UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Excellent customer service and resolved a problem we were told couldn’t be fixed or found!
My Heat Mat was repaired very neatly by friendly and excellent engineers. My only concern was being telephoned for payment so promptly that the van was still in my drive -- of course the mat had been tested, but I have yet to use it following reinstatement of the tiled floor, and would have preferred to have been asked for payment after a few days.
I had Very good experience with the company,the installer dug was very thorough and tidy also the office staff were brilliant and honest. I would definitely recommend there service to others
The service engineer was excellent once he was here. He explained everything very well and performed the repair quickly and efficiently. However it took over a month from the time we first contacted UFH until they were able to schedule a visit. I understand that we live in a very out of the way place but I thought it was still excessive. I also felt that the price quoted was very high but as there was no alternative we were forced to pay it.
The engineer from UFH arrived on time. He listened as I described the problem. The engineer located the problem and repaired the wiring under the floor boards. He cleaned up after himself.
A professional job.
Fitted two new controls for me which makes my life much easier. Engineer was quick. polite and tidy.
Good service - quick and efficient from start to end
I feel a little mean suggesting four stars but the work was only completed less than a week ago, so I need to see how things progress before, hopefully, concluding that five stars is a fair assessment. Contact by phone and email was efficient, the two engineers arrived precisely on tie, were polite and tidy in the way they went about the work. I was kept fully updated as they went about the task and the resulting work was explained to me in detail before they finished off. I felt that the service was good value for money.
Initial contact with Vicky was very good and efficient. The 2 engineers arrived as arranged about 2 weeks later. They methodically found the problem and fixed it.
Payment was requested and made within the hour.
However, follow-up has been very poor. The report was not forthcoming. Annual business shutdown followed. Initial confidence has been severely tested.
The report has now been received after 5 weeks. Only now can I start discussions with the installer about liability. I feel UHF have been efficient in fixing the problem and taking immediate payment but not following up with a timely report to apportion responsibility.
I was not impressed that I had to ask for a guarantee. When it came it was just that. A statement saying that all works were guaranteed for 12 months. No terms!! Probably not worth a lot in Court.

I have verbally commended your technician, Brad, but am happy to repeat that he was a gentleman, considerate and extremely knowledgeable. He was a credit to the company
I would have given 5 stars except for the fact they were 7 hours late. However, despite the fact it was Friday night and they'd been caught up on another job all day, they still came. The guys that did the job were friendly, efficient, and informative, and we are now lovely and toasty :)
Very helpful done the work To good standard
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 634 reviews