UK Registrations Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
customer service
Gwenda Rhind
"Everything explained well very good communication great to deal with"
Richard Gordon
"This was the second time in a couple of months that I have bought plates from them. I went back because they were so efficient, courteous and quick! And I like the fact that their name on the plates is kept very small, unlike others who use plates as an advertising medium. altogether very satisfied."
Taryn Hyder
"Very easy to order, even for a technophobe like me. Great communication regarding delivery. Plates arrived quickly and were great quality, would definately order again."
"Great service and really quick, will use again"
"Professional, efficient and timely service. Good quality plates exactly as ordered."
"Could not have easier process and plates arrived next day. Would certainly recommend."
"Great workmanship"
"Great workmanship"
"We have ordered replacement number plates on two occasions from UK Registrations. The ordering process online is really easy and straightforward, delivery is quick and communication about my order has been excellent. This company is more reasonably priced than others I explored."
"Very good service"
"Great customer service and fast shipment!"
"I was very impressed by the service offered by UK Registrations; fast and efficient. I received my numberplqtes within 2-days of placing my order. Being able to upload photos of supporting documentation (driving licence, V5C) massively sped up the process. Many thanks!"
"Simple Easy to Use Site, Very Pleased."
"Excellent service and quality. They arrived the day after my order so my car could pass it’s MOT. I would definitely recommend, thank you."
"From start to finish , the process was simple with a view of your plate as you design it. Communication was excellent delivery was very quick and the end result was excellent."
"Website very easy to use, and number plates received very quickly. Definitely recommend!"
"Very easy to find on site, promptness and speed of service."
"Ordering was easy on the website, plates are good quality and arrived quickly. Great service all round."
"Quick delivery, easy to order brilliant contact"
"Very quick and very helpful"
"Website makes it very very easy to search for registrations. Ordering is easy enough but the 10 day limit on returns was a bit tight as I've bought one for my wifes Xmas and hope she likes it as the 10 period will have elapsed. However not a major problem."
"Streamlined service given the requirement to provide documentation before plates can be issued. They arrived in good time and appear to be of good quality."
"good quality plate and quick delivery but I wanted a plain plate with just my reg. on it , they put their advertising slogan on the bottom which was annoying"
UK Registrations is rated 4.92 based on 1,619 reviews