UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Good, but inflexible. Very difficult to get advice and knowledge based information about alternatives
Fits for my purpose.
Easy to understand policy. Gentleman I spoke to seemed very pleasant.
Excellent customer service and well trained staff
Competitive quote for cover
Able to provide fast, efficient service. Friendly staff on phone.
One team member could have been a bit more helpful
Promt service,can not evaluate due to not having a claim or issue
No hassle and very helpful,
They found for the insurance that I asked for at great price. More importantly they provided information that elaborated on the terms of insurance when I didn't understand things. Amanda Moohan was the expert who advised us
After query and amendment the policy was competitive.
They agreed to drop the price of their fee to make their renewal fee more competitive.
Did not especially ....its insurance and the premium went up. Necessary evil!
Dear Anonymous,
We are extremely disappointed and at a complete loss to understand exactly what it is you are trying to say in the vague comments made in your online review above, including the decision to only award us 3 stars for customer service.
Having personally reviewed the case notes then the facts are as follows.
In November 2017 you made a claim for damage to the underground services supplying the property, (a risk which incidentally is not always covered under some policies) and even though the claim was dealt with and settled in little under 8 weeks for a sum of £3,600, YES, £3,600, you are now "if I am understanding your comment above correctly" describing insurance as a "Necessary evil! and you are not happy that your renewal premium which was due in March 2018 had increased by £70.00.

Needless to say and given the above then we are are all a little confused at the way in which you have responded especially when the property insurance in place has delivered.
Steve Bradley
MD
Easy to arrange. Polite staff. Good service.
Early renewal reminder ( possibly too early)
Customer Service was better than previous insurers.
They eventually provided a competitive quote but only after I had said I had a cheaper one
Many thanks for providing your feedback on the website in respect of your recent experience when renewing you policy.
Fully appreciate the point you are making as having looked at the case then there was some confusion over the existing sum insured being adequate, against the lower price and sum insured you had been quoted.

Having discussed the options with our adviser it transpires you agreed to take their advice and increase (not reduce) the sum insured on your policy and also go ahead and renew the policy for another year.
Many thanks for renewing your policy for another year and we look forward to assisting you with your insurance for another year.
Many thanks
Steve Bradley Managing Director.
Fairly quick and straightforward
Despite being bombarded by questions on my apartment's construction (duplicated) and differing suggestions for payment, youi got the correct papers to me on time.
Prices are reasonable, and documentation and telephone response to quotation queries were quite quick and efficient
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,344 reviews