UK Models Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"Just want to say thank you to UK Models for accepting me through and giving me the chance to have a professional shoot done. Enjoyed my time today and it was a really good experience."
"I just had a photo session today and am pleased that I was given this opportunity! Staff seem a little tired and overworked."
"My photo shoot went really well today even though I was really nervous! I booked with UK Models who have been great from start to finish! They have been helpful and looked after me today. So thank you UK Models!"
"Thanks to UK Models today for giving us a good opportunity for a photo shoot for our little boy. We are happy with how it went and happy we came down."
"We just had a shoot today for my little girl and we really liked it. The weather was not nice at all so we walked into the studio wet, but they used the hairdryer to dry it and styled her hair so nice. She was filled with joy when she came out after she had her pictures taken. She had pretty photos taken today."
"Fun photo shoot for my little boy today. Booked with UK Models and happy to have done so. Staff were lovely and caring."
"I had a nice day today for my shoot for UK Models and it was amazing! I loved my hair and make-up it was perfect for my face and outfits!"
"I enjoyed my photo shoot today, felt like I was a real model. Cheers guys."
"I was there today for my shoot and based on what I saw today, they were a lovely and genuine team. There to guide you and advise you. Didn’t make you feel unwelcome and were very accommodating. Thank you!"
"Beautiful photos, nice people and a cute studio. Loved every minute of it. Best experience ever. Thanks UK Models <3"
"We just came back from the photo shoot for my little boy. He is quite shy in front of others but when he went to have his photos taken he was very comfortable, listened to the photographer and was walking around happy. His photos were really cute and I’m happy that he liked it."
"I really liked how they made me look, I looked stunning! They used the best products and I kept asking the lady about where she got them from because I’m so into make-up! They were really professional and lovely people."
"This is a studio I would recommend to anyone that wants to have a professional shoot with people that know what they are doing and talking about. They give genuine and honest advice."
"I had such a nice day, if only I got to stay there longer and have my make-up done again because it was so nice."
"The Blue Rooms are trustworthy and give you a quality service. They give you good tips throughout and make you feel good. Photos are slightly expensive."
"We just got home from a photo shoot for our little girl and we couldn’t have been pleased more. They looked after us, they were gentle with my little girl’s hair as she is very sensitive, the photographer was good. We were given loads of positive comments and advice and it comes to show that they are willing to help you."
"Just wanted to thank the old street photographic studios for this opportunity. I have become more confident to take pictures in front of the camera. Thank you!"
"We had a photo shoot at Pure Space today for our little boy and it went well. We did travel from far however and just wish there were more studios in my area. It took us about 2 hours to get there however, we had a nice time and as our little boy enjoyed himself, it made us happy that we forgot about the journey."
"I just had a photo shoot today at Old street photographic studios and it was good. The studio was lovely and well done up. I was looked after, got some lovely photos and now looking forward to applying to model agencies. Thank you Sally! You're amazing!"
"The staff were lovely, they took the best photos today. The weather was really hot, so it was kind of hard for me to concentrate. Maybe ill pick a better day."
Hi Connor, Sorry but nothing we can do about the bad weather. We have provided you and others cold water and some vouchers to buy drinks at the Portland cafe. Glad you like the photos.
UK Models is rated 4.25 based on 269 reviews