UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Extremely helpful and found us a great deal!
Very efficient service
I live in NZ and have a property in UK. I found it nearly impossible to find a company who would insure our property. This company was so easy to deal with! Highly recommend!
UKinsuranceNet, have proved to be reliable, providing me with everything I need as a landlord in terms of insurance.
It was the best offer I had as a combine insurance. Staff was very friendly and informative. I would recommend you to friends and family.
Clarified what I needed and handled the process well
I was very pleased with the helpful service given to me by John. I would recommend UK Insurance based on my experience.
My impression is that renewal and indeed my past dealings with UKinsuranceNET have all gone through smoothly and the policy documents are clear.
Efficient service
A very efficient, friendly service, willing to discuss and give advice at length. I’m very happy with this company.
Very knowledgeable and polite staff willing to talk through the policy details making sure it is suitable for your needs.Not at all pushy. Would definitely recommend.
After speaking to a number of providers and getting quite frustrated by companies who seemed to be disinterested in the business by outpricing, UK were very helpful and provided a solution. I have since covered a second property.
A very pleasant experience with this company and the CS Zak has been extremely helpful and patient in explaining the terms and conditions of my policy.
very friendly and quick service will highly recommend.
Very impressive. Found me an exceptionally competitive policy for individual circumstances. Adviser spent a lot of time sorting out the best product.
The team were very helpful when I had a confusing situation. Would recommend them especially for anything that might not be your average straight forward situation.
Have used UKinsuranceNET twice now and on both occasions were professional, courteous and competitive. Will use again when current deal finishes.
Joe was very helpful and very polite there was no pressure from him and I was happy to take out a new policy with you
I liked the straightforward approach of the UK Insurance Net representative and the clarity of the way they dealt with me. I will certainly use them again Richard Philo
We required short term unoccupied premises insurance for our home. We were contacted promptly and our options explained clearly. The policy we chose was perfect for us as it gave us flexibility to stop at any time without incurring extra charges. It was very easy to set up and cancel when we no longer required it.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,610 reviews