UK Models Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

Dominic Marsh
Verified Reviewer
"Had a shoot done for my 4 year old girl today at Blue Rooms London. My little girl enjoyed herself and she sat still whilst the lady styled her hair. The guys there were lovely with her and even told her how to pose and she listened to them. We bought really good photos of her and are glad we came"
Holly Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Went there for a shoot today but was not impressed as there was no tea/coffee offered or even a vending machine for some snacks whilst we waited. I can’t complain about the images though because they came out utterly amazing and shocked us all. Also, the team were great too."
Alexander Harrison
Verified Reviewer
"I would definitely recommend blue rooms to anyone looking to have professional photos taken and looking to be a model. My make up was done with high branded make up."
Elliot Connor
Verified Buyer
"Their waiting time is ridiculous. Went for a shoot there today and I waited around 45 mins till I was seen! Anyway, they done a great job with my make up and my hair and I even got to go outside to take pictures which was a plus."
"I’m very happy to have attended a shoot with the blue rooms in London. I felt like I was a real model when I was having my pictures taken. Photographer was patient with me as it was my first time doing this. Great people and great photos."
Madison Arnold
Verified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service at blue rooms. The team were professional. I was impressed with the make up they done on me. Package was a little high but I still bought and can now apply to agencies with their help!"
Charles Shah
Verified Buyer
"Many thanks to blue rooms! We left the shoot today with a big smile on my daughter’s face! They took great photos of her and the staff there were great with her. I will defo recommend this place to others!"
"This was the best photography studio I’ve been to! Went to take my pictures there and I couldn’t be more happier! Thanks guys"
"We went to blue rooms in London today for a photo session for my daughter. We were kind of frustrated about the time we had to wait, which was a little ridiculous. However, the make up artist done her make-up so well I was shocked when I saw her with how good they done"
Maisie Stokes
Verified Buyer
"I came today for photo shooting for Alexandra with blue rooms. The pictures very good but the lady who took pictures she not very nice. But make up was good and Alexandra she like it."
Louise Nixon
Verified Reviewer
"I would recommend for anyone to come down for a shoot at blue rooms. I had my photo shoot today and just feel like a real model. My images were amazing and everyone there was lovely so I felt comfortable. It was a good experience and I’m grateful for it."
Rosie Stevenson
Verified Reviewer
"We had a photo shoot for my son today at the blue rooms. We had to leave early because he just didn’t want his pictures taken. I appreciate the staff being very patient. They were all lovely and tried to help."
Nicholas Smith
Verified Reviewer
"I had a great photo shoot today. The team were lovely. The photos were taken professionally and are just what I need. Would be recommending this to anyone else."
Lucas Thompson
Verified Buyer
"I just had my shoot with blue Rooms. There were stages where I would be waiting until I was seen. The photographer was particularly nice and showed me how to pose. It was something new for me to try. I didn’t buy anything but it was a good experience."
"I purchased a portfolio today with blue rooms. I paid a lot but it was worth it. My photos were professional and I look like a real model. I cannot wait to get started and apply for work."
Matilda Humphries
Verified Buyer
"My partner and I came down to blue rooms today for a photography shoot for my son. My son was happy throughout the day and seemed to enjoy himself when he was having his pictures taken. You can tell the photographer was good with kids seeing as my son is only 6 and listened to him. We purchased a package and was happy with the whole experience."
Jerrott Gould
Verified Reviewer
"We had a shoot today for my 10 year old daughter at the blue rooms in London and we travelled all the way down from Ilford. One thing we weren’t too happy with was the time we spent waiting for someone to see us, having travelled for about an hour or so down and to sit and wait for someone to see us was not what we expected. There was little effort with my daughter’s hair. Apart from that, we left with a good deal with the lady we saw."
Jamie Kemp
Verified Buyer
"I had a photo shoot today with blue rooms. The make up was good so my images came out so well. However, the photographer didn’t seem to bother with me and there was very little communication which was a little disappointing. Apart from that, I had a good day and was happy with my images."
Alfie Brennan
Verified Buyer
"I had my photo shoot today at the studio, Blue Rooms. I was happy with the level of customer service by the staff and the professional treatment. They took good care of me and done a really good job with my make-up. I bought a package today because I wanted to have my images in various forms. Very happy and would recommend this place to my family and friends."
Louie Stanley
Verified Buyer
"I want to thank blue rooms for having me today for my photo shoot!! It was amazing! I felt like I was already a model! This was my first ever photo shoot so I was excited. The make-up artist was really nice and she done my make up so good I still have it on and I didn’t take it off! I enjoyed my day and I left with a good package. I can’t wait to look at all the images again!"
UK Models is rated 4.25 based on 67 reviews