UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Very helpful staff. Made the process easy
Very impressed. Adviser even called back after closing time to complete the buildings and contents insurance on a property that completed late in the day. Would recommend
Allways prompt with notices in relation to renewal, cost is competitive within the market place.
Very helpful and knew exactly what we needed for a property that we haven’t moved into yet. Would recommend
Very impressed with the customer service. Don't usually write reviews online but credit Where credits due I found the whole thing very easy to navigate and knowledgable staff. And happy with the price too
The advisors I dealt with at UKInsuranceNET handled my property insurance renewal professionally including timely responses to all my queries. I would say, a very good customer experience from my perspective.
UkInsuranceNET have been prompt and proactive in finding us competitive landlords insurance for our limited company. Would thoroughly recommend.
very efficient
I have several properties requiring landlord insurance and UKinsuranceNET is by far the most competitive with an easy to use online portal - highly recommended.
A simple process made insuring my home a pleasurable experience for once.
Full marks to the people at uk...........Net. AND a great irresistable price.
Thank U.
PD O'Rourke
Very helpful and easy to understand
Gave me a good price and the best option for me to insure an empty property month by month
Professional,efficient company. Always there to provide information & very helpful, friendly staff. I would definitely recommend this company.
Never had to claim , but they are professional and good to deal with
Have used for a couple of years now and been extremely happy with the premiums I've been quoted.
Responsive and helpful staff.
Very happy with my renewal quote for landlords insurance. Have used UKinsuranceNet for over 3 years and found them to be very competitive and highly professional.
Always great value. I tried looking for better pricing on comparison sites but UKinsuranceNET was still best. Have used them for many years now.
I have usedk UKinsuranceNET for a number of years for all of my rental properties and I would highly recommend them.
Excellent coverage which has been purchased at a substantial discount over previous insurance coverage. Same limits much more attractive pricing
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,505 reviews