UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Brilliant service. Very helpful. Quick pick up on the phone when ringing. Highly recommend
Thank goodness I haven't had to make a claim - that's why I have only given them a 4star but service in arranging the policy was very good
The advisor was knowledgable and helpful.
Very helpful and brilliant cust service from Andrea Waters. Superb
very helpful and polite.
Comprehensive insurance cover at a comparative price. Friendly and efficient service.
Really great service from the adviser and the Unoccupied House cover met our requirements as we knew we didn't need long term cover as the property was in the process of being sold
The team were very thorough and conscientious. I had some tricky parts to my policy and they worked hard to ensure my needs were met at an affordable price.
Insurance easily done, questions answered. Have not had to use it as yet
Very efficient and helpful. Andrea who dealt with my enquiry was very knowledgeable and friendly. Would definitely recommend and use again.
The customer service is helpful and respond promptly.
very helpful listened to every quection i asked
Quick helpful and reliable. I don't normally use Direct line for insurance but this was very reasonable and ticked all my boxes.
Good customer service and knowledge of products
UKinsuranceNET understood my needs straight away and provided cover that matched the situation. Excellent service that I would recommend to all.
The quote provided was extremely competitive. I was insuring a probate property which was unoccupied. The assistant I dealt with was very knowledgeable and dealt with my request efficiently. I would definitely recommend this company.
I have used UKinsuranceNET for both my private house insurance and for landlord insurance. I find them to be very helpful and professional.
Easy and quick to deal with
Professional, knowledgeable, polite and friendly, full package, ty
Good company to do business with .Very polite and knowledgeable advisor.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.68 based on 2,294 reviews