UK Models Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others."
"Just went there for a shoot and was happy with everything. The quality of photos, the friendly staff that were very accommodating. I was not disappointed at all."
"I had my first every shoot today with UK Models. I wasn’t too happy with how they did my make-up because it was too much for my face I wasn’t used to that much make-up on me, so I was quite unsure about it. when I got to see my pictures, I could see maybe why they had to put loads because of the lighting. This is what the lady explained to me when I saw them. My pictures were really nice I was shocked they came out so good. Really happy."
"Just had a shoot for my daughter. We loved it! there were parts of the day where we were just waiting which we felt like was going to drag on. A good day out!"
"Just seen my images again from the photoshoot I had with the Blue Rooms and I still can’t believe it. I looked fabulous with all the glam hair and make-up and the different backgrounds. I had some photos taken outside which look superb! I enjoyed my day today and happy to have went."
"The session was a great experience for my daughter. She loved posing for the camera and when they done her hair and having looked at the photos, we couldn’t help but buy them."
"My husband and I arranged for a photo session for my daughter today to have some photos taken with UK Models. The photos were average but were still nice. We weren’t at the studio for long as we thought but it was a good outcome."
"Was down at one of UK Models studios today in London and we had really good time as the atmosphere in there was friendly and welcoming. We left with beautiful photos of my little girl, if only we can come again!"
"Had a fab time today. Was treated well by the stuff there and they gave me really nice photos. Now to move on to the next stops."
"UK Models are a company I could recommend. They could work more on the poses they tell us to do because some of them seem so outdated and the make-up too. Apart from that, it was a good day."
"I was at a photo shoot today after booking with UK Models who have been a great help."
"I feel much better about myself after having my photo session with UK Models. The photographer was nice and made me feel comfortable when I was posing and told me to give it my best shot and pretend there was no one there. I got to go outside on a side road where there was a really nice building and so I posed there, and those particular shots were nice! Happy with my experience."
"My daughter absolutely loved her pictures today. The session overall was good and eye-opening as to how it would be like in the fashion industry. The shoot itself went quick and we felt like it was rushed but there were other people waiting. Although we felt rushed, the photos came out really good and are perfect for the agencies."
"Happy with the outcome of my photos today if only the shoot lasted the whole day. I felt like it went quite quick and I was out of the studio in no time whilst I was getting used to it. But the photos show their talent to produce great shots."
"I have finally found a studio that takes perfect portfolio shots and that has given me their knowledge about agencies. I cannot wait to start applying for the agencies."
"Had a photo shoot for my daughter today with UK Models who have catered to our needs the whole day and didn’t hesitate to answer any of our questions. Honest and lovely people."
"Quality of the photos are amazing and professional. They were really nice I love them. I didn’t like the guy that was doing my make-up he seemed a bit too relaxed for me and just felt like it was forced."
"Had a relatively good shoot today after booking with UK Models. I got in a little late and one of their colleagues didn’t seem quite happy. There were others who were waiting and so I had to wait for them so I could go in for mine so the overall time being there took longer. I missed an appointment I was due to go to after the shoot because of the delay but it was fault. Aside from that, they took some amazing pictures! I am happy I bought the right outfits for it so they looked even better."
"I am thankful for the opportunity to have my photo shoot done with UK Models. They done a great job with the photos and now going to see how far I go!"
"I am glad I done a shoot with UK Models to update the pictures in my portfolio. Friendly people and do not rush you. The make-up and hair was ok but I wanted something more exciting but I guess for agencies it has to be simple. Had a great time regardless."
UK Models is rated 4.42 based on 502 reviews