UK Registrations Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Registrations
Excellent service. Easy to use. Received my plates the next day.
Speedy service and easy enough, but frustrated at the last minute by having to provide proof of ID and ownership of the vehicle. Appreciate this may be a legal requirement now, but maybe it could have been flagged earlier so documents were to hand when completing order online. Otherwise easy and efficient enough.
Excellent, secure, and expedient service. Just missed 5 stars, as the plates come untapped; when I drilled the holes...it appears to disturb the backing. Only time will tell.
My order was processed quickly, and I actually got the plates earlier that expected. The plates look really good. I am a bit unhappy as there is some fine print in the plates that did not show up in preview and I actually selected UKREGPLATES because I thought that I would get exactly what I saw at the preview. Not sure if this is mentioned in Terms&Conditions, but anyway the preview is misleading.
I was really happy with the speed of delivery and quality of the product. One issue is that throughout the ordering process I saw no mention of the need to provide identification / proof of ownership of the vehicle and this was only requested post the payment being processed which I felt was the wrong way round. I had no issue doing it but just felt it wasn't made clear up-front.
Simple enough ordering and docs verification process. Arrived promptly. Quality good, it drilled fine with no de-lamination. My only gripe is the advertising. A company logo on the border wasn't evident in the preview when ordering, nor was mention of it made during the ordering process (at least not prominently, if I'd have seen it I wouldn't have continued). While it's not offensively evident, it breaks up the clean line I was looking for. I'll live with it, but yeah, a little miffed.
Simple and effective to turn around not the the cheapest.
Quite expensive, all in all, but they were able to supply the EV/UK oversize plates that I wanted. Didn’t really expect the additional postage charge, but happy with the product and fast delivery.
Easy to use platform and shows all costs in the price so no unexpected fees
Nice looking number plate and good fixings.
Good plates , fast delivery but real faf on with documents , had my documents rejected twice which wasted lots of time
Only problem was I wanted 2 rear plates as I have 2 trailers and only way I could find was to do 2 orders together which worked fine but perhaps a drop down box for amount wanted appreciate that it may not be used by everyone but could be handy for people like me who may need more than one eg caravan and a trailer or bike carrier
Quick and efficient
Good service - easy to use website plates arrived very quickly only down side it gas their logo/ name written around the border (when I didn't order any writing on the border)
Ordered online was a great price and the plates arrived the 2 business days later (I didnt pay for fast service) It is of course the law that you have to upload all documentation before receiving a number plate, I thought it was odd they took payment before you had to do this (so if I couldn’t find it and had to order new documentation that would have been frustrating)
Quick, simple and easy to use. The portal for uploading the docs needed was straightforward when using phone/tablet. Delivery quick and product well packaged
Great service. Arrived within 2 day.
Very good, went well I’ll use them again.
Efficient service I was nervous about uploading the ID information. More information about why this was needed and reassurance that it would not be shared would have been appreciated.
Very fast delivery and high quality number plates. However the fixing kit did not include a green cap, so I had to use black on an electric car plate and it looks a bit odd.
UK Registrations is rated 4.93 based on 15,625 reviews