UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

How quick and efficient Angela or Andrea dealt with me. She made it so easy. The price for insurance is great. We will come back to you
Very helpful and professional staff.
Great Service, well explained. Thanks Tanya
Efficient, fast and cost effective. Extremely good personal service.
I would highly recommend this company.
A most helpful company, my advisor guided me through, to me, a first time complex requirement. My final choice, fully covered all of my requirements and gave me, peace of mind for the coming year.
Kingston upon Thames
Neil attended me. He was very responsive and helpful. This is my first time enquiring for an insurance policy over the internet and it was completed very smoothly. Highly recommended for Neil’s service!
Provided exactly the cover I needed for special circumstances.
Excellent customer service, professional, polite and knowledgeable
I am very impressed in the service that I have got
Very friendly, direct and competent - exactly what I was looking for.
I was impressed by how easy it was to arrange cover - the operator was very knowledgeable and made our experience with your company excellent.
The member of staff who negotiated the Insurance Policy that I purchased was Joe O’Rourke, and he couldn’t have been any better.
He was exceptional in fact. I phoned him up numerous times with different queries, and he was always so friendly and helpful, nothing was too much trouble for him.
It was definitely his professionalism together with his helpfulness that promoted me to purchase the Policy.
Answered the phone very quickly (despite the current problems) very helpful advisor, numerous other insurance companies didn't want to know when I told them property was being refurbished.
Always very helpful and feel I can understand what is going on. Very prompt with refunds.
The whole process was very simple and represented good value for money.
Excellent experience. Dealing with a bereavement, trying to sort out property ins, very stressful, however, the man I dealt with was very sympathetic, caring, understanding. HIs calmness & reassurance was the reason I bought insurance from UKIns despite having had a cheaper quote. Classic example of people buying from people.
My enquiries were dealt with in a very professional and courteous manner. The premium offered was competitive and comprehensive.
It was easy to arrange the insurance and appears to deliver what I require at a competitive price.
Quick and easy, at a reasonable price!
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,344 reviews