UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

They are very professional, covered all my needs, and provided competitive rates
Excellent customer support, very good service from sales, I would recommend them. 5 star service.
Have used for 5 years, always brilliant and great customer service. Had to make a claim 3 years ago due to damage from leaking pipes. All dealt with so efficiently.
We have a portfolio of rental properties and UKinsuranceNET saves us hours of time trawling comparison web sites as I'm confident you will always find me the best deal available.
chris was very informative excellent and a real friendly service
I was thrilled to bits with the service & price. I had been on the phone all day trying to acquire insurance for a house that was left to me by an old relative who had passed away. I was quoted prices ranging from £63 up to £130 a month for buildings insurance. Then I came across your company & I'm so glad I did. The lady on the phone was so lovely, kind, patient & professional & I ended up with a superb quote of £16 a month! Absolutely first class service from start to finish. I can't recommend you highly enough. Many thanks.
Getting insurance for SHIRLAND HOUSE FARM SHIRLAND alfreton derbys de556bb that is empty no problem policy sorted over phone. Many thanks. David Roworth.
Very helpful, quickly found a suitable policy at a competitive price and explained things well. Would recommend them to others.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,344 reviews