UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

I had a nice time today for my daughters shoot at Blue Rooms. This Company welcomed us and looked after us. Unfortunately, we didn’t purchase any of the photos cause we felt its a little expensive but it was a nice experience.
Hi Ashley, We're sorry about your waiting time. As you may have already seen we see a lot of aspiring models and we want to give every single person the best chance of becoming a model. We are currently expanding our studio capabilities and will be able to reduce the waiting time. We provide everyone with coffee coupons if the waiting time is longer. We apologise​ for any inconveniences.
I attended my shoot today and I am so excited that I can’t stop thinking about it. They took amazing pictures and I really loved the headshots because you can see how beautiful I looked.
Just got home after my photo session today and it was good. I didn’t buy my photos cause they were little expensive. but I had a good feel of how a professional shoot will go and honestly speaking, it went really well and the day ran so smooth.
I am giving The Blue Rooms a 5 star rating for the quality photos that were produced today. Not so much the make-up but definitely the photos. Each photo was shot perfectly at different angles, loads of head shots and even had some done outside the studio. I was made to feel welcome there and no different to anyone else.
A very content and clean studio with a nice look to it. They took really nice photos of me today and I have a lot of good ones to use to apply for agencies.
I have found my experience with UK Models to be a delightful one. A lovely team of people with a lot of talent.
I applied online to UK Models unserious, just for a shoot and went in today for my appointment. The lady that done my make-up was really nice and done it professional. I went to have the photos taken and thought I would try and be serious and see how they would come out. I looked at the photos in the end and I was surprised at how well they turned out. The lady was happy with my performance and offered me to buy the photos. She told me there was no obligation, I thought about it and went ahead with the package. It was a little pricey and I feel a little guilty of paying that much but I do have amazing photos.
I would UK Models because they give you a day to remember. They are good at their job and have a lot of passion.
I would recommend anyone that wants to go into modelling and something they are passionate about, to book with UK Models. They are genuine, friendly and make you feel welcome, as well as taking perfect photos. Be prepared to travel and have enough money to buy a portfolio.
I was there today for my shoot and based on what I saw today, they were a lovely and genuine team. There to guide you and advise you. Didn’t make you feel unwelcome and were very accommodating. Thank you!
I just had a photo shoot today at Old street photographic studios and it was good. The studio was lovely and well done up. I was looked after, got some lovely photos and now looking forward to applying to model agencies. Thank you Sally! You're amazing!
I would definitely recommend blue rooms to anyone looking to have professional photos taken and looking to be a model. My make up was done with high branded make up
Had a shoot done for my 4 year old girl today at Blue Rooms London. My little girl enjoyed herself and she sat still whilst the lady styled her hair. The guys there were lovely with her and even told her how to pose and she listened to them. We bought really good photos of her and are glad we came
My daughter had a wonderful time with UK Models today. They took such lovely photos of her and she looked like a star. Everyone was really nice too.
If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses as if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it.
I rate Blue Rooms for giving me an excellent outcome with really amazing photos! In love with them. Thank you to everyone that was there today who helped me with everything!
Completely satisfied with the level of service there today. Blue Rooms is a pretty, modern refurbished studio with new equipment and professional cameras and lights. Everything was set up professionally. The staff were fantastic, friendly, supportive, giving honest opinions, they knew what they were doing so was reassured.
After today I feel more motivated to take things seriously with modelling as I have been unsure. I had my shoot today after booking in with UK Models and they were really friendly.
We bought a lovely package for our daughter today with Blue Rooms after viewing her amazing photos. We were not too happy with the amount of time we had to wait to view the photos which seemed like forever but it was worth the wait.
I am glad I done a shoot with UK Models to update the pictures in my portfolio. Friendly people and do not rush you. The make-up and hair was ok but I wanted something more exciting but I guess for agencies it has to be simple. Had a great time regardless.
UK Models is rated 4.44 based on 551 reviews