance of becoming a model. We are currently expanding our studio capabilities and will be able to reduce the waiting time. We provide everyone with coffee coupons if the waiting time is longer. We apologise​ for any inconveniences.
"My shoot was great today, I loved it! I took home amazing photos! Thanks UK Models team <3"
"We had a fun day today for the shoot for my little girl. However, it could have been a bit better if the studio wasn’t too busy, it is a bit of a small studio and there were loads of clients, but the staff did handle it well and made sure everyone was seen and attended to. Please manage your time :)"
"I must say, this Company is really good at what they do and know how to deal with clients. They have given me the best photos I have ever had and am pleased."
"We had a lovely day today and thank you to everyone for being ever so nice."
UK Models is rated 4.24 based on 251 reviews