UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
A fantastic company to deal with. Personal and professional service. Tom from sales very quickly and efficiently rectified an ordering mistake on my behalf. Will definitely recommend and will use again without doubt. Thank you.
I was looking for a Sealey Modular Storage System and contacted UKToolbox. Mark gave me the info l needed and Tom organized delivery, which was very timely. A couple items which came were slightly damaged, after contacting Tom as regards these, they were replaced the next day. I was extremely impressed with the level of service and professionalism that the team showed in dealing with my purchase. I would most definitely recommend UKToolbox as AAAA+++
A good product at a good fair price ,but the delivery was a pain i was given a delivery day for the Friday before 6 pm having waited around until 6.30pm it arrived Monday .
Very good service amazing speedy delivery Next day Everything arrived well packed. Top quality service.
Best price I could find anywhere for the Sealey 5 ton log splitter and fast delivery. Great little splitter just what I needed!
Was a bit concerned at first as i'd never used them before. However, the speedy reply to emails, rapid delivery and product being exactly as i expected. Means i will be shopping at UK Toolbox as a first choice. Excellent service start to finish.
Great customer service.
Ordered Yesterday arrived today, and it was a two pallet order. Never even heard of them before yesterday. I was a bit sceptical, so paid by credit card. I needn't have worried , as they were everything that the reviews said. Will definitely use again, so much cheaper than machine mart.
Excellent quick service. Superb product. Would definitely recommend and use again.
Quick prompt service. Best I’ve received
Great service delivered on time brill
Very happy with UK tools. Came within 26 hours to Aberdeenshire. Amazing, I ordered another item from Essex took 8 days!!!! Thanks again for excellant service.
Excellent quality of service, product, prompt delivery and a good price!
Best on-line value offering and second time of purchasing same product from them. Timely delivery. On opening, the tins of Ronseal were dented but still usable so no problem to me. I did however notify UKToolbox together with images as I thought they should be informed. I had an immediate reply with an apology. They forwarded this to their courier, who it seems also handled the packing. Hopefully, all good for future customers and very easily resolved. Thank you UKToolbox!
Your delivery was spot on and there was no damage to the toolbox
Excellent service
UkToolbox has a very easy web site to follow and in my case delivered quickly and efitiantly
Helpful, very efficient, no problem returning and swiftly exchanging a fan that did not work. One of the best online purchase experiences I have had.
good time delivery, service quick and easy set up, good quality tools, what more do you need
Good price Good service