UK Registrations Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
I don't like your advertisement on the plate! It's should not be there!
I Ordered the plate and paid extra for next day delivery, I needed the plate for a trailer I had hired for last Saturday. I eventually got the plate on Tuesday morning!!!! Totally unacceptable service.
I purchased a standard pair of plates which I make with one space as it gave me the option too , when the plates arrived there was no space , spoke to someone and said is a criminal offence to have a space which is irrelevant I didn't ask that , but on their website when you're building plates it gives you the option to have a space . I will never use this poor company again and obviously you need £30 more than me . Very bad customer service
Fell off and lost my plates after 2 days,
Did not provide tracking number, Plate did not arrive
Very disappointed to receive a marketing email that does not explain how to unsubscribe.
2 payments were taken , so a refund would be nice
The recent purchase was paid for delivery last Friday and now almost a week later nothing has been received.
Did not receive plate - Emailed them no response Sh## company
Back of plate is just cardboard colour. Ripped when drilling holes for screws. Be warned. Having to get plates from elsewhere because they look terrible.
The first set of plates arrived damaged. The replacement set were also damaged. The company then ignored my emails and I had to get a refund via PayPal. Poor quality, poor service.
Confusing website- ask ‘which plate do you not want’, so I ended up ordering front plate rather than rear one as neede,
Did not like how the numbers plates came. I ordered number plates with a border and when they arrived I noticed the border is broken in the middle at the bottom with the company’s log! This detracts from the look I was going for! There is also a random set of numbers on the bottom left corner of the number plates! Horrible waste of money!
I sent what I thought was the correct information but not so by the time I got a reply it was to late to meet there deadline. Being a bank holiday I was unable to use my car for five days disappointed!!
I ordered a standard front number plate. It has come in green tinted acrylic with a peelable white backing with the lettering attached to the backing. On the front there's a sticker saying please remove the green protective covering! Of which there's none! Only the peelable backing with the lettering! Now is this legal? I don't think so.
Not impressed. My No. Plate didn't arrive in the advertised time. I contacted them. The following day they emailed to inform me my document photo wasn't accepted. The photo looked OK to me so I resent the exact same one. The following day they emailed to say that this "new" photo was OK. The following day they posted my plate. Two days later it arrived. If you need your plate in a hurry, I would try elsewhere. If you require info as to how your order is progressing, try elsewhere.
Product quality is not great for the price is expensive not happy
Poor service.
You sent a back plate when I asked for a front one
Still waiting after 10 days .and delivery charge £3.99 2-3days