UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Allways prompt with notices in relation to renewal, cost is competitive within the market place.
Very helpful staff. Made the process easy
Very impressed. Adviser even called back after closing time to complete the buildings and contents insurance on a property that completed late in the day. Would recommend
Very helpful and knew exactly what we needed for a property that we haven’t moved into yet. Would recommend
Very simple to obtain a quote for an empty property during Probate. Easy online process with a competitive quote at the end.
A simple process made insuring my home a pleasurable experience for once.
Full marks to the people at uk...........Net. AND a great irresistable price.
Thank U.
PD O'Rourke
Andrea was very knowledgeable and calmly explained how Probate buildings covered worked. Her patience never waived however many questions I asked. Because Andrea’s manner was so lovely and her knowledge extensive she gave me confidence to take out the insurance cover using UKinsuranceNET.
I have purchased my landlords insurance through this company for many years, in my opinion they search for the most competitive price, and efficient with all communication.
My query was dealt with most efficiently and promptly. The adviser I dealt with was extremely helpful and courteous.
One super helpful advisor for the whole quoting and querying process. I did a really thorough comparison with other suppliers and UKinsuranceNET came out on top in terms of customer service, price and extent of cover.
I found UKinsuranceNet services very accommodating both in price and service.
I have used them multiple times and was to recommend them to friends and family.
Fast, accurate and respectful, got job done for a good price.
Everything seems to be covered that I wanted covered and the broker explained it in detail and made sure I had the best policy for my needs
Very friendly and professional service. I have complete confidence my needs were being dealt with fairly, efficiently and cost effectively. I would have no hesitation in recommending UKinsuranceNET. as a one-stop shop for all insurance needs.
Helped get proper cover for difficult building. I was offered choices and took the best one for me.
Went through,very professionally,what cover might require,no pressure.Very pleased.
Zak was very helpful informative
As an oversea client, I highly appreciate prompt replies from your staff in regard to queries raised by me. Thank you once again for their assistance.
I found the experience of setting up the insurance very straightforward. The advisor was very professional and explained all the steps thoroughly.Would be very happy to deal with the company again.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,505 reviews