UK Models Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Models

About UK Models: Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

"We bought our 10 year old son in today who is a little hyper and just want to apologise for his behaviour as he was knocking things over. He does get excited when he is around loads of people. I had to go in with him when the photographer was taking his photos as I thought he would be a nuisance but he turned out ok. The photos were beautiful and he really behaved for them. Thank you for your patience and for giving us beautiful photos to take away."
"My daughter didn’t like the shoot today as she felt like there could have been a bit more to it. I tried to explain this to her but she didn’t want to hear it haha we didn’t buy anything unfortunately but I personally want to thank everyone there for giving my girl this opportunity and am sorry we wasted your time."
"They delivered a great service today and dealt with each of their clients professionally. There was quite a few of us but they way they went about it and made sure everyone was seen and attended to was nice to see. They have given me good tips and have proved to be genuine and honest."
"I got given great feedback today from the photo shoot I had as my performance was excellent. I had a good feeling about the day from when I went in and the staff made me feel relaxed to go through it."
"Came there for a shoot today with my daughter as I feel that this is something that she would suit best in and she is very photogenic so she had the photos taken and they done her hair really nice. We got to see the photos after as we were advised it is best to wait outside as we might distract her and she would go off track. She had done so well! The pictures were really nice and we would like to thank you for this day."
"Our family have been going through a rough time and so the photo shoot for our son was something bought a smile on all our faces. He was very jolly strutting around the studio in his different outfits. We couldn’t believe how well he done, the pictures were outstanding! The day was definitely needed and these pictures are too good."
"My photo shoot today with UK Models was great. I loved my make-up but most of all my pictures."
"Had a great day today even though I didn’t buy the pictures I had a new experience which I enjoyed."
"I left your studio happy today and with no worry or pressure at all today. my day was nice and calm. I had make-up done like I was already a model and they done it so nice! They took my photos way better than I would have imagined and just like professional photos. had a really nice time so thank you!"
"I booked in a photo shoot with UK Models the other and came in today to have it done. The service was good but at some point I got agitated as the music was a little loud in the studio I couldn’t hear myself think. The type of music was good it was a funky, happy type but I felt it was a little loud. I got given incredible photos and I was surprised with myself, after seeing them all that this is something I can do."
"I feel more confident within myself after I bought my photos today. I got given great feedback from the lady there and she gave me some good advice, some good information about agencies and informed me about their support service. From the experience I had today I know that the support I will receive will be genuine and worthy."
"I had my first photo session today and even though I liked the shoot, I didn’t buy any of my photos. I wasn’t financially stable and I just wanted to come and experience something new and feel beautiful. I may look to do another shoot in the future when I am ready as it is a good feeling."
"Came over to have a shoot after booking one with UK Models and I loved it! I felt so free and confident when I had my pictures taken and the photographer was giving me thumbs up all throughout telling me I am doing well. I loved it!"
"I would like to say thank you to UK Models for this once in a lifetime opportunity and a first step into modelling. I enjoyed my day and I am happy with my photos because they look so amazing! The vibe in the studio was positive and fun."
"Came there today to have a professional shoot and everyone was nice apart from the make-up artist who didn’t do my make-up properly so I had to tell him so that he can correct it! I had so much confidence today taking my photos and my choice to buy the photos was a great choice made. Thank you!"
"The staff there were really kind and outgoing. They took my daughter in to have her outfit changes and to have her make-up done. We were happy to see how well our daughter can do. We have bought a portfolio pack and we can’t wait to see the images again."
"My photo shoot was fun and creative today. The photographer was a friendly guy who told me the different ways to pose so when I saw my photos, I looked like I was a professional."
"We bought our daughter down today and we had a lovely day. She had a good time and took home some lovely photographs."
"My daughter came back home today from her shoot as I couldn’t attend with her but she was 23 so I let her do it herself. The photos are really good, my girl looks stunning. Thank you!"
"I love make-up and am a make-up artist myself so when the lady was doing my make-up today, I felt a little intimidated because she done it a lot better than me! She used the right concealer and done my eyebrows to look natural (I was overdo them). As she was doing it I was learning on the job. I had a good shoot today and will be spreading the word out there for anyone else looking ?"
UK Models is rated 4.43 based on 528 reviews