UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

Booked in with UK Models for a photo shoot for my daughter and it was fun. The staff there were all jolly and fun to work with. They styled my daughter’s hair really nice and she looked gorgeous with her little outfits. We left with beautiful photos and glad to have attended.
Had a good shoot today. It went a little quick as I thought I would be there the whole day but no it was fun. Took my pictures home as they were too nice for me to leave.
Just had a shoot for my daughter. We loved it! there were parts of the day where we were just waiting which we felt like was going to drag on. A good day out!
I can say that Blue Rooms are really professional and great at what they do. One thing that I wasn’t too impressed about was the time I had to wait, I had to wait for another girl to have a shoot before I could go and do mine. I thought I would be seen straight away. My pictures were great and defo made up for it. it was worth giving it a shot.
I now feel more motivated to want to do modelling and take it a step further. Now that I have my images I have much more courage. They were really friendly and gave loads of tips.
I was in need of professional shoot and decided to apply online to UK Models. I just came back and I can’t stop thinking about it. I had an really nice day, getting my hair and make up done by no doubt professional people. The photographer was brilliant at what he does, he took some pretty brilliant shots. I’m in love with them.
I rate Blue Rooms for giving me an excellent outcome with really amazing photos! In love with them. Thank you to everyone that was there today who helped me with everything!
My photo session went well today, I was a bit tired but I still had a good time.
After today I feel more motivated to take things seriously with modelling as I have been unsure. I had my shoot today after booking in with UK Models and they were really friendly.
I feel more confident after today to want to be a model! I’ve always been quite shy but I feel much more confident within myself after having the photo session done today. The staff were caring and done their job well. They gave me advice with regards to what to do and how to pose and it has defo helped me!
Thank you to UK Models, for being a great team today and welcoming us well.
Bought my daughter there today to have some pictures and we had a good time. It all finished a little too soon for us we were expecting to be at least half a day, but she had fun, we loved the photos especially.
A nice and friendly atmosphere. A small studio but it’s just you and the photographer so I felt comfortable when I was posing as I didn’t want anyone else to look at me. Happy to have attended today.
I want to thank everyone for the brilliant work they done when I came down today for my photo shoot. I loved every bit of it.
Went to UK Models to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself.
I had my first every shoot today with UK Models. I wasn’t too happy with how they did my make-up because it was too much for my face I wasn’t used to that much make-up on me, so I was quite unsure about it. when I got to see my pictures, I could see maybe why they had to put loads because of the lighting. This is what the lady explained to me when I saw them. My pictures were really nice I was shocked they came out so good. Really happy.
The session was a great experience for my daughter. She loved posing for the camera and when they done her hair and having looked at the photos, we couldn’t help but buy them.
Had a fab time today. Was treated well by the stuff there and they gave me really nice photos. Now to move on to the next stops.
I was at a photo shoot today after booking with UK Models who have been a great help.
My daughter absolutely loved her pictures today. The session overall was good and eye-opening as to how it would be like in the fashion industry. The shoot itself went quick and we felt like it was rushed but there were other people waiting. Although we felt rushed, the photos came out really good and are perfect for the agencies.
UK Models is rated 4.44 based on 551 reviews