UKToolbox Reviews

of reviewers recommend UKToolbox
Read UKToolbox Reviews

About UKToolbox:

We are a committed team with customer satisfaction at our core. Available 7 days a week we are on hand to answer your questions from delivery enquiries to product information. With over 36'000 products we have a huge range available for all tradesmen & serious DIY enthusiasts.

02030513186

sales@uktoolbox.com

Tell us how UKToolbox made you happy
Don’t want to review until order is complete
Great service,and good quality products
Good informative website provided all the information I needed.
Prompt delivery.
Quickly delivered but slow to answer questions!
After searching online for a Car Detailing lamp and stand, I came across UKToolBox, the website was clean and easy to use, the communication was clear and informative.

Once I placed the order online I received an email confirmation and then shipping details, within 24 hours I received my delivery and follow up email.

Very professional, easy to use the website and great price and fast delivery.

When I placed my order I was given possible dates for delivery but the product arrived even earlier. Very happy with this service.
Competitive pricing and easy to order. Product delivered within 2 days. All good.
Very prompt service, our order was delivered the next day
Easy to order, quick and efficient delivery.
The guys at toolbox were very helpfull would recomend them
Hello pleased with the product I received and arrived when they said it would
Super fast delivery. Super friendly and efficient staff when handling what looked like a duplicate order but us just being greedy and wow amazing product for such a good price. Thankyou
Had a few issues with the Draper strimmer , this was all down to Draper, but the response from TKToolBox was excellent, all sorted by them.
Placed my order which was despatched promptly. Order received with no problems. Would definately use this supplier again.
Great item and service.
item as described does what it says on the box.
Received my tool box to be all damaged and broken and not usable in the slightest, had to get Sealey involved to sort me a new tool box
REally prompt delivery
I really recommend using Uktoolbox, I had an issue with an item I bought three months ago, when I spoke to them about my problem, Mark went above and beyond to help me sort it. I just want you guys know that you’re doing an amazing job, and just to keep it up. I highly recommend using these guys! Very happy customer 😀
I have tried to order a similar product from a well-known High Street shop but they let me down badly. UK toolbox on the other hand delivered a very similar product at a competitive price in a very short space of time. I would certainly use them again.
UKToolbox is rated 4.77 based on 393 reviews