UK Models Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"After my photo shoot today I am pleased to say that I have made my mind up and now want to take modelling seriously. UK Models helped me to make this decision and I will be keeping in touch and acquiring your help for agencies!"
"We had a nice time today with UK Models for my girls photo shoot. She was walking around the place with her little dress like a little princess and everyone kept giving compliments. When I saw her photos I was even more amazed because I didn’t expect her to do that well and look like a children’s model from catalogues. So we are very pleased."
"I felt privileged to have been booked in for a photo session with UK Models and do not have any regrets about my shoot today."
"I would UK Models because they give you a day to remember. They are good at their job and have a lot of passion."
"My first photo shoot went extremely well today. No doubt a genuine Company with trustworthy staff."
"UK Models have given us the best possible experience for a photo shoot, explained the process, applied perfect make up on my daughter and took outstanding photos."
"Great Company. Trustworthy and reliable."
"Happy with my photos that were taken today with UK Models and looking forward to applying for agencies."
"Lovely team who makes you feel welcome and know their stuff."
"I went for a photo shoot today after being booked in with UK Models and I couldn’t be any happier. I felt dubious before I attended but I gave it a go and the whole day was a success."
"UK Models are the ones to book in with. Had a good time today for my photo session at your studio in London and it was worth the travel down."
"Great team at UK Models today. You guys gave me courage to take this seriously with all your advice."
"We just got home from my son’s shoot today and although we are a little tired, it’s not been something we regret. It was a fun experience thanks to the team there."
"I would like to say thank you to everyone there today for being patient with me today for my first photo shoot! it’s been a good day, happy with the outcome."
"I took my daughter there today for her first photo session and I was completely amazed! She done so well for a little 9 year, she is very photogenic but I didn’t expect her to do this good. The photos were amazing and the photographer was very nice with her. Had a good time!"
"Just had a photo shoot done today with UK Models and I had the best time! Thank you to all the staff that were there today."
"I would recommend UK Models because they show you that you can take their word for what they say they will do. It was overall a good photo session but liked their level of customer service and the way they did things."
"Had my first ever photo shoot today and it went better than I had expected it to. I loved my make-up! The staff were experienced as I could tell because they done it so perfect. They matched it to my outfits and my hairstyle. Happy with how it went and looking forward to the future!"
"My daughter loved her photos today and she had a really good time. We just want to say thank you for giving us this great opportunity."
"UK Models have treated me well today and am happy that I attended."
UK Models is rated 4.29 based on 304 reviews