UK Models Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Models
Read UK Models Reviews

About UK Models:

Are you dreaming of becoming a model? We can make your dream a reality. UK Models have been helping thousands of aspiring models since 2003.

02070794501

enquiries@ukmodels.co.uk

104 Great Portland Street

We had a photo shoot today for our little girl and it was an amazing experience. She loved the hair and make-up and she really got along with everyone there. It was a friendly atmosphere and has definitely got our rating.
I want to thank everyone for the brilliant work they done when I came down today for my photo shoot. I loved every bit of it.
Happy to have attended today with my son. Something new and something he did enjoy. We found that this is not for him but it was a pleasure being invited down.
We were there today for a photo session for my daughter and having travelled from far we didn’t expect to wait for a long time. When we got there they just told us there is a water machine if we want water and to fill in a sheet. My daughter had her different hair and make-up done and she looked lovely. They used some accessories to put on her which shows they have passion in what they do. The service could have been a little better but we took home perfect images of our little girl.
I needed to get some up to date photos of myself to apply to agencies and therefore attended a professional photo session with UK Models today. I was impressed with how the day was conducted and how reliable and easy going the staff were. Now that I have my images I will sure be keeping in contact with them for help with agencies.
Went to UK Models to have a professional shoot done for my son. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to get him to take the pictures. After the first few photos, he got into it. They took him outside to have some of them done which was nice and we got some amazing photos. Nothing was really done with his hair they just combed it. A nice day out for him and he did enjoy himself.
I now feel more motivated to want to do modelling and take it a step further. Now that I have my images I have much more courage. They were really friendly and gave loads of tips.
A fantastic, professional and comforting environment. Excellent staff with the ability to help boost your self esteem and give you motivation. A studio which I would recommend to others.
Just went there for a shoot and was happy with everything. The quality of photos, the friendly staff that were very accommodating. I was not disappointed at all.
I had my first every shoot today with UK Models. I wasn’t too happy with how they did my make-up because it was too much for my face I wasn’t used to that much make-up on me, so I was quite unsure about it. when I got to see my pictures, I could see maybe why they had to put loads because of the lighting. This is what the lady explained to me when I saw them. My pictures were really nice I was shocked they came out so good. Really happy.
Just had a shoot for my daughter. We loved it! there were parts of the day where we were just waiting which we felt like was going to drag on. A good day out!
Just seen my images again from the photoshoot I had with the Blue Rooms and I still can’t believe it. I looked fabulous with all the glam hair and make-up and the different backgrounds. I had some photos taken outside which look superb! I enjoyed my day today and happy to have went.
The session was a great experience for my daughter. She loved posing for the camera and when they done her hair and having looked at the photos, we couldn’t help but buy them.
My husband and I arranged for a photo session for my daughter today to have some photos taken with UK Models. The photos were average but were still nice. We weren’t at the studio for long as we thought but it was a good outcome.
Was down at one of UK Models studios today in London and we had really good time as the atmosphere in there was friendly and welcoming. We left with beautiful photos of my little girl, if only we can come again!
Had a fab time today. Was treated well by the stuff there and they gave me really nice photos. Now to move on to the next stops.
UK Models are a company I could recommend. They could work more on the poses they tell us to do because some of them seem so outdated and the make-up too. Apart from that, it was a good day.
I was at a photo shoot today after booking with UK Models who have been a great help.
I feel much better about myself after having my photo session with UK Models. The photographer was nice and made me feel comfortable when I was posing and told me to give it my best shot and pretend there was no one there. I got to go outside on a side road where there was a really nice building and so I posed there, and those particular shots were nice! Happy with my experience.
My daughter absolutely loved her pictures today. The session overall was good and eye-opening as to how it would be like in the fashion industry. The shoot itself went quick and we felt like it was rushed but there were other people waiting. Although we felt rushed, the photos came out really good and are perfect for the agencies.
UK Models is rated 4.45 based on 566 reviews