UKinsuranceNET Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKinsuranceNET
Read UKinsuranceNET Reviews

About UKinsuranceNET:

Saving you money by providing competitive property insurance policies. Get an instant online quote now!

matthew.hall@ukinsurancenet.com

UKinsuranceNET House Falcon Court Stockton on Tees , ,

I spoke to Andrea who gave me a nice welcome on the phone, she was very knowledgeable, she looked at the best options she thought would suit my needs and she carefully explained the benefits throughout to help me decide on the most appropriate cover necessary. Andrea went the pricing in detail and the method of payments, I chose monthly and she explained the process, I was then contacted by Close Brothers as informed. It was Andrea’s personality and professional knowledge that convinced none to house UKinsuranceNET please let her know that, thank you
John was helpful, friendly, and above all patient to wait until we were in a position to proceed. We weren't hassled, just supported.
The friendliest staff, quickest transaction, not to forget the best price on the market.
Easy to check and buy insurance.
UK insurance NET were excellent from the beginning, so helpful and when I had to change my specifications it was no problem. Highly recommend them!
I dealt with Tanya both via phone and email. She was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable and was able to quickly source a policy that met my requirements at a competitive premium and a second from another underwriter for comparison purposes. I can certainly recommend Tanya and if all her colleagues provide the same standard of service, then I would recommend UKinsuranceNET as a broker.
Fast and effective friendly service.
The service I received was instant and personal. When one policy wasn't suitable, the advisor quickly found me another that was. It was refreshing to speak to a human and not just have to press keys. Hopefully I won't need to claim and I can't comment on this side of the service, but I'm definitely very satisfied with the initial setting up.
The representative was extremely professional and helpful.
very responsive and accurate
Great quote from the advisor and quick turnaround.
good friendly service and reasonable price
Ross phoned me in South Africa and was super helpful sorting our flat in Scotland out. No high pressure sales tactics just solid advice and he sent me the details which I read and accepted. Great guy and alles is reg as we say in SA.
My experience with UKINSURANCENET was very positive. It was easy to speak to agentsby phone and I was given clear and helpful information. Finalising the insurance was also efficient and the premium reasonable. All in all an excellent service.
The agent was very professional and helpful. She made it very easy for me to understand the technicallities of my policy. 1st class service.
Very helpful
Got my building insurance done in minutes. It was an advisor named Joe who helped me through my insurance . Very friendly and helpful.
UKInsranceNET one of the best competitive price compare to other insurance provider in the market. I strongly recommended to check price with UKInsranceNET before buying from another insurance broker.
Phone calls answered quickly. Good communications via phone and e-mail. Advisers willing to explain and answer questions
A very helpful and knowledgeable company who understood my needs and arranged my policy to meet those needs very promptly.
UKinsuranceNET is rated 4.70 based on 2,606 reviews