UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

sb@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees

If you dealt with an adviser how would you rate them?
Overall how would you rate our customer service delivery?
It took far too long I was ready to put the phone down
Dear Mr Albiniano,

That you for leaving a review, I am really sorry to hear that you felt that our process took too long. At UKinsuranceNET we do our upmost the ensure that we make customers aware of their policy terms and conditions to prevent any surprises if you were to make a claim. Part of this is reading out important terms and conditions which on some policies are longer than others. Thank You for your feedback and also choosing UKinsuranceNET for your insurance needs.

Kind Regards
Matthew Hall

Sales Manager
If you dealt with an adviser how would you rate them
Overall how would you rate our customer service delivery
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
It is not made clear if you cancel your policy within the 14 days cooling off period that the admin charge of £25 is non refundable
Thank you for your feedback and your comment expressing disappointment that it was not made clear to you that the admin fee would not be refunded were you to cancel the policy within the 14 day cooling off period.
As you are aware from previous correspondence between yourself and the company we have already confirmed to you that the following statement was verbally read out to you at the time you purchased the policy as evidenced in the call recording made at the time and which I have listened to.
"All cancellations are exclusive of administration fees and are subject to no claims being made or reported"
Whilst we are obviously disappointed that you chose to cancel the policy within the 14 day cooling off period, we also understand that this can very occasionally happen.
However, the comment you have made in your feedback is incorrect as we have already confirmed to you that it was made clear to you as outlined in our verbal disclosure above.
If you dealt with an adviser how would you rate them
Overall how would you rate our customer service delivery
What is the likelihood you would recommend us to others
PROBLEM: Multiple sources of communication with no apparent internal communication (between your team). Standard documents circulated without any reference to client's existing situation. Over the years I have used you as agents I have become increasingly frustrated by having to repeat my 'story' to every new contact (more than 5 different people last year). If there are file notes nobody seemed to read them before contacting me. Once my file was taken over by one individual (Jimmy Khing), who handled my case exclusively, the service was excellent and the problem your organisation initiated, by cancelling my policy with three months to run, was resolved (hopefully satisfactorily). I suggest this approach be considered throughout your organisation.
Thank you for the feedback on the problems you have previously experienced.
Hopefully your latest experience with one of our advisers Jimmy appears to have restored your trust and confidence in our company.
Your feedback is welcomed as the operational reasons you have highlighted we were already aware of and some of these were behind our decision to invest over £1 million in a new improved operating systems to further streamline and improve our overall performance.
Hopefully your latest experience endorses the investment we have made.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 892 reviews