UK Registrations Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
customer service
Mary Murray
"Fantastic level of interactive service. Easy to use and the way you were able to deliver such an incredible experience commendable."
Brian Ray
"Cant believe how quick and easy it was to order online for next day delivery! No hassle, no issues and way cheaper than the high street, many thanks!"
Gwenda Rhind
"Everything explained well very good communication great to deal with"
"Fab new plates, love the option of the Union Jack, processed documents quickly, arrived quickly and for a discount off a second plate"
"First class service. After sending the required paperwork, the validity of it was checked promptly and the plates were made and sent back to me same day. Confirmation was sent to me at each stage of the process. Perfect"
"Very easy process and the plate was with me 48hrs later"
"Found this website was the cheapest and the website was easy to use. 😀"
"Excellent service and quicker than started delivery !"
"Great plates,good service But need to tell you what documents you need before taking card details"
"Very easy and quick process, sent quickly and good quality plates. Recommended and would use again"
"This is a fantastic site offering quick and efficient service at the best prices. I needed some back plates for the company as we do tow a lot of trailers. The plates ordered got delivered within 24hrs and are of great quality. They also send you plenty of updates via sms and email, making sure you are up to date with the delivery process. Thumbs up, highly recommended!"
"Great service step by step instructions arrived on time"
"I was very happy with. My plates very quick and pretty cheap"
"Quick and easy and best value for money. Easy document upload system"
"Quick service, no fuss - top quality!"
"Very professional people who have the customer’s needs at the forefront of their business. I had a concern about delivery and they came back to me really quickly allaying those concerns. Delivery was prompt as well. I would buy from them again with no reservations."
"Very fast delivery. No fuss and easy to use website. Good quality number plates aswell. Would definitely recommend."
"submitting paperwork was easy, plates arrived promptly"
"Easy ordering process, great communication and super-fast delivery!"
"Ordered a new plate for my motorbike. Simple to use menu system allowed me to customise my number plate. Uploading the V5 and driving licence was simplicity itself. Once approved i received the new plate the next day in the post. Excellent service, and highly recommended"
"Excellent website and speedily delivery! Quality product."
UK Registrations is rated 4.92 based on 1,819 reviews