UK Registrations Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
Susan Parish
"I purchased these as a surprise for my Daughter as I was passing on her late Fathers personal plate for her new car and only had a few days to arrange it With UK Registrations help everything went smoothly from sending copies of my documents to confirming my delivery address at work I highly recommend their Customer Service along with ease of website and value for money Thank you so very much my Daughter was delighted with her new plates! A*"
Martin Neal
"Ordered plates. Nice and easy. Excellent communication. Plates were delivered very quickly. Very well made product Absolute pleasure to deal with."
Donald MacDonald
"Very easy to navigate the site, everything clear and informative"
"Very good service, easy to use website"
"Brilliant service. I didn’t send over enough proof of ownership of my car and had an email within the next hour telling me what was needed. Then the ref plate was with me within the next day!"
"Quick service. Ability to complete order and proof of ID online was efficient and made ordering easier"
"It was surprisingly quick and easy to do. The plates came within 2 days through the letter box and my car looks years younger. All for around £30. Bargain!"
"Excellent quality and service. Order confirmed at 15.00, delivered the next day at about 09.00."
"Easy to use site and very quick delivery of plates"
"They didn’t say what documents they need led until I had already paid so a bit misleading. Then took ages to come. Wouldn’t use them again prefer netplates. Cost more but better service."
"Good quality, delivered on time. Good customer service who agreed to give me a small discount when I had to correct an error that I had made on a licence plate. Difficult to fault."
"Simple process. Good choice of plates. Used the full managed service."
"Uk registrations were very helpful, I received the plates in a very quick time frame and they answered any of my questions in a respectful and timely manner. I am very pleased with the product and they look great on my car."
"Very easy to order .fast delivery . Number plates perfect.would recommend"
"Amazing quality in just 1 day awesome service and and great price too."
"Easy online process and swift fulfilment and delivery."
"Simple ordering process, quick delivery, high quality product."
"Very fast dispatch - excellent service"
"👍👍👍👍👍"
"Very easy to use the online site and complete my order. First class response and communications from UK Registrations at a very competitive price, 5 star service. Thank You"
"Fast and efficient ordering process and equally fast delivery."
"great plate ,supplied quickly and easily"
"First class service ,l have used them twice ,brilliant."
UK Registrations is rated 4.91 based on 1,341 reviews