UK Registrations Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
Easy to use site and easy to upload pics of documents that are required, good quality plates as well
Quick and reliable with a good quality product provided efficiently. Whole ordering process quite efficient and easy.
Easy to use website, and upload app. High quality product and superb delivery process. I ordered my plate at 3pm and received it just after mid day the following day.
The fitrting pack is also comprehensive
Very easy to order online even sending documents online. Received the plate very quickly
Very easy instructions to follow whilst being in lockdown got my plates done quickly and delivered fast excellent service strongly recommend these guys
Everything was straight forward even when my documentation was incorrect I got a email advising me how to do it grateful for that so very pleased
I liked the preview picture of the plates as you could see exactly what you are going to get.
I ordered my plates and they were delivered within 24hrs. The plates were lovely and precisely what I wanted. I would recommend uk plates to anyone, good quality, quick delivery and good value!
Excellent online service, easy to submit documentation and very quick delivery - 100% recommendation.
Excellent and prompt service
So quick and easy
It was quick and easy to order. Uploading our documents as proof of ownership was very straightforward and were approved super quick. The plates arrived the next day in perfect condition.
Excellent quality plates, good price and very fast delivery. Easy to use website.
Very professional and even pushed back on purchase as we had the wrong details , and wouldn't post until we went the correct details off. This shows they are professional and doing a great job!
UK Registrations  5 star review on 17th April 2021
Very easy to work with and extremely fast delivery
Ordered plate, uploaded documents and received a text that they had been despatched in 19 minutes! Amazing service!
A very professional service with good communication
Brilliant online service. Value for money and super quick delivery! Really responsive to emails too. Thank you - would 100% recommend you.
exactly what I needed and very fast delivery thank you!
Excellent professional service.Would definitely use again.Highly recommended.
The website was easy to use. My details were verified and my order was produced and shipped within 24hrs. Very efficient and easy process. Very happy with the plates.
UK Registrations is rated 4.93 based on 11,532 reviews