UK Models Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"My photo session went well today, I was a bit tired but I still had a good time."
"After today I feel more motivated to take things seriously with modelling as I have been unsure. I had my shoot today after booking in with UK Models and they were really friendly."
"I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!"
"Thank you to UK Models, for being a great team today and welcoming us well."
"Bought my daughter there today to have some pictures and we had a good time. It all finished a little too soon for us we were expecting to be at least half a day, but she had fun, we loved the photos especially."
"A nice and friendly atmosphere. A small studio but it’s just you and the photographer so I felt comfortable when I was posing as I didn’t want anyone else to look at me. Happy to have attended today."
"Went to UK Models to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself."
"I had my first every shoot today with UK Models. I wasn’t too happy with how they did my make-up because it was too much for my face I wasn’t used to that much make-up on me, so I was quite unsure about it. when I got to see my pictures, I could see maybe why they had to put loads because of the lighting. This is what the lady explained to me when I saw them. My pictures were really nice I was shocked they came out so good. Really happy."
"The session was a great experience for my daughter. She loved posing for the camera and when they done her hair and having looked at the photos, we couldn’t help but buy them."
"Had a fab time today. Was treated well by the stuff there and they gave me really nice photos. Now to move on to the next stops."
"I was at a photo shoot today after booking with UK Models who have been a great help."
"My daughter absolutely loved her pictures today. The session overall was good and eye-opening as to how it would be like in the fashion industry. The shoot itself went quick and we felt like it was rushed but there were other people waiting. Although we felt rushed, the photos came out really good and are perfect for the agencies."
"Had a relatively good shoot today after booking with UK Models. I got in a little late and one of their colleagues didn’t seem quite happy. There were others who were waiting and so I had to wait for them so I could go in for mine so the overall time being there took longer. I missed an appointment I was due to go to after the shoot because of the delay but it was fault. Aside from that, they took some amazing pictures! I am happy I bought the right outfits for it so they looked even better."
"I am glad I done a shoot with UK Models to update the pictures in my portfolio. Friendly people and do not rush you. The make-up and hair was ok but I wanted something more exciting but I guess for agencies it has to be simple. Had a great time regardless."
"We were there today for my son to see if this is something we can consider him getting into. The photos were lovely, and we loved the make-up artist. She was joyful and friendly. We were talked through how the day would go and given time to talk things through. The advice and information were much appreciated!"
"My session today was good. The team are jolly and friendly. My pictures could have been taken a lot better as I didn’t look good and was uncomfortable doing some of the poses. But I didn’t say anything about it and maybe the photographer would have told me to do different poses but oh well. Regardless of that, they were all good and let me take my time throughout."
"We had a good day with UK Models and all of their staff there today as they were very accommodating and gave us beautiful photos of my daughter."
"Impressed the photo session for my daughter today and how the day was conducted. Professionals."
"We bought our 10 year old son in today who is a little hyper and just want to apologise for his behaviour as he was knocking things over. He does get excited when he is around loads of people. I had to go in with him when the photographer was taking his photos as I thought he would be a nuisance but he turned out ok. The photos were beautiful and he really behaved for them. Thank you for your patience and for giving us beautiful photos to take away."
"I got given great feedback today from the photo shoot I had as my performance was excellent. I had a good feeling about the day from when I went in and the staff made me feel relaxed to go through it."
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 528 reviews