UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Competitive pricing and informative advisors.
Insurance that provided me with assurance that I was getting what I needed. Staff thorough, professional and responsive. Took time to explain which was a real bonus and surprise .
Easy to set up and competitively priced. Very patient on phone answering questions.
Very competitive pricing and a first class product
Although I have not had to make a claim on my policy I have always found you to be straightforward and efficient
A very friendly staff who answer any questions promptly
Staff were very pleasant and easy to understand over the phone.
Good service thanks
Good bargain price in the market
Helpful, give a quick response to the enquires
UKinsuranceNET was very helpful in providing a quote for the cover I required. The process was fairly simple. The only negative was that the policy premiums were much higher than my previous provider (who no longer provides the respective cover).
Communication between the organisation and client is good. Keeping client in brief as and when renewal is due and provision of relevant information in order to make an informed decision.
Speedy and comprehensive service.
Been using them for years. They’re the only company who find me a range of insurers for my large HMO properties
Helpful and Good customer service
Thank Ross for helping me to settle the home insurance.
It was easy to get the insurance we needed for my mums house. All the costs were explained and agreed upon very quickly
Very quick and simple process, especially for unoccupied premise.
I have been with UKiNET a number of years because their Land Lord policy suits my needs very well.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,674 reviews