UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

13, Falcon Court, Stockton-on-Tees

Very easy and convenient
Good service and easy when applying for claim
Responded quickly to my call. Advisor spoke calmly throughout the quite lengthy procedure making sure I understood all the conditions. I was given a couple of quotes immediately and the documents were sent via Email for my perusal straight after acceptance. Very efficient indeed.
Was impressed with UKinsuranceNET will use again.
Very helpful and very reasonable
Great service from Sue. smooth and uncomplicated. they provided what other insurance companies could not provide. They were recommended to me and I will recommend them to others.
Very easy renewal process and extrmeley competitive price.
Very efficient & professional service. Was grateful that they provided the specialist facility that l needed, that many other insurers did not.
Great company and very helpful staff - highly recommended
Very quick and easy to obtain a quote. Was very impressed by the sales person reaching out to me by phone and email to follow up so fast after the quote was issued. This actually brought me to my decision to go ahead and purchase. The premiums are fairly decent and coverage looks reasonable. It also covers non resident landlords such as me which is a plus.
Very helpful advisor dealing with my queries promptly. I'd definitely use this service again.
Very good informative and friendly service carried out in an efficient manner.
Very friendly, professional and helpful service, made the quote and purchase process very easy.
Great service. Thank you
Prompt service, thorough explanations of policy, followed up by detailed documentation. Easy to understand. Courteous telephone manners of staff.
The service provided is very nice and helpful. Price is fair enough compared with other insurance companies.
Good price, comprehensive insurance and very helpful ( real people) to support and ensure the right cover is arranged. Thank you
Found dealing with the company easy and they were very efficient.
fast reply and price is good, i will use them again next time
Great prompt & professional service!!
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.71 based on 3,187 reviews