UFH Services Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend UFH Services Ltd

Tell us how UFH Services Ltd made you happy
Our UFH has not been working for 6 months, Brad came and fixed it in a couple of hours. No mess and only removed 1 tile !
Very happy Thanks Superman !!!
The operative arrived on time and carried out his work in a pleasant and thorough manner. He was a pleasure to have around. I wouldn’t hesitate to use UFH again.
Response was quick and helpful and the issue was resolved Within a week the engineer was efficient and explained what he had to do, on his leaving we had no tiding up to do
Vicky and Doug were both very helpful and courteous at all times. Doug found and fixed the problem quickly leaving the repair neat and ready for the replacement tile. Very happy with the outcome as I had become to believe a repair wasn't possible before I found and then spoke with UFH. Highly recommended.
Very professional, very easy to deal with Vicky, she was straightforward and clear. The Engineer Brad was very professional and pleasant and tried really hard not to damage any tiles and indeed succeeded in doing so. Would be happy to recommend UFH to anybody who is looking for repairs to underfloor heating.
Great service from beginning to end. Engineers were very pleasant and efficient. Communication was first class. Vicky is very customer focused and easy to deal with.
From the initial phone call with Vicky the service was impeccable.
Brad the engineer was so efficient and considerate.
The fault was found quickly and fixed with the least intrusion possible.
It was such a relief!
I’m grateful that I found UFH and decided to contact them.
Extremely helpful professional service, if you have any problems get intouch with These People they will do everything they can to sort it , very friendly aswell
Prompt, clean, courteous service. They could not be faulted. Thank you!
Excellent service. From the communication from Vicky, in the office , to the work on site by Brad. I really can’t fault this service.
From the pleasant and professional office staff to the onsite work staff, I could not be more satisfied.
A big thank you to all.
John & Linda Moon
High standard professionalism from booking stage to job completion.

Would highly recommend.
Many thanks
From start to finish, a very good service - I was made aware of what could/could not be done from the off and when the engineer (Brad) arrived he assessed and demonstrated to me the fault and discussed the options. It required lifting and breaking up of one tile only with all adjacent tiles left intact. Brad cleaned up and removed all debris. All in all, it was a lot less painless an experience than I had imagined. Thank you.
We were very pleased we used UFH to investigate the problem. We assumed the fault would be in the Heat mat but Bradley with the help of his heat detector and many other bits of equipment was able to locate a simple fault which was definitely installation error. This is a specialised business and we would recommend UFH to sort out your problem.
Great communications before arrival. Arrived on time. Great engineer who explained everything. Clean working.
Quick service.
Would highly recommend.
Left me a happy man.
Fantastic service from start to finish. Vicky was extremely helpful with constant communication from the first phone call, through regular updates and even on the day of the repair. The technician, Bradley, was punctual, helpful and very professional, explaining the procedure and diagnosing the fault. Swift repair, cleaned up any debris and left with a smile - highly recommend this company for your UFH repairs. Thank You!
Very efficient service from Vicky and Doug. Vicky was very reassuring beforehand and paperwork handled promptly. Doug was very professional and friendly which helped with stress levels! Problem found and dealt with quickly and tidily. We were very thankful for the good service and very relieved with the fix.
Excellent service from both Vicky,
over the telephone and Doug on site with a friendly attitude and in a very professional way.
Highly recommended and would use them anytime
An excellent service from start to finish. Everything was thoroughly explained over the phone by Vicky who arranged an appointment for the following week. Our technician Bradley made the journey from Kent to Scotland through snow and road closures to get to us as planned.
We were a little nervous about what the procedure would involve but Bradley quickly detected the fault, allayed our fears and was able to repair it with the minimum of disruption. Although only one of our mats had failed he saw the potential for the same fault to occur in the other mat and repaired both at the same time. He was a thorough professional and lovely young man.
I would be more than happy to recommend this service to any potential customers.
Excellent service. Vicki managed the booking and Brad did the site visit and completed the repair. The whole operation was carried out to a very high standard from the initial booking through to the work on the day. Brad took the trouble to explain the processes he had to undertake. I would highly recommend UFH to anyone who has the misfortune to have their electric underfloor heating fail.
UFH Services Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 635 reviews