UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

UK Models is a total scam. I went there for a photoshoot and also expecting to be signed by an agency so I can start my modelling career. After the shoot, they ended up pressuring me to buy the photographs for £500, I wasn't able to go away and think about it, they pressured me to make the decision on the spot and told me if I don't buy them on the spot they'll delete them. They told me they'll continue supporting me to get jobs but after I paid the £500 they never contacted me again!
Dear Tashika, We take customer feedback very seriously and are sorry that you are unhappy. We appreciate your comments however we strongly dispute some of the allegations made above. We have contacted you to alleviate your concerns and you have refused to speak to us. We note you visited the studios 7 years ago, however, we are still willing to speak to you to address anything that has made you unhappy.. If you would still like to discuss this, please email amaan@thebluerooms.net and we would be more than happy to discuss this further. Kind Regards, UK Models Customer Support.
I had a nice time today for my daughters shoot at Blue Rooms. This Company welcomed us and looked after us. Unfortunately, we didn’t purchase any of the photos cause we felt its a little expensive but it was a nice experience.
Hi Ashley, We're sorry about your waiting time. As you may have already seen we see a lot of aspiring models and we want to give every single person the best chance of becoming a model. We are currently expanding our studio capabilities and will be able to reduce the waiting time. We provide everyone with coffee coupons if the waiting time is longer. We apologise​ for any inconveniences.
Went there today to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
I went there today with my shy little girl for her first photo shoot. I had to stay in the room with her so she can have her pictures done but she did love it. she wasn’t too fond of how they done her hair so she took it out midway and I had to redo it. The photographer was nice and patient with us. They used a floral headband on her hair which gave a nice touch to her outfit. This studio was definitely perfect for my little girl.
I attended my shoot today and I am so excited that I can’t stop thinking about it. They took amazing pictures and I really loved the headshots because you can see how beautiful I looked.
UK Models were very nice and just as they said they were. They were a great help and delivered great customer service. Very professional.
I rate Blue Rooms for giving me an excellent outcome with really amazing photos! In love with them. Thank you to everyone that was there today who helped me with everything!
Completely satisfied with the level of service there today. Blue Rooms is a pretty, modern refurbished studio with new equipment and professional cameras and lights. Everything was set up professionally. The staff were fantastic, friendly, supportive, giving honest opinions, they knew what they were doing so was reassured.
Just got home after my photo session today and it was good. I didn’t buy my photos cause they were little expensive. but I had a good feel of how a professional shoot will go and honestly speaking, it went really well and the day ran so smooth.
I am giving The Blue Rooms a 5 star rating for the quality photos that were produced today. Not so much the make-up but definitely the photos. Each photo was shot perfectly at different angles, loads of head shots and even had some done outside the studio. I was made to feel welcome there and no different to anyone else.
Total scam!!!!! Take alot of money and we are talking hundreds of pounds and you do not hear from them again. Have not returned any emails and I will be taking this further..... My 2 children have been left very disappointed.
Last October I took my daughter for a photo shoot. The whole experience was lovely, they encouraged me into buying a package of my daughters photos. I brought it. I did a 5months package deal. My daughter portfolio is all paid for, however we are Now in July 2020 and still have not received it. They have not responded to emails neither have they answered my phone calls. And my daughter is changing everyday. Soon the photos will only be suitable for my walls.
My daughter had a wonderful time with UK Models today. They took such lovely photos of her and she looked like a star. Everyone was really nice too.
If you are confident and take good instructions I would recommend The Blue Rooms for you. Even if you are shy they help you, teach you how to pose and you just feel free to do the poses as if you are a super model. Want to thank everyone that was there today that made me feel better about myself and made me believe I can do it.
The Blue Rooms are very good at what they do from what I gathered from my shoot there today.
A very content and clean studio with a nice look to it. They took really nice photos of me today and I have a lot of good ones to use to apply for agencies.
I have found my experience with UK Models to be a delightful one. A lovely team of people with a lot of talent.
We got given great feedback today for our son’s shoot after getting to see his photos which were really amazing. Our son was born to do modelling and we were happy to give this a go. This is defo something we will pursue for him as a career.
I applied online to UK Models unserious, just for a shoot and went in today for my appointment. The lady that done my make-up was really nice and done it professional. I went to have the photos taken and thought I would try and be serious and see how they would come out. I looked at the photos in the end and I was surprised at how well they turned out. The lady was happy with my performance and offered me to buy the photos. She told me there was no obligation, I thought about it and went ahead with the package. It was a little pricey and I feel a little guilty of paying that much but I do have amazing photos.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews