UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

My daughter absolutely loved her pictures today. The session overall was good and eye-opening as to how it would be like in the fashion industry. The shoot itself went quick and we felt like it was rushed but there were other people waiting. Although we felt rushed, the photos came out really good and are perfect for the agencies.
Happy with the outcome of my photos today if only the shoot lasted the whole day. I felt like it went quite quick and I was out of the studio in no time whilst I was getting used to it. But the photos show their talent to produce great shots.
I have finally found a studio that takes perfect portfolio shots and that has given me their knowledge about agencies. I cannot wait to start applying for the agencies.
Had a photo shoot for my daughter today with UK Models who have catered to our needs the whole day and didn’t hesitate to answer any of our questions. Honest and lovely people.
Quality of the photos are amazing and professional. They were really nice I love them. I didn’t like the guy that was doing my make-up he seemed a bit too relaxed for me and just felt like it was forced.
Had a relatively good shoot today after booking with UK Models. I got in a little late and one of their colleagues didn’t seem quite happy. There were others who were waiting and so I had to wait for them so I could go in for mine so the overall time being there took longer. I missed an appointment I was due to go to after the shoot because of the delay but it was fault. Aside from that, they took some amazing pictures! I am happy I bought the right outfits for it so they looked even better.
I am thankful for the opportunity to have my photo shoot done with UK Models. They done a great job with the photos and now going to see how far I go!
I am glad I done a shoot with UK Models to update the pictures in my portfolio. Friendly people and do not rush you. The make-up and hair was ok but I wanted something more exciting but I guess for agencies it has to be simple. Had a great time regardless.
It was a pleasure attending the photo shoot although I do think that the make-up artists should be a little friendlier and endeavour to make a conversation with their clients and tell them where to go instead of them just walking around clueless!
We were there today for my son to see if this is something we can consider him getting into. The photos were lovely, and we loved the make-up artist. She was joyful and friendly. We were talked through how the day would go and given time to talk things through. The advice and information were much appreciated!
I bought my son with me today as my husband could not attend and he let me make a decision. I bought a package because his photos were absolutely beautiful and when my husband picked me up, I explained it all to him and he was actually impressed. We want the best for our son and so we are both in agreement. Cannot wait to see where this leads us to!
Came for a photo shoot and it was something of a new experience to me. The lady explained that it is a fast-paced industry after I was asking how quick it was all going and felt like a lot to take in. apparently, that is the norm in the modelling industry. It was a fantastic shoot and I am ecstatic with my photos.
My session today was good. The team are jolly and friendly. My pictures could have been taken a lot better as I didn’t look good and was uncomfortable doing some of the poses. But I didn’t say anything about it and maybe the photographer would have told me to do different poses but oh well. Regardless of that, they were all good and let me take my time throughout.
UK Models have been a great help today and have showed that they take pride in the work that they do. They give you good and honest tips and advice so that you know if this is something for you.
My photo shoot with UK Models today was really good I enjoyed it and want to go through it again but at a different time.
Was there for an assessment for my daughter to see how well she should do and if this is something she should go into. She didn’t too well unfortunately because she was too camera shy and kept looking away. I felt embarrassed that she was acting like that, but everyone was kind and didn’t get annoyed but treated us well even though we didn’t buy.
Just had a photo session with UK Models and the team were lovely. A petite studio which was a little complicated to find but didn’t affect the overall shoot.
We had a good day with UK Models and all of their staff there today as they were very accommodating and gave us beautiful photos of my daughter.
A very content and clean studio with a nice look to it. They took really nice photos of me today and I have a lot of good ones to use to apply for agencies.
Impressed the photo session for my daughter today and how the day was conducted. Professionals.
UK Models is rated 4.44 based on 551 reviews