UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

Have used UK Insurance Net for a number of years now and have always found them competitive, efficient and friendly for unoccupied property & landlord insurance. Always able to speak to an advisor. Not had to claim so can't comment.
A friendly and helpful insurance agent helped me with an urgent problem,.
I never did get a quote after several days of trying for unoccupied building insurance from a specialist broker recommended by a well known insurance company.
Subsequently I found UKinsuranceNET after an interweb search and after a short phone call had my policy in place within the hour.
The service is excellent. The responses are always prompt and comprehensive. It is far better than the others.
I had a bad experience with my last insurer and have fo7nd so far this company to be very professional. I have not had to claim as yet but would hope this would be easy.
Great service from start to finish. The representative was professional, polite and very helpful
Excellent Service. I contacted UKinsurance for a non standard home insurance policy. All the advisers I spoke to were knowledgable, friendly and very helpful. I was able to get the most appropriate insurance policy for my requirements.
Highly recommended, 5/5
Excellent help & service received on each occasion we have dealt with UKunsurance Net
Very polite, helpful and professional [Kelly] and produced a competitive insurance quote.
Very good price and excellent service
Easy process, helpful staff & great rates
Excellent service, very professional
The Service of UKinsuranceNET is advertised to include the establishment of insurance options of British Properties on behalf of Owners living overseas at the current time. As the purchaser of a Property but still resident abroad until Covid settles down, finding suitable quotations was proving difficult to secure. In one phone call with UKinsuranceNET I was able to obtain quotations and buy the necessary insurance from my home desk in Abu Dhabi. A really good service.
Very efficient and friendly service
Easy to use
Excellent service.
My experience of ukinsurance.net has been excellent. They offered the best rates I could find; contact is easy and the staff are friendly and very helpful. I would strongly recommend this company.
First time dealing with UKinsuranceNET, but Andrea was so helpful, efficient, patient and knowledgeable.
very fast very efficient full support during the purchase process. I got all the docs to review before purchase, somethign that another broker did not offer
Neil at UKinsurance.NET could not have been more helpful in arranging insurance for an unoccupied property that I needed to insure.
Can’t recommend him highly enough.
Very quick .. efficient .. John was extremely helpful .
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.69 based on 2,344 reviews