UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Great service throughout and very clear on the process and pricing for the repair, so there were no hidden charges to worry about.
Having had an appointment booked in the same week as requesting the service, on the day, I was notified of the time of Doug's arrival. He was prompt and efficient in fixing the problem so we can now enjoy our UFH again.
Doug was a very tidy worker, and amazingly removed 1 tile from our floor with precision! He explained how the problem would have occurred and how he has fixed it. Very pleased with UFH Services and would recommend to anyone and would use again if needed.
When I initially called up UFH Services to ask about diagnostics/repair to my underfloor heating they were very upfront about costs, which I appreciated, and they recommended that I get a local electrician to check the thermostat first.
After the electrician confirmed that the thermostat was working fine, I called up UFH again. As luck would have it, one of their engineers was in my area later that week, so after calling up on the Monday I was booked in for the Thursday. The engineer located the problem and fixed it in a few hours. He sealed up the floor again and I think that considering the work he has done it looks tidy.
I am very pleased with the speed and efficiency of the service from UFH Services and I would recommend them to anybody having problems with their electric underfloor heating.
I think the cost was reasonable, taking into account that it would have cost me more to install electric radiators in the room.
Great service from start to finish. Engineer very professional. Sorted out the problem with minimal mess and disruption. Would definitely recommend.
Brilliant service. Had a text to tell me Doug was an hour away. He came fixed the problem and explained everything to me. All in all a brilliantly painless and mess less experience. Would highly recommend!!! Claire South Wales
An idiot installed the floor (me sadly). Luckily Dougie came to the rescue! Professional service from outset. Kept to time, updated on confirmation of eta, and the engineer Dougie identified the problem and resolved promptly. Very polite throughout. Greatly appreciated.
first class service. No hesitation in recommending UHF it has been a pleasure to deal with them
Excellent service. Efficient, polite, punctual trasdesman. Would recommend.
A really great service, very professional and resolved what I worried was going to a “big job” really simply. 10/10.
Bradley was absolutely super when identifying a fault with some underfloor heating. He was polite, efficient, and couldn't be faulted. Highly recommend on all accounts.
Excellent service and result! My UFH stopped working and manufacturer recommended UFH Services (along with few other companies). The website and communication over the phone were very clear and reassuring. Despite that I still had doubts and worries about the costs and results but there was absolutely no need for that. Once the visit time was confirmed everything went smoothly - one hour before the visit I received a call to confirm that engineer is on his way, Brad arrived on time, was friendly and very professional, he explained everything, completed repair quickly and left everything tidy. My UFH been on for a couple days now and I'm happy to have lovely warm floor again in time for Christmas. Thanks to UFH Services team!
Really helpful and clear about the work to be done. Arrived exact to time and very clean and efficient.
I believe that the work is very good value as it is so specialist and work is guaranteed.
Nice polite guy turned up as expected. He explained what the problem was, checked everything out and after fitting a new thermostat waited to make sure my floor was working as it should. Well worth the money
Excellent service from start to finish would definitely recommend very professional
I NEVER write reviews but the service from UFH has been exceptional !

Firstly the clear advertising of the company’s service is amazing. Electric underfloor heating repairs - exactly what I needed and you can tell they are specialists !
The systems (booking emails, confirmations etc ) and general customer service from Vicky were also fantastic so I had high hopes before our engineer visit. We were not disappointed Brad was brilliant, super friendly, efficient and very, very tidy !
SO IMPRESSED.
If you have a problem with your electric underfloor heating, don’t bother looking elsewhere, these guys will sort it !
Very impressed with the service today. On time ,very plesant, efficient and proffesional. Identified more than one problem which he repaired, cleaned up and left the enviroment clean and safe .
Well done and thank you
Everything about UFH's handling of our job was perfection. The lady who took the order was friendly while inspiring confidence. The engineer who arrived for the work, Doug, was super-efficient and highly professional. Also happy to provide a voice-over as he went about fixing our (quite serious) problem in front of us. Hard to imagine many other firms in the country coping anything like as well. We were delighted to see all restored before he left us. Well done, UFH. Good job!
Great company. My installer cut through the wires. Ufh identified the cut cables under my tiles and fixed it. Great service. Installer was extremely informative and kept site clean
The quoted correctly. They took time to explain how they work and the technology which I'm new to as it came with my new house. The technician was polite, extremely knowledgable, gave excellent customer service and was punctual. All costs where up front. All budgets where catered for. I was really impressed.
Very impressed with the service given. Doug was very thorough and provided excellent customer care.
Doug visited early morning , diagnosed the problem with our UFH and had the system up and running within half an hour . He is a fine ambassador for UFH services . I was also very impressed by Vicky who handled the process of booking an appointment with cheerful , cordial efficiency. Would that all organisations had such helpful and knowledgable staff . Thank you , Herman Scopes.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 698 reviews