UK Registrations Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
customer service
"Great finish to the product and the customer service was outstanding as I had a slight problem in my form when purchasing the new plate but the member who dealt with me is a great asset to the company"
"The cheapest and simplest way to a personalised registration. Excellent from start to finish."
Mary Murray
"Fantastic level of interactive service. Easy to use and the way you were able to deliver such an incredible experience commendable."
"Easy to use, fast delivery at a good price"
"Simple, fast, quality. Nothing to complain about at all, solid security check before plates made. Excellent!"
"Cheap and great service. Delivery was quick and the plate looks great. Will use again."
"Plates arrived promptly. Good quality at a good price."
"Very happy with the plates I received, they look great on the car and were absolutely as designed on the easy to use website. Fast delivery too! Top notch!!!"
"Awesome service, fast, simple and has all the correct checks perfect"
"Easy online process. Speedily processed. Good price."
"quick to come. Number plate very good quality. Only one thing my Dyi skilks are in the bottpm score. So disappointed no screw hole uderstand why not nred the vehicle. Just a minor moan."
"Excellent quality plates received within 48 hrs. Would highly recommend UK Registrations and will use again in future."
"Very satisfied with ukregplates straight forward transactions, once verified the plates are with you before you know it at a very reasonable cost"
"Quick and easy ordering system. Items just as expected, well packaged and delivered on time."
"a bit onerous on the admin to stop potential fraud....pointless because a criminal is hardly likely to go through sending all their personal details and scans of driving license and registration documents, when they can just unscrew a plate from a parked vehicle - however, this is DVLA redtape, UK Registrations kept me up to date, simple instructions and fast service. The plates are fine as well, so complaints - buy with confidence!"
"Quick and excellent service Sent in post same day"
"Easy to do and next day delivery excellent service"
"VERY GOOD SERVICE. ITEM ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY, SERVICE EXCELANT. NO FAULTS AT ALL."
"Good value product and fast delivery."
"I had brilliant service when my rear numberplate was stolen whilst we were touring Europe. I emailed and received a reply within an hour with instructions on how to get a replacement plate delivered to a friend, who could bring it out to Italy for us. We completed to details online and the plate arrived the next day, in time for our friend to bring it out. Plate installed within 48 hours. This saved us the daily hassle of being pulled in by the police who were not convinced by our paper immitation. Would definitely recommend for price, but the service was most impressive I have experienced."
"Number plates arrive promptly and the service was very good."
UK Registrations is rated 4.92 based on 1,950 reviews