UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

I bought my son with me today as my husband could not attend and he let me make a decision. I bought a package because his photos were absolutely beautiful and when my husband picked me up, I explained it all to him and he was actually impressed. We want the best for our son and so we are both in agreement. Cannot wait to see where this leads us to!
Came for a photo shoot and it was something of a new experience to me. The lady explained that it is a fast-paced industry after I was asking how quick it was all going and felt like a lot to take in. apparently, that is the norm in the modelling industry. It was a fantastic shoot and I am ecstatic with my photos.
UK Models have been a great help today and have showed that they take pride in the work that they do. They give you good and honest tips and advice so that you know if this is something for you.
My photo shoot with UK Models today was really good I enjoyed it and want to go through it again but at a different time.
Was there for an assessment for my daughter to see how well she should do and if this is something she should go into. She didn’t too well unfortunately because she was too camera shy and kept looking away. I felt embarrassed that she was acting like that, but everyone was kind and didn’t get annoyed but treated us well even though we didn’t buy.
Just had a photo session with UK Models and the team were lovely. A petite studio which was a little complicated to find but didn’t affect the overall shoot.
A very content and clean studio with a nice look to it. They took really nice photos of me today and I have a lot of good ones to use to apply for agencies.
I have found my experience with UK Models to be a delightful one. A lovely team of people with a lot of talent.
They are a great team who want to help you and make sure that you have a good day. They do take a bit long when you have to see them and then viewing the pictures you are out in no time, but the level of work from make-up to the photos was very good. Photos were taken professionally, I have a lot of head shots which I know I will need for agencies and the full length ones showing my outfits were great. There were quite a lot of photos so I cannot wait to see them once I get home. Thank you!
My photo session today was fun and different. I had a good time and I went ahead with a package. I decided to stretch my budget because the photos were worth it. The lady that I saw when I viewed my photos was nice to me and discussed possible options. She explained about the aftercare which I will be making use of as soon as I get home.
My daughter didn’t like the shoot today as she felt like there could have been a bit more to it. I tried to explain this to her but she didn’t want to hear it haha we didn’t buy anything unfortunately but I personally want to thank everyone there for giving my girl this opportunity and am sorry we wasted your time.
They delivered a great service today and dealt with each of their clients professionally. There was quite a few of us but they way they went about it and made sure everyone was seen and attended to was nice to see. They have given me good tips and have proved to be genuine and honest.
Came there for a shoot today with my daughter as I feel that this is something that she would suit best in and she is very photogenic so she had the photos taken and they done her hair really nice. We got to see the photos after as we were advised it is best to wait outside as we might distract her and she would go off track. She had done so well! The pictures were really nice and we would like to thank you for this day.
Our family have been going through a rough time and so the photo shoot for our son was something bought a smile on all our faces. He was very jolly strutting around the studio in his different outfits. We couldn’t believe how well he done, the pictures were outstanding! The day was definitely needed and these pictures are too good.
My photo shoot today with UK Models was great. I loved my make-up but most of all my pictures.
Had a great day today even though I didn’t buy the pictures I had a new experience which I enjoyed.
I had my first photo session today and even though I liked the shoot, I didn’t buy any of my photos. I wasn’t financially stable and I just wanted to come and experience something new and feel beautiful. I may look to do another shoot in the future when I am ready as it is a good feeling.
Came over to have a shoot after booking one with UK Models and I loved it! I felt so free and confident when I had my pictures taken and the photographer was giving me thumbs up all throughout telling me I am doing well. I loved it!
I would like to say thank you to UK Models for this once in a lifetime opportunity and a first step into modelling. I enjoyed my day and I am happy with my photos because they look so amazing! The vibe in the studio was positive and fun.
My photo shoot was fun and creative today. The photographer was a friendly guy who told me the different ways to pose so when I saw my photos, I looked like I was a professional.
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 570 reviews