UK Registrations Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
Very impressed with this company. Easy to order with very clear instructions re paperwork needed etc. Delivered in timely fashion and well packaged. Just the job! Would recommend.
Easy and reliable:)
Excellent Service with little fuss.
Ordered one day, came here the next.. Fabulous speedy service thanks guys
Great service, quick delivery
I took the step to change my plates because of Brexit and our regular visits to France and Belgium so forced into it really. However I went for an England plate and so glad I did it looks really classy with the red white and blue of the Union Jack and the red and white of the George Cross. On top of that the service and delivery was without delay.
Excellent service, good quality and reasonably priced
Very good ordering and fast postage process. I received my plates very quickly and they were very good quality. Small error in order dealt with smoothly and without any fuss. Definitely use them again. Well done.
Quick service at a reasonable price. With fitting kit that had both yellow and white screw covers what more could you ask for! If I can fix my plates by myself at home with the help of YouTube so can anybody else.
Neededca number plate for a trailer. Great service, easy to use website, fast delivery.
Very easy to order and fast delivery next day for boat trailer number board. Very pleased.
Quick, helpful and well guided. This is the first time that I have utilised this service, and will happily recommend.
Great service fast delivery
Trusted reliable and fast service. Second time used and highly recommended. Exactly quality thank you
Great efficient ,friendly service service was very quick and it was easy to upload all the relevant information. Plates arrived very quick.
Absolutely fantastic. Customer service was quick and seamless, and once my documents were sent in, the plates were dispatched that very same day and arrived two days later. Would highly recommend them.
Website is really easy to use and the delivery was quick. The plates arrived in great condition and were good quality as expected. The fixing kit, purchased separately, was very handy and the sticky pads are very strong.
Simple. That’s all you need really. Easy to use site with plenty of options and quick delivery.
Very easy to build own plates and to order.
Easy to use and order what I needed. Fast delivery.
UK Registrations is rated 4.93 based on 15,991 reviews