UK Registrations Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
Really easy to design the plates, order them abs submit my documents. Delivered within 48 hours and the plates are of excellent quality. Great service, thank you!
Excellent service, ordered Friday morning and received Saturday morning amazing and very reasonable price.
Such a wonderful service! My new plate arrived the very next day, in excellent quality. I am so pleased and highly recommend.
Superb overall. Easy, fully digital service, next day delivery (in my case). Top marks.
really easy website, very quick delivery
Great service and good product
Very good quality plates and next day delivery. I would definitely recommend or use again.
Very prompt and professional service. Great value too. Uploading documents was straightforward. Ordered in the morning, received new plate the following morning. What more could you ask for?
Just to say what a fantastic service. Order dispatched within ½ an hour and delivered AM next day. Thanks guys, will definitely use again A+.
Ordered plates & were dispatched the same day, very quick response great communication.
I needed new plates as mine were unfortunately stolen over night. I looked online and found this company. I'm so glad I did as I ordered the plates that afternoon and they arrived just after 9am the next day!!!! Unbelievable! Quality is excellent and so was to total price. Got a fitting kit too!!
I would 100% recommend these guys and will use them again if I have to.
Superb service.
Thanks for helping me out.
Brilliant service, easy to order and got the plates bang on time. "excellent"
Fast delivery, good quality plates.
Excellent experience from start to finish nothing was to much trouble, spot on would definitely use again.
Once I found the proper documents the plate was made and sent out really fast. If I need another one I'd go to UK registrations and use their service again. Quality plate too
The process of getting UK legal plates was quick and easy, and the required verification and entitlement processes also straightforwartd. Plates were delivered within a couple of days (through the letter box) so that was super-convenient too!
easy to use, plate was delivered within a couple of days of uploading docs
Easy to use and fast service, delivery!
Professional service fast delivery service great product
Very impressed with the efficiency of communication, downloading documents and most importantly the delivery. Arrived next day and number plates were as requested. Would definitely recommend and use again
UK Registrations is rated 4.93 based on 9,085 reviews