UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Always efficient, friendly and very helpful.
Very satisfactory service, accessibility and staff attitude coupled with a good price
I insure an investment property with UKinsuranceNET. Although the property is in London and I live in Australia, I have always found the company to be a no-hassle, efficient organisation which contacts me well in advance of renewals. The customer service team are friendly and thorough. Highly recommended!
UK insurance has provided excellent service for several years in guiding me through through the complexities of landlords insurance, including reviewing terms, alternative policies and obtaining competitive prices.
The staff are always friendly and help resolve any issues in a professional way
I have been using UK Insurance Net for a number of years. At renewal they have always searched for the most competitive prices.
Very friendly and helpful services
Very good customer service on the phone, clear overview of policy. Would highly recommend to others.
Efficient organisation. No hassle when renewal time comes each year.
amenable to discussion about levels of cover and costs.
good service and the price was right
Easy to use and renew but I have never had a claim yet and hopefully I won't need to claim as tenants are good but time will tell.
Helpful and efficient.
Efficient staff with good communications and honest approach. I trusted them and was pleased, when an overpayment on my behalf was promptly repaid
I’ve been with Uk insuranceNet for many years and they always are very helpful and explain everything in details.I would recommend uk insurance.
Really good value and easy renew process. Staff are helpful too.
Although I have not had cause to use UKinsuranceNET in terms of making a claim, the company appears efficient and fair. The renewal reminders are sent in good time, and the premiums have not increased to a dramatic degree.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,834 reviews