UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

UK Models is a total scam.
I went there for a photoshoot and also expecting to be signed by an agency so I can start my modelling career.
After the shoot, they ended up pressuring me to buy the photographs for £500, I wasn't able to go away and think about it, they pressured me to make the decision on the spot and told me if I don't buy them on the spot they'll delete them. They told me they'll continue supporting me to get jobs but after I paid the £500 they never contacted me again!
Dear Tashika,

We take customer feedback very seriously and are sorry that you are unhappy. We appreciate your comments however we strongly dispute some of the allegations made above. We have contacted you to alleviate your concerns and you have refused to speak to us. We note you visited the studios 7 years ago, however, we are still willing to speak to you to address anything that has made you unhappy.. If you would still like to discuss this, please email amaan@thebluerooms.net and we would be more than happy to discuss this further. Kind Regards, UK Models Customer Support.
UK Models is rated 4.45 based on 566 reviews