UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Friendly efficient communicative and price sensitive understood our need straightaway
Service was good. I don't understand why premiums are so high and conditions quite severe for empty home insurance, but this company were the best I could find, & the broker was both helpful and very informative.
Very helpful and easy to understand
UKInsuranceNET were outstandingly helpful helping me to source ‘probate insurance’ for my late father’s unoccupied property when the existing insurer would only offer very limited cover. The broker concerned was responsive and efficient and the policy was provided by a reputable MGA
I have been with UKinsuranceNET for many years. I never have any issue with them and happy about their service
Never had to claim , but they are professional and good to deal with
The process was made easy and the price competitive.
Sorted out the amendment to a policy efficiently
Although an insurer can only truly be judged after a claim is made, UKinsurance have been very clear in what they cover, they are also very competitive price wise.
I was very pleased with the service and terms a pleasure to do business with UK ins.
You cannot insure me any more asI live in France. You refunded my
payment
A good service provided.
my renewal came through via email promptly and with enough time to read through all the details before the renewal date. The customer service advisor dealt with my renewal very professionally making sure that I understood the contents of the renewal and that I was happy with everything, she was very friendly and didn't rush anything. Really good service.
Straight forward service
Efficient and did what was necessary
The website wasn't great but the service from the advisor was great. She rang us back at times convenient to us and was able to make the process as simple as possible.
Excellent service, had a nice customer representative help me through the process over the phone.
Not a bad price for what I wanted which is short term insurance. Simple and easy.
Being an overseas landlord, I am pleased with the service provided by UKINSURANCENET. A representative called me and offered me assistance in choosing the correct landlord insurance. Easy and fairly priced. Recommended.
This is our first year of using UKinsuranceNET. Office staff were helpful, but the big draw was a significant lower quote for more insurance.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,505 reviews