UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

sb@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees

What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Able to provide fast, efficient service. Friendly staff on phone.
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
One team member could have been a bit more helpful
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Promt service,can not evaluate due to not having a claim or issue
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
No hassle and very helpful,
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
They found for the insurance that I asked for at great price. More importantly they provided information that elaborated on the terms of insurance when I didn't understand things. Amanda Moohan was the expert who advised us
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
They agreed to drop the price of their fee to make their renewal fee more competitive.
Did not especially ....its insurance and the premium went up. Necessary evil!
Dear Anonymous,
We are extremely disappointed and at a complete loss to understand exactly what it is you are trying to say in the vague comments made in your online review above, including the decision to only award us 3 stars for customer service.
Having personally reviewed the case notes then the facts are as follows.
In November 2017 you made a claim for damage to the underground services supplying the property, (a risk which incidentally is not always covered under some policies) and even though the claim was dealt with and settled in little under 8 weeks for a sum of £3,600, YES, £3,600, you are now "if I am understanding your comment above correctly" describing insurance as a "Necessary evil! and you are not happy that your renewal premium which was due in March 2018 had increased by £70.00.

Needless to say and given the above then we are are all a little confused at the way in which you have responded especially when the property insurance in place has delivered.
Steve Bradley
MD
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Prices are reasonable, and documentation and telephone response to quotation queries were quite quick and efficient
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Generally good service, however it seems that different departments/people are unaware of what has already been discussed or agreed. This can lead to some repeating of the same information.
Mr Gosrani
Thanks you for the feedback on your latest transaction with UKinsuranceNET.
We always welcome feedback on where customers feel we have been too robust or even over communicated information.
In this instance and having listed to the call recordings then it appears some of the initial information you had provided was subsequently changed, resulting in some of the initial underwriting questions having to be asked/reconfirmed.
Appreciate that this can take a little extra time, however, it is extremely important (for all parties concerned) that the risk is correctly insured.
I regret any inconvenience this may have caused, however, we are very grateful for your business and for giving us the opportunity to continue to look after your insurance requirements.

Steve Bradley Managing Director
by confirming my insurance 2017-18
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Efficient & friendly service on phone but follow up emails (i.e. send insurance policy docs) not always as quick
We were sorry to hear that there was a problem initially in forwarding the e mail documents to you.
However, it appears the situation was resolved and was caused through two separate e mail addresses being held on file, one of which is no longer active.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to you renewing the policy with us next year.
Steve Bradley MD.
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
I have had to cancel this insurance as my husband has been taken ill and we are no longer moving.
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Good service from the team. Other than that, I have only just taken out the insurance with you so cannot comment on any other aspect yet.
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
Reasonable price and prompt reply to questions
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others?
UKinsuranceNET persisted in getting me insurance for my property.
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
The first email regarding renewal (legal) was not personalised and I initially thought it was junk mail. Then I received the received another email for the property insurance. This I checked but there were errors. I sent a return explaining the necessary changes. I have received a total of 11 documents which I had to track across to ensure they had the correct information. This is time consuming, but I understand that it is important to check such documents. I did not understand why there were different costings either and still am not sure. I feel that the process needs to be simpler and the number of documents reduced. God help someone who is elderly!
Thank you very much for taking the time in raising your concerns.

I have reviewed the emails sent and I can understand your feedback raised. We have been experiencing some difficulties with email generation, from personal greeting, salutation and even displaying the actual risk address. These are at present being developed and resolved.

All documentation is due to be reviewed and revised in the new year to ensure that our documentation is clear to our customers.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards Suzanne Eeles - Operations Director
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
Since the new system was introduced, the emails come through without showing the property address in the subject - we have seven so it becomes difficult to manage. Also there's no longer continuity with the staff member who deals with us. It used to be Sue Lethbridge, who was brilliant, but she's changed departments and I've now been contacted by several different people, none of whom seem to see central info and I have to keep repeating myself. Fortunately, I've now started moving all seven properties to a group policy, administered by Christopher Witton, who's very good. Also, the Rent Guarantee and Legal Insurance now comes through as seven different policies, instead of just one group one - why the change?
Thank you very much for taking the time in raising your concerns.

I appreciate that since we launched the new system there have been a few teething issues along the way. Not displaying the risk address on emails and letters were identified early on and resolved in early June. Unfortunately due to a new code release we are experiencing further problems in displaying the risk address. This is in hand and being rectified as we speak. We fully agree the confusion this leads to and understand the inconvenience this causes especially when you have more than one property.

As part of the new system, we also enhanced our panel of insurers. Our legal expenses are now sold on a per policy basis and do not accommodate a group policy. However this will be something we will raising to the insurers as future developments.

Sue Lethridge is now part of our new business sales team. Sue is such an exceptional member of staff and this has left a void which is hard to fill. Improvements and developments are being made in this area to ensure that our service levels are restored. I am pleased to hear that Chris was very good and able to support.

Thank you once again for sharing these issues with us and I apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

Regards Suzanne Eeles - Operations Director
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
The buying process is laborious and slow
first of all thank you for renewing your policy with us and we were sorry to hear you found the process slow.
However, an essential part of our role as your broker is to ensure that the customer understand the policy terms and conditions, including what is and what is not covered.
On this occasion it appears we also had to change your insurer at renewal which again added to the time taken to ensure everything was okay.
Once again apologies if you found the time taken was excessive.
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
Very helpful to deal with
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
Did not always all back when promised. Obliged to change from previous insurance company.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.68 based on 855 reviews