UK Models Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

Roscoe S. Martinez
Verified Reviewer
"The Blue Rooms are truly amazing. Everything was organised. The service was fast and we didn’t wait too long but nothing was rushed. Everything was done in good time from the hair and make up to seeing the pictures."
Gregory S. Foley
Verified Reviewer
"I went there today to have my photos taken. It takes me a little while to relax and be comfortable around someone but today it was easy. The lady that took my pics was lovely and helpful and told me to just relax and be myself. I took that all in and really went for it. now I have the most amazing photos."
Robert M. Carlisle
Verified Buyer
"I did not do too well for the shoot I had today with the Blue Rooms. The lady was nice and very honest. I did have a good experience and am glad I got the chance."
Sorry to hear this. We wish you good luck :)
Martha G. Boggs
Verified Reviewer
"A great team of supportive and honest professionals. Each taking passion in what they do. I could see it when they done the make up for another girl that they done it perfect and didn’t let her go until they gave it a perfect finishing touch. This shows you that you can trust the company and know that you’re in the right place."
Ashley C. Crews
Verified Buyer
"Went to the Blue Rooms to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself."
Todd A. Everett
Verified Buyer
"Lovely people, studio and quality of work. Quite a few intervals throughout but this is standard. A great place with no hidden information."
Richard S. Cheney
Verified Buyer
"I am giving The Blue Rooms a 5 star rating for the quality photos that were produced today. Not so much the make-up but definitely the photos. Each photo was shot perfectly at different angles, loads of head shots and even had some done outside the studio. I was made to feel welcome there and no different to anyone else."
Dale B. Bannon
Verified Buyer
"Had my professional shoot done with the Blue Rooms today. I have my pictures just waiting for the portfolio to come through. A really nice studio and nice to experience."
Laura R. Allen
Verified Buyer
"Came to Blue Rooms Studios today for a professional shoot and there is no one I would rather go to. They were kind, did not rush us through the shoot. They done my make-up perfect, took time to make sure I had good pictures. It was all amazing!"
Jane M. Fauver
Verified Reviewer
"So happy with how my photos came out. They were really professional. I loved how the make up artist done my hair. It was a lot better than I had expected and nothing to what I had heard."
Kiara F. Brown
Verified Buyer
"Had my shoot with Blue Room Studios today which was okay. I had a lot of make-up on my face, I asked the lady why that was but she explained it’s because it will come out better in the light so that was okay. I was completely shocked when I got to see my pictures. I looked so good! The make-up looked better than I thought it would. I really liked it."
Patricia M. Dumas
Verified Buyer
"I now feel more motivated to want to do modelling and take it a step further. Now that I have my images I have much more courage. They were really friendly and gave loads of tips."
Luis A. Short
Verified Buyer
"They show you how to do poses like real supermodels so when you look at your photos they look really good. Am waiting now to have my portfolio come through but after todays shoot I am really excited to apply to agencies and get the ball rolling."
Gary J. Guardado
Verified Reviewer
"I was in need of professional shoot and decided to apply online to UK Models. I just came back and I can’t stop thinking about it. I had an really nice day, getting my hair and make up done by no doubt professional people. The photographer was brilliant at what he does, he took some pretty brilliant shots. I’m in love with them."
Jeremiah B. Mason
Verified Buyer
"Having went to Blue Rooms for my photo shoot today has really put modelling into a big perspective. It has opened my eyes to see that modelling is fun. You get to look glam with all the amazing make-up they do and the different hair styles for each look. I had 4 different looks with different outfits so it was good that I got a variety of different type of images. The photographer was really lovely. He told me how I should pose, when I didn’t know how to do a particular pose he didn’t get angry about it, he was calm and showed me. This is the type of people you want to come into contact with. It was a brilliant day for me."
Juan S. Krantz
Verified Buyer
"If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it."
Wendy J. Archer
Verified Reviewer
"You can tell they have years of experience. I was shy when I was posting for the pictures but they helped overcome it. They gave me tips and made me feel like I can do it. And to my own surprise, I did. It is nice when you receive help and not expected to do it all yourself."
James M. Russell
Verified Buyer
"A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others."
Janet J. Wesley
Verified Buyer
"A trendy studio with a fresh look. Take the most perfect pictures and make you look so beautiful. Not to much make-up buy enough to make you look good."
Mack M. Boulanger
Verified Reviewer
"I can say that Blue Rooms are really professional and great at what they do. One thing that I wasn't too impressed about was the time I had to wait, I had to wait for another girl to have a shoot before I could go and do mine. I thought I would be seen straight away. My pictures were great and defo made up for it. It was worth giving it a shoot."
UK Models is rated 4.17 based on 169 reviews