UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Best value, policy coverage and most helpful LANDLORDS INSURANCE broker from top handful. UKInsurance.net was the most transparent with respect to quotes provided and clarified any queries.
I have used UK insurance net for several years and they have always come out on top I have several policies with them and would highly recommend them
Easy to use website
Excellent service from UKinsuranceNET. Listened to what I needed, then provided quick and competitive quotes for my Landlord insurance. Definitely recommended.
Very good service
Excellent and professional customer services team. What is more important is that they offer highly competitive quotations.
Excellent customer service from an advisor who was very helpful.
Excellent value and user friendly site.
Ross was very helpful explained the different insurance cover plans and helped me find the best cover that we required. Quick and fast easy service.
I was very pleased by the way I was treated by the agent, he explained everything to do with insuring my auntie's house. I will definitely be getting in touch with him again. Chris Hall.
It was quick and efficient
Great service. Nice and helpful staff, it is a good recommendation.
Very good service and good rates
We temporarily insured the empty family home after a bereavement. The process was professional and sympathetic. Thank you.
Good service straight forward policy and pricing
Excellent customer service, knowledgeable staff and reasonable prices. Staff are very personable and helpful.
We have used UK insurance net for years and have always found it to be a friendly, yet professional service
Very helpful staff, not ever on hold for ages, competitive prices. Thank you
Always had good service. Easy to contact by phone or email. However I have never had to use the insurance socannot comment on overall effectiveness.
polite service team. good remindas. good contacts. policy terms explained
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,674 reviews