UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

sb@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees

What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
failure todeliver ar advise vital information
No e mail of policy detail No onliine receipt to Show sleeping co landlord
Many thanks you for your online comments regarding our service and having finally spoken to you it appears that even though our records show all documentation was sent immediately it appears that you cannot trace the e mail containing your documents including your receipt.
This can sometimes happen with e mails etc. going into a spam folder and during discussions in addition to solving this issue we were unable to establish exactly what you meant in your comment “to Show sleeping co landlord” and neither were you able to explain what it is you meant to convey.
To ensure you are happy then we have e mailed and posted these documents to you and even though we have tried several times to contact you to confirm the position you have not responded to confirm safe receipt.
Clearly we are grateful for your business and we look forward to renewing your policy next year.
Steve Bradley Managing Director
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
£35 for a 10 min phone call a complete scam no charge if you change your mind lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the insurance has not started More lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asked ombudsman to look into how many cancel charges this company has they make more money from this than selling insurance
Thank you for the feedback on the services we have provided.
We regret that on this occasion you were not happy and from what you say “that our charging structure was not made clear to you” in particular if you were to cancel the policy within days of taking the policy out.
Having looked at the case then it appears that your Son Jeff arranged the policy on your behalf and the new policy was for contents insurance for a property you were hoping to move into.
Unfortunately the move fell through and you were unable to move as anticipated resulting in the policy being cancelled and the set- up fee of £35:00 being retained by ourselves.
We regret any misunderstanding and in fact there were several options available to you as opposed to cancelling the policy. For example we could have kept the details on hold until such time as you were ready to move into another property.
With regards to set up fees then these are always made clear both in writing and verbally and having listened to the adviser telephone call recording then it was certainly made clear by him that these are non-refundable. Fees are charged (as opposed to higher commissions) to ensure as a company we are very competitive. no doubt this was one of the reasons your Son decided to go ahead with the new policy.
As a professional company we always strive to deliver “Brilliant Customer Service” as can be evidenced by all our customer ratings and with over 90% of customers renewing their policy each year.
However, I regret if on this occasion if you feel we have let you down.
Steve Bradley Managing Director
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Said you would put it in post and when I telephoned to say I HADNT RECIEVED IT THE MAN SAID THEY WOULD SEND IT BUT it would COST £6,00 I DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER I TOLD HIM THIS AND HE SAID NO WORRIES I WILL EMAIL YOU ANOTHER ONE DUM OR DUMMER well he said he would put one in the post for free this time and he did He said next time it will be email only or I would have to pay the £6,00 and my answer to that was there will not be a next time
We were sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the level of service we provided and once again we apologize that our procedure for posting our documents was not clearly explained.

It was great to see your response wherein you quote, "When I renew next year my daughter said forward to her and she has a printer now and she will down load it for me and print it off".
That is music to my ears that we have not only resolved the issue, but more importantly that you will be renewing your policy next year.

Many thanks for giving us the opportunity to look after your insurance requirements both now and in the future.
Steve Bradley MD.