UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

We didn't renew with you because you increased the cost too much - we went elsewhere.
Hello Mr Neale.
We were concerned to see your one star review and that you had gone elsewhere. However, upon looking into this further to see how we can improve, we can see that your renewal premium for 2019-2020 actually decreased from 2018-2019 and you did renew via a BACS payment.
We hope this means you received a better experience than outlined above.
Contacted you last week for help with fallen ceiling and you didn't reply!!!!!!
Dear Ms O’Connor
Thank you for posting a review and I am sorry to hear that the service you have received has been unacceptable.
Firstly, I would like to advise that the claim details reported were forwarded on to your insurer on 16th August. We are liaising with your insurer to understand why there has been no further progression and Diana will be contacting you today to advise of any outstanding insurer requirements that may be causing a delay.
My sincere apologies that you have not be kept informed regarding your claim.
Kind Regards
Suzanne Eeles
Operations Director
failure todeliver ar advise vital information
i have emailed many time to say i have not recieved my doctuments
I was sorry to hear you had not received your documents after taking out insurance through ourselves, despite the fact you had provided us with more than one e mail address this should not have been the case as documents are automatically dispatched immediately following the sale.

As you will see from all the positive online customer reviews we are normally highly rated for our customer service hence the reason we were disappointed to find that you had to contact us again after the sale had been completed to further copies.
I apologise for this drop off in our service levels and I am very grateful for the opportunity to correct this error and I can confirm we have also posted additional copies to your home address.

Thank you for the feedback and thank you very much for entrusting us with your property insurance
The boss lady I spoke to has told me she is paying nothing out on my claim she was very abrupt and intimidating she had no consideration on how I have been feeling having to deal with this
Dear Mr Blase,

Thank you for your feedback and I apologise for the service you have received.
After further investigations into this, the comments you have made are in relation to the contact you have had with UK General’s claims department (your insurers) and not UKinsuranceNET. Once again I apologise for the service you have received from them as this is not something we expect our customers to experience when you unfortunately have to make a claim. I have spoken to UK General this morning and they have confirmed that this claim is still currently open pending further investigations.

I have tried to contact you this morning and would be grateful if you would contact me via 01325 346368 as I would like to progress this further on your behalf.

Kind Regards
Claire Osborne
Claims and Complaints Officer
No e mail of policy detail
No onliine receipt to
Show sleeping co landlord
Many thanks you for your online comments regarding our service and having finally spoken to you it appears that even though our records show all documentation was sent immediately it appears that you cannot trace the e mail containing your documents including your receipt.
This can sometimes happen with e mails etc. going into a spam folder and during discussions in addition to solving this issue we were unable to establish exactly what you meant in your comment “to Show sleeping co landlord” and neither were you able to explain what it is you meant to convey.
To ensure you are happy then we have e mailed and posted these documents to you and even though we have tried several times to contact you to confirm the position you have not responded to confirm safe receipt.
Clearly we are grateful for your business and we look forward to renewing your policy next year.
Steve Bradley Managing Director
£35 for a 10 min phone call a complete scam no charge if you change your mind lies !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the insurance has not started
More lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asked ombudsman to look into how many cancel charges this company has they make more money from this than selling insurance
Thank you for the feedback on the services we have provided.
We regret that on this occasion you were not happy and from what you say “that our charging structure was not made clear to you” in particular if you were to cancel the policy within days of taking the policy out.
Having looked at the case then it appears that your Son Jeff arranged the policy on your behalf and the new policy was for contents insurance for a property you were hoping to move into.
Unfortunately the move fell through and you were unable to move as anticipated resulting in the policy being cancelled and the set- up fee of £35:00 being retained by ourselves.
We regret any misunderstanding and in fact there were several options available to you as opposed to cancelling the policy. For example we could have kept the details on hold until such time as you were ready to move into another property.
With regards to set up fees then these are always made clear both in writing and verbally and having listened to the adviser telephone call recording then it was certainly made clear by him that these are non-refundable. Fees are charged (as opposed to higher commissions) to ensure as a company we are very competitive. no doubt this was one of the reasons your Son decided to go ahead with the new policy.
As a professional company we always strive to deliver “Brilliant Customer Service” as can be evidenced by all our customer ratings and with over 90% of customers renewing their policy each year.
However, I regret if on this occasion if you feel we have let you down.
Steve Bradley Managing Director
Said you would put it in post and when I telephoned to say I HADNT RECIEVED IT THE MAN SAID THEY WOULD SEND IT BUT it would COST £6,00 I DO NOT HAVE A PRINTER I TOLD HIM THIS AND HE SAID NO WORRIES I WILL EMAIL YOU ANOTHER ONE DUM OR DUMMER well he said he would put one in the post for free this time and he did He said next time it will be email only or I would have to pay the £6,00 and my answer to that was there will not be a next time
We were sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the level of service we provided and once again we apologize that our procedure for posting our documents was not clearly explained.

It was great to see your response wherein you quote, "When I renew next year my daughter said forward to her and she has a printer now and she will down load it for me and print it off".
That is music to my ears that we have not only resolved the issue, but more importantly that you will be renewing your policy next year.

Many thanks for giving us the opportunity to look after your insurance requirements both now and in the future.
Steve Bradley MD.