UK Models Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"I attended my shoot today and I am so excited that I can’t stop thinking about it. They took amazing pictures and I really loved the headshots because you can see how beautiful I looked."
"I had a nice time today for my daughters shoot at Blue Rooms. This Company welcomed us and looked after us. Unfortunately, we didn’t purchase any of the photos cause we felt its a little expensive but it was a nice experience."
Hi Ashley, We're sorry about your waiting time. As you may have already seen we see a lot of aspiring models and we want to give every single person the best chance of becoming a model. We are currently expanding our studio capabilities and will be able to reduce the waiting time. We provide everyone with coffee coupons if the waiting time is longer. We apologise​ for any inconveniences.
"I am giving The Blue Rooms a 5 star rating for the quality photos that were produced today. Not so much the make-up but definitely the photos. Each photo was shot perfectly at different angles, loads of head shots and even had some done outside the studio. I was made to feel welcome there and no different to anyone else."
"A very content and clean studio with a nice look to it. They took really nice photos of me today and I have a lot of good ones to use to apply for agencies."
"I have found my experience with UK Models to be a delightful one. A lovely team of people with a lot of talent."
"I applied online to UK Models unserious, just for a shoot and went in today for my appointment. The lady that done my make-up was really nice and done it professional. I went to have the photos taken and thought I would try and be serious and see how they would come out. I looked at the photos in the end and I was surprised at how well they turned out. The lady was happy with my performance and offered me to buy the photos. She told me there was no obligation, I thought about it and went ahead with the package. It was a little pricey and I feel a little guilty of paying that much but I do have amazing photos."
"I would UK Models because they give you a day to remember. They are good at their job and have a lot of passion."
"I would recommend anyone that wants to go into modelling and something they are passionate about, to book with UK Models. They are genuine, friendly and make you feel welcome, as well as taking perfect photos. Be prepared to travel and have enough money to buy a portfolio."
"Just got home after my photo session today and it was good. I didn’t buy my photos cause they were little expensive. but I had a good feel of how a professional shoot will go and honestly speaking, it went really well and the day ran so smooth."
"I was there today for my shoot and based on what I saw today, they were a lovely and genuine team. There to guide you and advise you. Didn’t make you feel unwelcome and were very accommodating. Thank you!"
"I just had a photo shoot today at Old street photographic studios and it was good. The studio was lovely and well done up. I was looked after, got some lovely photos and now looking forward to applying to model agencies. Thank you Sally! You're amazing!"
"I would definitely recommend blue rooms to anyone looking to have professional photos taken and looking to be a model. My make up was done with high branded make up"
"Had a shoot done for my 4 year old girl today at Blue Rooms London. My little girl enjoyed herself and she sat still whilst the lady styled her hair. The guys there were lovely with her and even told her how to pose and she listened to them. We bought really good photos of her and are glad we came"
"I am glad I done a shoot with UK Models to update the pictures in my portfolio. Friendly people and do not rush you. The make-up and hair was ok but I wanted something more exciting but I guess for agencies it has to be simple. Had a great time regardless."
"I booked in a photo shoot with UK Models the other and came in today to have it done. The service was good but at some point I got agitated as the music was a little loud in the studio I couldn’t hear myself think. The type of music was good it was a funky, happy type but I felt it was a little loud. I got given incredible photos and I was surprised with myself, after seeing them all that this is something I can do."
"Came over to have a shoot after booking one with UK Models and I loved it! I felt so free and confident when I had my pictures taken and the photographer was giving me thumbs up all throughout telling me I am doing well. I loved it!"
"We got given great feedback today for our son’s shoot after getting to see his photos which were really amazing. Our son was born to do modelling and we were happy to give this a go. This is defo something we will pursue for him as a career."
"UK Models have been honest in their approach and have given us a day to remember."
"Impressed with my session today, was better than what I imagined it to be. There was no pressure as people claim to be, it is all down to you. The shoot ran smoothly, and I enjoyed it."
"Feel amazing after my shoot today. The staff were really nice to me and it was such a good experience as it was my first time doing this. By the end of it, my nerves were overcome and I realised this is something I can actually do and will want to pursue as a career."
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 528 reviews