UK Models Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"My shoot was great today, I loved it! I took home amazing photos! Thanks UK Models team <3"
Jordan Jackson
Verified Reviewer
"We had a fun day today for the shoot for my little girl. However, it could have been a bit better if the studio wasn’t too busy, it is a bit of a small studio and there were loads of clients, but the staff did handle it well and made sure everyone was seen and attended to. Please manage your time :)"
Joshua Allen
Verified Reviewer
"I must say, this Company is really good at what they do and know how to deal with clients. They have given me the best photos I have ever had and am pleased."
"We had a lovely day today and thank you to everyone for being ever so nice."
Sebastian Walker
Verified Reviewer
"We were just there for the shoot and we enjoyed it. Satisfied with the service we received. Was lovely. Waiting time could be improved."
Jessica Davis
Verified Reviewer
"We been there for a professional photo shoot for my son who loves the camera. He done so well today and if I had known this sooner I would have bought him before. The staff that work there are really nice and accommodating which is the type of things you look out for. Just want to say thank you."
Isabel Evans
Verified Reviewer
"I enjoyed my photo shoot today with The Blue Rooms. My photos were really nice and so were the staff. Thanks guys <3"
Yasmine Brown
Verified Reviewer
"These guys know what they’re doing, incredible talent, with great quality of photos. A beautiful studio with professional equipment and positive environment. But, one thing I hated was the waiting time. It's ridiculous to make me wait an hour to show my pictures!!!"
Natasha Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"This is a studio I would recommend to any of my friends and anyone in general that would like to have a photo shoot done with professional photos and with great advice from experts."
Imogen Stewart
Verified Reviewer
"The Blue Rooms studios were amazing. Talented individuals with great customer service and give you honest feedback."
Lilly Rogers
Verified Reviewer
"It was an absolute pleasure attending the photo shoot today considering I am a very shy person. I was made to feel comfortable which helped with the outcome of my photos which were gorgeous. I was discussing them with the gentleman at the end and he was very nice and gave me the best advice. Really pleased."
Julie Palmer
Verified Reviewer
"I would like to just say a big thank you to the staff at Blue Rooms who looked after us today for a photo shoot for my son in London. We came for a lovely day out as he had the shoot and we absolutely loved it. The pictures were perfect, they were really lovely my son looked like the little models in catalogues."
Sienna Anderson
Verified Reviewer
"I was at the Blue Room studios earlier today for my first ever shoot and I was completely nervous! I’ve never done this before, but, the staff were very sweet, made me feel calm and to just do my thing."
Yvette Wilkinson
Verified Reviewer
"We had a photo shoot today for our little girl and it was an amazing experience. She loved the hair and make-up and she really got along with everyone there. It was a friendly atmosphere and has definitely got our rating."
Anthony E. Clay
Verified Reviewer
"The staff are nice and friendly and look after you. They take the best photos ever and made me look gorgeous! I really think it is a worth experiencing and definitely from this Company."
Charles C. Evans
Verified Reviewer
"My son enjoyed his shoot today. he was very enthusiastic and took all the directions from the photographer. He is still talking about it now that we came home. Because my son is happy I am happy. Thank you Blue Rooms!!!"
Philip D. Martin
Verified Buyer
"Really happy to have come down for a shoot today with my daughter. We weren’t sure what to expect but the experience was great. They were nice, we wasn’t rushed at any point and we were given time. The photos were amazing so we had to purchase them. I just wanted to say thank you and to keep up the good work."
Monty M. Linzy
Verified Buyer
"The Blue Rooms team are very friendly, well experienced in each of their job roles and provide good service."
Joseph C. Aultman
Verified Reviewer
"It’s been a while since I had a photo shoot but after today’s shoot it reminded me just what I missed out on. I now feel more inclined and more serious to be a model and I can use their support to help me apply to agencies"
David R. Hicks
Verified Reviewer
"Impressed with my session today, was better than what I imagined it to be. There was no pressure as people claim to be, it is all down to you. The shoot ran smoothly, and I enjoyed it."
UK Models is rated 4.23 based on 235 reviews