UK Registrations Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
Good quality of number plate and arrived next day .
Very quick delivery and 1st class service. Will use again when needed
My order was processed quickly, and I actually got the plates earlier that expected. The plates look really good. I am a bit unhappy as there is some fine print in the plates that did not show up in preview and I actually selected UKREGPLATES because I thought that I would get exactly what I saw at the preview. Not sure if this is mentioned in Terms&Conditions, but anyway the preview is misleading.
I simply couldn’t believe how quickly our new plates arrived (we ordered a new set for both of our cars). The process was SO simple to order online and they arrived within 24 hours. Excellent quality. Very please
Left on time good quality
Excellent service, rapid despatch, highly recommended. Have used before and will definitely use again
Very easy to Order number plates ! All good. Thanks
Simple and easy to find and order your products , delivered within the time specified. Excellent service Highly recommended
Very rapid turnaround of my order and a quality product
Quick and simple process, would definitely use again
Good and prompt service I am very pleased
Was really quick and professional with their approach
Easy online ordering and a well thought out Web page. Number plate arrived professionally packaged and arrived within days of order.
Great speedy service with great customer service. Thanks to the team @ UK Registrations.
Excellent, received the day following my order. Very pleased.
I was really happy with the speed of delivery and quality of the product. One issue is that throughout the ordering process I saw no mention of the need to provide identification / proof of ownership of the vehicle and this was only requested post the payment being processed which I felt was the wrong way round. I had no issue doing it but just felt it wasn't made clear up-front.
Quality looking plate and excellent packaging and delivery. Had a follow up question (by email) to clarify before fitting and was answered promptly. Can’t ask for more.
Fast and efficient with quality products and easy to use website - what’s not to like !!
Excellent customer service. I had a minor issue with one of the plates and they immediately dispatched a replacement that arrived the next day.
Good quality plates at a reasonable price. Simple to upload relevant documents and very fast delivery.
UK Registrations is rated 4.93 based on 15,549 reviews